Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 20-05-2020, 11:23 PM
Seeker
a message

He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.

PSALM 91:11 NRSV

Health, Healing, Happiness :)
Old 21-05-2020, 06:39 AM
Master

Last night I had a not very nice dream and I woke up, I came here to see what's new and the first thing I see is this message, right on time! I know that this is how it works, this is how God talks with us, signs and messages at the right time. It's up to us to see them.

Thanks!
Old 21-05-2020, 10:43 AM
Master
Hi thatman, I see you've had another one of those difficult dreams. I think that these difficult dreams are a sign 'we're doing something wrong' - not as doing something wrong as in bad, but something we're not doing 'right' - theres never a banner appears is there, please improve on such and such is there, its never that easy lol... having said that ive had many banners with words of guidance but not always.

I have mentioned on here before after 3 difficult dreams in a row, then early hours I said in my mind while awake, 'thats it no more beer' and a guide came to me immediately, and said 'it'll be ok' I seen her as she said it... and i got off the alcohol that very day.

So moving on about 6 months and difficult ones again, not as bad but difficult - so over the last few weeks I been saying to my support I will focus on dreams more and message more on there, and at least 5 good nights, so I will be messaging more on dreams page, because it 'seems' that's what i'm to do. I think there is information I have that I was to share with others, and continue to do so.... And if I get a difficult dream tonight I will deal with it, but generally it seems i'm making direction changes for the better.

So in your case if my theory's right, what is it you can do as in a slight change of direction that will be correct for you... We play the game and work it out, that's what we do...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 21-05-2020, 10:57 AM
Elfin

Hi all. And isn't this the beauty of this forum? We are all helping each other in one way or another. Even if we don't realise. And it could be something as simple as a single word.
Old 22-05-2020, 06:33 AM
Master
How are you alexis.l.s.h - I had such a strong feeling to message you today, someone's concerned/worried I think....... Hope you are ok - let us know on this or healing thread...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 22-05-2020 at 07:32 AM.
Old 22-05-2020, 07:05 PM
Seeker
hi one light

my guides or angels are sending messages at a rate ive never seen before.
yesterday every where i looked, the date, every time i looked at the clock, when i went to go get gas, my email, my bank account, EVERYwhere, 21,7, 111, 3 and multiples of 3. i think they are fixing me up, to bless me and manifest in my life. they have sent other signs other than the numbers too. thank you for asking about me one light. im doing great. how are you doing?

Health, healing and Happiness one light
Old 22-05-2020, 08:13 PM
Master
Thats good alexis.l.s.h - i'm so pleased your're doing well today, they are close sending you those messages - I was up early this morning tinnitus was up, usually means something but no message, so then before I knew it I had written - how are you alexis.l.s.h - and that's all I wrote within a few seconds, then added a few more words in the message soon after, so I felt there was a problem or maybe its some sort of connection is developing between you and I to help keep you focused - so keep those energy vibrations 'vibes' up with good thoughts and intentions and smiles - when feeling slightly down, remember to rest first then breathe deep and focus, like opening your mind, what shall I do now, its mind strength - and I got a feeling we will be communicating more, we shall see... good luck and much love for tomorrow, stay strong...

And 21 21 on my clock as I posted x

Old 24-05-2020, 08:06 AM
Master
I got you PM thanks will get back later, not usually interested i'm Pm's but from you yes, we are meant to be in touch so I can offer assistance...

Old 26-05-2020, 09:48 AM
Seeker
hi one light

hi one light,

to answer your question im a surgical tech, i assist doctors during surgery and process gear, but im in the process of changing careers, currently now i am on active duty working as a corpsman surgical tech in the U.S. Navy, and im trying to buy a house. how are you one light and what do you do to pay the bills?

Health healing Happiness
Old 26-05-2020, 11:16 AM
Master
Hi alexis.l.s.h, I was a car mechanic for 30yrs - a computer games maker in the 80's then an early web designer in the days when people used to say to me 'wow' a website designer, now 2 a penny... Now i'm semi retired web designer with pension to top it up, and when people ask me what I do for a living, I say 'I help people' - its the greatest job in the world - its so rewarding for me, and hopefully for them as well.

Its better we write on the forum, people share thoughts and knowledge, and if something said helps just 'one other person as well' then its worth the writing...

So to you now - changing jobs and buying a house, difficult times and 'learning' along your way - I would use this break time between jobs, if you 'get bored as you said to me' to research mind strength or search power of the mind...

I have much knowledge on this, so i'm here to support... Whats happened in the past eventually will stay in your past 'and be a strength' once your mind is stronger and wiser.

i'm here to help... And 12 12 on my clock - my support want's me to help - great things for you ahead I reckon, you'll need your mind/body strong for your journey, and 'to help others' along your way.