Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-10-2012, 02:04 AM
Master
Question Some serious questions I've been pondering...

I've been going through a pretty strong enlightenment lately, and have spent a good bit of time alone with my thoughts. This has led me to some serious questions - accompanied by some pretty deep thought as to the answers. Before I just start carrying on about myself - as I'm known to do on occasion because the world revolves around me, you know ;D - I thought I'd pose the questions to you fine folks... get your perspectives/thoughts/stories. Feel free to answer whichever questions you're comfortable be it one or all. I sincerely thank you in advance for sharing. I will happily share my thoughts as well, but it's gonna take me a while.

1. For those with a spouse and/or children- do you find that you think about your twin more often? Do you love your twin as much as you love your family? More? If so, is that a hard thing with which to come to terms?

2. What would your ideal twinsoul relationship look like?

3. If you've tried to leave your twin relationship and couldn't, what keeps you in it?

4. If you have been able to tame the "push-pull" thing, would you share *how* you are doing it?

5. I know it's hard to pick, but what is the one thing you love most about your twin? :)
Old 12-10-2012, 02:30 AM
darkness

2) Hard to say what it would look like..hhhmm just mutual acceptance, unconditional love and respect. No fears of being ones self. Ideally we would be married or at least exclusive.
3) I did leave, but there's a part of her that will always be with me.
4) By working on letting it go. It truly has helped with the push and pull. And just by realizing its time to start a new chapter/taking my thoughts off of her as much as possible.

Last edited by darkness : 12-10-2012 at 06:34 AM.
Old 12-10-2012, 03:03 AM
Super Moderator
1. For those with a spouse and/or children- do you find that you think about your twin more often? Do you love your twin as much as you love your family? More? If so, is that a hard thing with which to come to terms?

Can't say as to whether or not I think about him more or less than others or more or less due to being married and having kids. It did however play a part in my believing it was all real at first, because some people tend to feel like the excitement in life has past and they are just looking to feel alive again. I know now that it's more than that, but that's what our society leads you to believe when you go through drastic changes. That you're just bored.

I couldn't believe it the first time I realized that I actually love him. I knew that I could not feel this way about someone if it were not what it is...it's just not me. And it is in some ways very much like the love I feel for my family, except that it feels more timeless than that. I feel like I've known and loved him always and that I'm just now remembering it. I couldn't imagine feeling that way about anyone other than him. It's almost as if he's been with me, yet away, just in the way I'm a different person with each life I live, and still the same at the core of me.
Old 12-10-2012, 03:19 AM
Master
3. If you've tried to leave your twin relationship and couldn't, what keeps you in it?

I think most are stuck with their so called twin because of unfinished business, it could be insecurity, it could be that they want the other to love them more than they feel they are being loved, but most are neurotic behavior, and this maybe the lesson to be learnt.
Old 12-10-2012, 03:56 AM
Ascender

Ok I'm going to answer these but substitute the word soul mate for twin for me.

I think Bree on Desperate Housewives had the best idea on this when she said that your romantic lovers will come and go but your children will always be your children.

My thought is my children will always come #1 if I have to choose. Otherwise, this is a really easy question for me because I didn't love my spouse when I was married, so I divorced him to go be with my soul mate and it was a fast decision.

Trust, honesty, no jealousy, having passionate feelings of love for one another, enjoying doing things together and spending time together, common goals in life, outstanding physical intimacy and financial security.

Some of the things above that I mentioned for the "ideal" relationship. Not all the things above are met currently, but enough are met to keep be coming back for more & I think we are working together to accomplish the whole list lol.

4. If you have been able to tame the "push-pull" thing, would you share *how* you are doing it?

I'm not sure what this is lol.

5. I know it's hard to pick, but what is the one thing you love most about your twin? :)

One thing only? lol. The look in his eyes when he looks at me.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:42 AM
Experiencer
1. Well, was married to him, legally still am, figuring all that out currently. He and our kids are both #1 (well after me. lol. learning more about that now so still hard to put me as #1.). They are my home and my family always no matter what.

2. No walls. No barriers. Freedom in being and feeling. Unconditional love and respect. Someone to share life with.

3. Haven't tried to leave. He has or is, trying. I dunno. I ran and stayed hidden from day one, but didn't physically leave.

4. Nope. Don't know how to tame it. Frustrates me. I feel I am just 'being' and living in it.

5. Eyes and just what he brings out in me, we bring out in each other. The closeness no matter what is going on. A true bond, connection, partnership, friendship.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:31 AM
sesheta

Living together or married - total trust - sharing all those little aspects of daily life together...

- Not sure if we've "tamed it" or that my TF and I have never really gone through the push/pull! We can't - neither of us can deny the bond that we have - nor do we want to....

5. I know it's hard to pick, but what is the one thing you love most about your twin?

That is a hard one, lolol! On the more simplistic side, I of course love his eyes & his smile....but I think what I love most about him is that he forces me to dig deep inside myself - to find the trust and faith...and when I hit my low points where I feel my trust & faith slipping - he says something so totally, achingly perfect, that it renews me & just brings all the love I have for him right back to the surface again
Old 12-10-2012, 10:54 AM
MorningStar

3) I tried many times, but I finally decided that there's no reason to eliminate love from my life. I realized too that we will be together, one way or another, for eternity, and that's fine by me.

5) I LOVE his spirit!
Old 12-10-2012, 02:26 PM
Master
1. For those with a spouse and/or children- do you find that you think about your twin more often? Do you love your twin as much as you love your family? More? If so, is that a hard thing with which to come to terms? My marriage was ending, but I definitely loved tf differently and much much more, which was hard for me to understand. As for my children, again it's a different kind of love

2. What would your ideal twinsoul relationship look like? Basically best friends, someone I can find comfort in, even in the silence, warmth, home, happy, blissful, trustworthy

3. If you've tried to leave your twin relationship and couldn't, what keeps you in it? When we were together and I tried to leave out of fear, it was the thought of hurting him and the strong pull that kept me.. really I can't expain it, I just couldn't walk away.

4. If you have been able to tame the "push-pull" thing, would you share *how* you are doing it? We haven't spoken or seen each other in 7 months so nope haven't accmomplised this, but i no longer NEED him. I have me, and that is all I need.

5. I know it's hard to pick, but what is the one thing you love most about your twin? The way he looks at me. The warmth that surrounds him, the way he smells, **** thats not one thing. But those are my fav's.:)[/quote]
Old 12-10-2012, 10:29 PM
chiquitita

Good questions.

1. I am conscious in some way that family thing and twin flame are not the same 'program' and that there is a difference between those two things. We can see the line between them but keep them both integrated in ourselves. Family is the real physical, emotional, social, psychological, mental and soul experience of all 'tangible' events in our lives. The twin flame phenomenon is more like a fairy-tale.

2.Ideal twin relationship would be exactly as I have it now. One essence in two bodies.

3.In my case, I am not trying to leave, just as I haven't tried to come into the tf relationship.

5. Ahh...The initiator for everything I love about him is 'only' his organic essence matching mine, and everything is branching further...