Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 06-04-2013, 09:10 AM
Knower

Vivid Bright light experience.

Vivid Bright light experience.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So im not sure where to put this because its really a bit of everything. it starts out as a dream, moves into some strange obe/ nde experience with guides...so..

just a few things before reading this. i've experienced alot of strange things, strange dreams, strange occurances but this is definately in my top 5.

Thursday 28th of march-
My mum comes home and tells me something weird happened. she was shopping at coles and 5 times when she was shopping things kept falling at her. at first she picked up an onion and the whole display rolled onto the floor. of course she just figured she bumped them. the twice more this happened with different items. then twice things fell at her when she didnt even touch them. other people saw it happen and freaked out because it didnt just fall but went flying towards her. then she said to me "i think someone is trying to send a message to you"... i was like "why me?".. she said "because when i got back to the car i found this near the back tyre, when there was nothing there before".. she held up a keyring which was a square silver cube with the letter "E" on all sides. My name is Ellen so we were both freaked. i told her i would sleep with it and see is i got anything off it.

(just some background info before i say the dream- Caetlyn is a dancer i admire and keep having flashes and dreams about constantly for the past month. shes only and aquaintence but i seem to be strongly connected to her)

The morning of the 29th (good friday) i proceeded to have this dream...

Bright Light (NDE/ OBE)
I’m walking up and down the main street of Laurieton but all the shops are different. Its day time and the sun is shining. I’m across from the pub on the other side of the road. There are all these fancy clothes stores mixed between cheap clothes stores. One store stands out the most, it’s called Caetlyn’s fashion. The signage of the store is painted in black and blue. Big glass front display windows, black walls inside and a fancy chandelier hanging from the ceiling. I turn around to look at the bargain rack outside and see an electric blue blazer, and a black jacket with gold sequins on it that I really like. I look to my right and see ex friends (Julie and Ashley) walking towards me. I don’t want to see them but they are coming towards me and look like they are about to say something. All of a sudden I hear someone call out my name from behind me. I spin around to see Caetlyn and a group of people looking at me and motioning with her hand to come her way. She tells me “hurry up or we’ll be late” and smiles then turns around and starts walking with them. I start jogging after her and put my hand on her shoulder and walk next to her. She asks me who the other girls were and I tell her about living in Newcastle with them. She tells me not to worry about them and holds my hand. I feel a male presence behind me and then see a metal pole hit the pavement. Everything goes black.

Next minute I’m opening my eyes from the blackness. I’m now sitting on the grass across the road from the bank and the newsagents (where I use to work). That side of the road is deserted of people and there are no cars driving on the street. I’m sitting in the spot I was previously heading towards before I blacked out. I look down the street to see that all those clothes stores are still there, so I realise I’m still in the same place. But I feel different. My body feels different somehow. I look around me and all the people in the street are no longer young, they are now in their 30’s/ 40’s and onwards. All these people though look like the life has been drained out of them. Their skin is pale and sallow. They all have injuries or deformaties of some sort (scars, burns on their faces, wounds and open gashes up their legs, broken limbs, walking with limps or back problems and their hair is greying). They all look completely out of it, in a dazed state and moving slowly. Watching them all makes me feels really uncomfortable and it starts to scare me so I look down at the grass and keep my head down. I’m trying to figure out what to do. Then I hear a “whoosh” sound and it feels like a wave of energy rushes over me. I all of a sudden feel extremely exposed to the world. I feel like everyone can SEE me. Like they can notice me.
Some of the people start to walk towards the edge of the road near me. For a second I think that they might attack me but I turn to look at them and realise they are all standing on the guttering just looking out at the other side of the road and they start sniffing the air. I stand up and move next to them. I ask “what are we doing? What can you smell?”…a blonde woman looks at me and there now seems to be a bit more life in her face. She says “can’t you smell it?”…
I look behind me at all the others and they all seem to be still completely in a daze and oblivious. I realise that it’s just me and about 9 others that have snapped out of this daze. I start sniffing the air to figure out what on earth they are talking about. And then a breeze blows a smell past my nostrils. It smells at first like bacon cooking. I say this and a guy shakes his head “that’s not it” then I realise that the ‘bacon’ smell is actually dead bodies or the burning smell of human flesh. Then it’s like this great understanding comes over me and I hear something telling me and the rest of us “it’s time to cross over” “it’s time”… the voice was neither male nor female. It’s as though I heard it from within, not through my ears. But all 10 of us heard it. As a group we stepped out onto the road.
As soon as we put a foot onto that road the sky became dark and it was now night time. Cars flooded the street and started speeding past us with their headlights on high beam. It started to rain and the lights made it hard to see. We all started to run across the road. Somehow I narrowly missed a car hitting me and made it to the concrete on the other side. I heard others get hit behind me but when I turned around it looked calm. It was still light over the other side where the dazed people were, there were no bodies of the people that got hit in the street and all the cars we stopped in the middle of the street. The 6 of us that made it were standing on the corner outside the bank and they didn’t know where to go now. I looked ahead and saw that the lights were on in the newsagents so I said we should go there because I use to work there. We would be safe.
We walked in and there was my ex-boss (who was my father figure growing up and who died in real life 3 years ago). He was talking to some women and when he saw me he was happy but surprised. He walked up and gave me a short hug and asked “what are you doing here?” I said “I was hoping you could tell me”… everyone walks towards the back of the store and sits down outside the back door that leads to the office. The door is closed and they all sit on the carpet and wait.
I let my boss keep talking because he seems busy and I head down the back to see what they are all doing. They look at me and say “we’re waiting”. All of a sudden the door opens and a bright white/ golden light shines through. It’s blinding. I hear church bells start to chime. They get louder and louder. I look up and see the 5 start to walk into the light. I go to follow them but now there is a woman in a white flowing robe with some sort of golden sash standing in front of me blocking my way. She seems so tall and I feel so small (like when you’re a kid looking up at an adult). I look up at her face and realise it’s the dark haired angel/ guide (the one I’ve been looking for, for the past year). She smiles down at me and just looks at me. I just look at her and say “I’ve been searching for you”. I try to walk past her and she holds my arm and says “where are you going?”
I say “I have to go” and try to walk into the light again. Once again she stops me. I look at her and say “what are you doing? I have to go. You know I will see you THERE. You know that”… she says “I know… but I’m sorry. It’s not your time yet”
I ask a bit frustrated “well why am I here then?”
She says “To SEE”.
Then she puts her hand on my shoulder and pull me into a hug. She holds me, my head against her chest, her arms wrap around me and she presses her cheek to mine. The light expands and envelopes the whole room and me until its blinding again. The last thing I hear is a very loud bell in my ear.
Then I wake up in the middle of the early morning and 10 seconds later my door blows halfway open and stops.