Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-05-2020, 01:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Give it a go!! We can all do things we thought we couldn't. You might even find it helps you on your journey. The images are so strong that they will stay with you all of your life. That's because they are so important for you to see. I can remember dreams and images so vividly from when I was but a little toddler. ... And compared to you I am rreeaalllyyyyy old now!!

Yes, I am just discovering the power of what people call "the subconscious mind", which in my opinion, is the link we have to God, through it one can experience God, it's an incredible power. I did some experiments, the results were incredible, incredible!! I never knew what power we, as human beings, have. The thing is that we use this inner power 24/24, every moment.

Me too, when I was young I had this powerful imagination, I would sit for hours and explore my inner worlds, something that I forgot with the passing of years, something that I've learn to do once again just a year ago through meditation.

Your body may be getting old, but your divine essence can't never get old.
Old 14-05-2020, 02:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Art expresses what is on the inside of us into the world. There are many mediums in which an artist might work, drawing is just one. Your accounts of your dreams are vivid, paint a fairly clear picture, and the symbolism often seems fairly clear. Dreams themselves are often a kind of art that the subconscious mind creates to try to understand things as the conscious mind sleeps. IME, most everything in my dreams is a representation of something deeper that my mind is struggling to understand. Look at the events of those dreams and ask yourself what deeper hidden meaning might they be representing, what common thread may run between the events in the dream and the events and struggles in your life that the deeper parts of you being is working to understand.

I am just doing tiny steps towards the "understanding" of the subconscious, I had no idea how powerful it is, no idea... I am astounded, really.. I dare to say because I know with all my being that it's true, I have found God, I have found the Father, no more searching, finally.. I did some experiments and I have experienced instant results, you just have to pray, now I know that I never knew how to pray... I was sending my prayers outside of me.

When you pray, go within, redirect your prayer within, send it within, don't send it somewhere else, God is not "somewhere else", send it within, see it going within, imagine it going within.

This is all thanks to your very well spoken answers who made me realise certain things, I was already doing experiments well before this post of mine, and what is really interesting, I read no book about the subconscious mind, this realisation just came to me like that.

I feel like a little child seeing the vastness and beauty of the universe.

You all, those who read this, please listen, I know this may not make any sense to you, but the subconscious mind is the link to God.

@ketzer, this is the first solid truth I realised, you can't find it, you just have to realise it, it's like having an idea, it just comes to you, a light bulb comes on.
Old 14-05-2020, 02:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
ThatMan, I read about your dream and you described it so well that I could visualize it without seeing a drawing. I had an interesting “dream” last night that pointed to some other dimension. In this dream, I woke up in this other dimension to look at my alarm clock by my bed but the clock was blank. I instantly got the sense that time does not exist here. The rest of the details were fuzzy but I might remember more as the day goes on, but I was in a mall, someone was walking with me but I don’t know who it was, I was shown both my parents on a stretcher or hospital bed. I didn’t have feelings about this, as if I knew it wasn’t reality (our reality on the earth plane). Maybe I was shown a bit of the future, who knows. Either way, my dream gave me a strong sense of knowing that there are dimensions where time doesn’t exist and it has no geographical location.

Read @ketzer answers, you will understand more about how this works, two words: subconscious mind; to me this is the link to God.
Old 14-05-2020, 04:52 PM
Legrand

One day we will have linked in this 4D world the subconscious, the daily conscious and the supramental.

Regards
Old 14-05-2020, 05:51 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I am just doing tiny steps towards the "understanding" of the subconscious, I had no idea how powerful it is, no idea... I am astounded, really.. I dare to say because I know with all my being that it's true, I have found God, I have found the Father, no more searching, finally.. I did some experiments and I have experienced instant results, you just have to pray, now I know that I never knew how to pray... I was sending my prayers outside of me.

When you pray, go within, redirect your prayer within, send it within, don't send it somewhere else, God is not "somewhere else", send it within, see it going within, imagine it going within.

This is all thanks to your very well spoken answers who made me realise certain things, I was already doing experiments well before this post of mine, and what is really interesting, I read no book about the subconscious mind, this realisation just came to me like that.

You all, those who read this, please listen, I know this may not make any sense to you, but the subconscious mind is the link to God.

@ketzer, this is the first solid truth I realised, you can't find it, you just have to realise it, it's like having an idea, it just comes to you, a light bulb comes on.

The thing about such truths as these is that though they seem solid to our selves, to others they may not. Some things can be conveyed and understood though language or other kinds of communication, some things must be realized directly by the person's own mind and spirit. Once realized, one will often find it very hard to convey an understanding of what they have come to realize to others.

I find that my dreams are often my subconscious mind concocting a story to explore ineffable concepts in a way that my fact based logical mind would not be able to do in the same way. If there is a medium of communication that has some power to convey such ineffable things, I think it would be the art of storytelling. The story does not directly convey the message in the individual facts, events, or characters themselves, but sometimes a gestalt will arise from a story, probably it already existed within the mind of the listener, where somehow something gets realized within. Both the book and movie “Life of Pi” are one such story among many for me, but they may not be for another. Not all ears will hear the same message at the same time.
That sounds like a sweet state of mind to be in, I hope you never lose it. Which reminds me of another story that I really like and always recommend. It is also deep with layered meaning and rich with symbolism. In fact I just realized another symbol I had overlooked in looking up the clip for you. It really is an amazingly well done story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXc5-x-k55M
Old 14-05-2020, 07:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
The thing about such truths as these is that though they seem solid to our selves, to others they may not. Some things can be conveyed and understood though language or other kinds of communication, some things must be realized directly by the person's own mind and spirit. Once realized, one will often find it very hard to convey an understanding of what they have come to realize to others.

I find that my dreams are often my subconscious mind concocting a story to explore ineffable concepts in a way that my fact based logical mind would not be able to do in the same way. If there is a medium of communication that has some power to convey such ineffable things, I think it would be the art of storytelling. The story does not directly convey the message in the individual facts, events, or characters themselves, but sometimes a gestalt will arise from a story, probably it already existed within the mind of the listener, where somehow something gets realized within. Both the book and movie “Life of Pi” are one such story among many for me, but they may not be for another. Not all ears will hear the same message at the same time.
That sounds like a sweet state of mind to be in, I hope you never lose it. Which reminds me of another story that I really like and always recommend. It is also deep with layered meaning and rich with symbolism. In fact I just realized another symbol I had overlooked in looking up the clip for you. It really is an amazingly well done story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXc5-x-k55M

You're right, this is why I said that my words may make no sense to the reader, how can the reader understand that I have found God? I feel no need to search for God anymore, I know that I have found God. I use this way of saying: "I have found God"; because this is the easiest way to me to tell you that I have found within myself a power beyond my wildest imaginations, a creative power, something that we all have but we are not aware of it, we use it daily, every moment.

I close my eyes and I sit in silence and I pray for certain things, fully knowing that the deeper parts of myself are listening and are ready to bring into my experience, the things I ask for, at the same time, being grateful and thankful. We do this daily in an "unconscious" way, an artist is one who does it in a more visible way, from this source of creative power, he/she brings forth things that we can only say they come from God.

I started doing a week ago small experiments, let's say I have a problem, I don't know how to solve it, so I close my eyes and stay in silence for a moment, then I pray to the deepest parts of me ( I use to call this "my higher self", "my divine self", God, the Father) and so in just a matter of seconds, the solution appears, it seems as being the perfect solution, the best solution. So I write down the solution, but my hand does the writing for me, I don't have to think of it, it just flows from within myself. I did this once, twice, five times, it works.

I understand what you want to say, but most of the people overlook their dreams, they don't put much importance on them, and if something extraordinary happens, they miss it. All my life I had this trance states before going to sleep, I thought everybody experiences this so I overlook the importance of them, meditation made me aware of this and so I was able to write down all the messages I heard and to experience things that people only see in movies.

@ketzer, what made you so aware of the human life? You seem to have a very great awareness, something I've never seen before. I think tonight I am going to watch this movie Life of PI, I have already watched The Polar Express several times with my niece. I tried to teach her and to show her, things that have deeper meanings so that she may see more and understand more from a very young age, to rise her awareness much more faster than I did, it took me so much to be where I am now....

I can not lose this state, you know why? It comes from within, it's always there, ready to be experienced at any given time.

I started having these monologues:

What will I do if I feel sad and for a moment may forget the realization I live? Even if you will be sad, I will still be there with you, call me and I will hear you. I am always with you. Close your eyes and you will see me, be still and you will hear me.

What should I tell people about this realization? Tell them that they have to be true to themselves, only then they will be able to see clearly. You can not lie to yourself.

Is this inner power given to all, the good and the bad? Yes, you all use this inner power, the good and the bad, it's given to you fully. It's up to you to decide what you want to experience, happiness or sorrow, it's up to you to decide what to do with it, create or destroy.

Even a really really bad person has this inner power? Yes, all people have it, it's God given, given to you all, to use it as you see fit. This is the power of God and it's flowing through you all, the power to create and the power to create by destroying, the act of creation is all yours.

Why did I keep having certain thoughts ( sexual thoughts )? What you sow is what you will reap, the more you feed certain thoughts, the more power they have over you, it's not that you are more sexually active than the rest, you choose to be this way. I know that now I am free of this heaviness caused by these thoughts. You are free because you have found me through your realisation and so the power of your thoughts over you is weaker than ever before. You don't see anymore your thoughts controlling you, you understand that you control them, you own them, you fed them.

I am afraid that I may lose this realization! You may never lose what you always had and will always have, it's not something from outside of you, it's from inside of you, there is where I am. When you were sad, lonely and you were searching for me, this is what you asked for, this is the experience you desired, I gave you this experience. It may sound hard to believe for you, but there were moments when you were happy a day a month, I tell you that you could leave that state at any give time, it was your own wish to experience it.

These are just few of my conversations, I experienced and I keep experiencing many incredible things!! I think I am going to keep writing them down, they are flowing from within me sometimes when I meditate or at any given time I am still and within myself.

Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.- can you still hear the bell? :)

Last edited by ThatMan : 14-05-2020 at 11:05 PM.
Old 15-05-2020, 01:06 PM
Elfin

You will never lose the realisation , the knowing , the truth.
Old 17-05-2020, 12:06 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
You're right, this is why I said that my words may make no sense to the reader, how can the reader understand that I have found God? I feel no need to search for God anymore, I know that I have found God. I use this way of saying: "I have found God"; because this is the easiest way to me to tell you that I have found within myself a power beyond my wildest imaginations, a creative power, something that we all have but we are not aware of it, we use it daily, every moment.

Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.- can you still hear the bell? :)
The thing about Ketzer is he is really just one character among a motley crew that makes up the larger me. While I have a pretty good idea of why he was created, I don’t know for sure when or from where. I just noticed that he tends to show up when I begin to respond to a post. I start off thinking I might say one thing, but often he takes over and writes the post in a way that though it is ostensibly a response to someone else, its true intended audience is really to the rest of that motley crew within me. We often like what he has to say, but it is best not to let his head get too big for his shoulders. Pride cometh before a fall and I have done many face plants in my lifetime. Still, he is a pleasant fellow to have around with a much more positive outlook then some of the others in my crew so we are glad he seems to be making himself a bit more familiar both on and off the forum.

It certainly sounds like you have had some recent revelations. I am glad, revelations are a wonderful feeling. I can recall numerous times where I felt that I am finally on the right road. Yet somehow I seem to inevitably find myself back off the road and stuck in the ditch again. I think I have learned the most in life from two simple questions that I have asked myself over and over. Where did I take a wrong turn? & How did I let things get this messed up? I eventually get myself out of the ditch and back on the road again, and then look into my rear view mirror and smile at how silly and stupid I can be. All in all, I think my driving has improved over the years. In any case, I have put some miles behind me, and the journey has been an interesting one.

For me, that thing about smiling at how silly and stupid I can be and then moving on, I have found to be invaluble in keeping that bell ringing. Adults often take themselves way too seriously. If things go for you anything like they have for me, then you will find your train grinding to a halt, racing out of control like a roller coaster, and derailing and sliding about on thin ice. At such times, it can be nearly impossible to hear the bell over the chaos. But I think if we have faith and are patient, eventually life gets itself back on track. In the end, we always arrive at the end of the trip at the appointed time. There are other railroads that promise a smooth trip to one's destination on a bullet train, but I suspect they are not going to the same place as the rattler I have been riding, and in any case, their hot chocolate is not nearly as rich.
Old 17-05-2020, 12:57 PM
Newbie ;)

this could be about the future, many dreams have told me about the future, once in 2018 i had dream where i was sat in front of a tv, watching the news. the woman who was on there was saying there was an deadly new virus shockingly called coronavirud. that dream was quite an shock because in 2019 the virus came real, i've also read somewhere that sometimes dreams have meanings, or sometimes they can guide you, sry if this comment was not helpful. idk much about dreams