Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 31-12-2016, 08:17 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I do not feel that you should go around "challenging" the other side like Zack does but that is his path in life not mine. One of his team left and I have heard that something happened.

I like The Dead Files as they truly walk the pure path of trying to help others. The Haunted Collector is another one as objects too can hold energy but can be cleansed of it instead of locked away in a collection most times. So not sure on that aspect.

Lynn

I completely agree with you! Zack has said and done things that have made me very uncomfortable in terms of challenging the other side and opening portals. It makes for good TV, though.

Amy Alan on the Dead Files believes in honoring spirits and not disturbing or provoking them. I love that show, but it's also super scary and I can't sleep at night when I watch it! Lol

I LOOOVE the show "The Haunting Of" on Lifetime. Kim Russo investigates ghost stories of celebrities and revisits the places of the hauntings. I've found it to be very educational. I believe it's discontinued, but you can watch it at mylifetime.com
Old 03-01-2017, 06:38 PM
Guide
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello,

Mothman is said to inhabit in the Eastern parts of the United States with sightings dating back 1966. There was an image taken in West Virginia claiming to be Mothman by the end of November (2016) & appears to be in the exact location he was first found in 1966.

Blessed be,
Lepus

Is there any decent books on the Mothman? Have you read any? I remember watching The Mothman Prophecies. I always thought the movie was very creepy.
Old 03-01-2017, 07:12 PM
Deactivated Account
''Between the world we see and the things we fear, there are doors. When they are opened, nightmares become reality''

I wonder if anyone here knows what show this quote is from and if they watched it?
Old 03-01-2017, 07:23 PM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted_DreamFaerie
Is there any decent books on the Mothman? Have you read any? I remember watching The Mothman Prophecies. I always thought the movie was very creepy.

I'm drawn to the mothman stories and the man who wrote about it/them, John Keel - he was 79 when he died in 2009, and on wiki at the bottom are many books he wrote and they sound really good. (The movie scared the bejesus out of me the first time I saw it.)

Old 04-01-2017, 12:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
''Between the world we see and the things we fear, there are doors. When they are opened, nightmares become reality''

I wonder if anyone here knows what show this quote is from and if they watched it?
The Twilight Zone?

Aldous Huxley said a similar thing in 'Doors of Perception'.
Old 04-01-2017, 01:00 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
The Twilight Zone?

Aldous Huxley said a similar thing in 'Doors of Perception'.

Lol no, it's from A Haunting, a documentary investigating supposed true stories about various hauntings that happened to people.
Old 19-01-2017, 04:07 AM
Newbie ;)

I have always watched and LOVED ghost/paranormal/haunting shows; my favorite, like you, is watching these shows around halloween and decorating/baking/getting into the spooky autumn moods for halloween!

I have way too many to name/list all here, but today I was looking for a NEW show, one that just popped up on netflix!
Rescue Mediums Season 6. I really enjoyed this series+season as they are so beautiful in how they release the spirits into the light, and they tell VERY embarrassing corny jokes at the end of each episode, it is just a lighter version of something that can be very scary [the show does have scary depictions and stories but it doesn't feel so murky and thriller and staged horror etc.] , especially as I will always make the classic mistake of binge watching paranormal shows and then it gets dark and then I'm paralyzed with fear, moving around my house practically on adrenaline!!
There are other seasons of This show, and I found some episodes on youtube. I enjoyed season 6 so much because one of the two ladies was replaced with someone else and I like how the two in season 6 pair and the new girls way of doing things are in harmony with the other one in a way I just loved!

Paranormal State; Ghost Hunters; Haunted History; Most Haunted; Celebrity Ghost Stories; Haunted Places; Psychic Kids Children of the Paranormal; Castle Ghosts of Ireland; Northern Irelands Greatest Haunts; America's Haunted Houses; Celtic Monsters; [soooo many more!] :)
Old 19-01-2017, 09:10 AM
Newbie ;)

I enjoy watching it.