Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-08-2013, 06:08 PM
Master
Soul Evolution Is Cool!

I went to a very great psychic the other day who I know very well. She sort of liberated me and helped me understand Soul-growth on so many ways.

I can not believe how many levels there are to spirituality! There are so many levels of consciousness on the Other Side that it is crazy!

There are so many souls throughout creation on different spheres, levels and states in the astral plane. It is pretty amazing.

We all start off from Heaven, Nirvana, the plane with God. And our souls migrate throughout the playground that God has created for us. Throughout our journey of individualization we begin to separate our consciousness from God's consciousness. This is where the whole "development" thing comes into play. There are perhaps millions, billions of souls who never left the Divine-consciousness- some even maintain a transcendent status becoming Archangels, Angels, Seraphim, Cherubim etc- all different Angelic levels.

We are on a journey to know ourselves, to be ourselves and yet one with the Universal Self (God).

This development process could take eons, epochs of time whether on an astral level, physical level or wherever we are in the universe of universes.

We even between incarnations develop and learn in the astral and spiritual planes! This type of schooling takes much longer than physical because there is no normal time and we don't necessary experience all our karma on this plane. Only in the physical world do we experience instant karma, understanding, suffering, and etc. The physical realm is a curse (to be fallen from God) but also a blessing (able to become a Son of God), The fall of Adam is called "the happy fault" by Thomas Aquinas.- a necessary drop in consciousness for the development of Self. Thomas Aquinas even gives astounding info on angels and how each angel is a species all their own, not as individuated as human beings.- sounds like a Higher-self if you ask me LOL.

There is even a 'dark side' to the spiritual levels.- a heirarchy of negative influences summarized as "the Devil". These are spirits who are in lower realms, or hell realms where they're development has taken them. Sadly the density is so strong that in Buddhism it is believed that these types of souls can not migrate out of this state or it takes an entire Aeon to be redeemed. If a human soul goes to such lower levels because they dissipated their free-will energy, it takes a lot of more effort to reincarnate again.

The soul of Jesus took a long journey from the Source and went through many levels of consciousness and even physically incarnated several times before he reached the exalted position as The Christ- the highest state of being for the soul. This is expressing the Christ Consciousness (the only begotten Son, the Logos-Christos).

I learned from this sensitive that we manifest the Christ Consciousness merely by acts of kindness. The more and more kind we are in thought and action the more the Christ Consciousness manifests through us, and the more we become identified with that Spirit as Jesus, Buddha and others were.

It could take us a few human incarnations or many or even hundreds if were that terrible or we could develop in other realms.

Its a pretty amazing journey!
Old 13-08-2013, 06:51 PM
Carwen*Angel

This makes perfect sense to me. I really enjoyed reading. Thank you.
Old 13-08-2013, 11:10 PM
Suspended
Beautiful!

I especially love this part:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
I learned from this sensitive that we manifest the Christ Consciousness merely by acts of kindness. The more and more kind we are in thought and action the more the Christ Consciousness manifests through us, and the more we become identified with that Spirit as Jesus, Buddha and others were.
Wonderful!!
Old 14-08-2013, 02:03 AM
silent whisper

Thats a very cool read and resonates in my soul too...:)