Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-05-2020, 09:05 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
@thatman.
Maybe you have dark allies.It sucks when you don't know who's really on your side.

What does it mean? You say that those who help me, my black cat, it's actually a dark allie who decided to help me? It has no other influence on me, to assit me or to guide me, it just appears to help me from time to time.

But if this black cat is a dark allie, then those two people were also working for the dark forces, how can they fight one against the other? When those demonic rats appeared, this black cat came and hunted them, one by one and they were running like crazy.
Old 12-05-2020, 12:30 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
You're right, as long as I stay on the path of Light and I plan to be on this path for the rest of my days, even when I stumble, I stil come to the Light, it is the only place I could really be.

Yes, their god is dead, they want me to follow their dead god, to become one of them, a slave, you know, all I could ever want, money, fame, all given to me, but I don't seek material things... they don't last forever, I want that which is eternal.

Thank you @Elfin, you have more trust in me that I have myself. I doubt myself a lot but then again I understand that this is no joke, this is real.

Yes, it is, I could never imagine that I will have such a companion, black cats are not that loved as the rest, in some cultures they are seen as signs of bad luck. I think that without this black cat, I would have not awaken to what was happening and I would have been trapped.

Thank you once again @Elfin! It's so reassuring to talk with someone who understands!!
Hi. The lord above. You may stumble.. as we all do.. we are only human. But you are picked up and helped to your feet again by Christ. Black cats are seen as bad luck but also seen as good luck if they cross your path. But you helped the tiny little black kitten when it needed help. Now the the fully grown cat helps you on your journey in return. And child, never doubt yourself. You are blessed
Old 12-05-2020, 01:02 PM
ketzer

Quote:
This is a very good interpretation! Amazing, some of it, I understood by myself but you gave me a clearer picture, thank you!

Yes, I know that woman tried to confuse me by saying that she works Jesus Christ, because I was aware of their trap, this was like their final act of trying to induce me in error, by telling me those words, not nice!! Of course, she was in white, a symbol for purity but it was actually working for the dark forces. Even her hair was white, but I could sense from 1000 miles away that there's no light in her.

I would have not expected for a black cat to come and help me, this is like the fourth time it appeared, first time when I met it, it was a kitty, a little child, the second and third time it was a little bit bigger and a little bit more powerful ( it saved me from some mouses that were eating me alive ) now has grown up and it is a lot more powerful and bigger.

My aunt took care of me when I was just a child, I spent many years of my childhood at my aunt's flat but I never truly felt that I am at home so I always wanted to go back at my home. This is why I decided in the middle of the night to return back to my home, this is why I left the city in this dream of mine, which was not just a dream, I was lucid, but not fully lucid, then towards the end of it, I became fully lucid and instantly I rose up in air trying to get away from those two people.

Now, I do remember that I tried several times to leave this city, but something would not let me go too far, only when this black cat appeared, I was fully allowed to leave the city and go to my home. It's not the first time I am not allowed to leave a place, I had many out of body experiences where I tried to leave a certain place and every time I was sent back.
I expect that black cat represents a part of you. A rising and growing internal strength and insight. It allows you to leave a place that you wanted to but were not able to. It defends you against those rats who seek to devour you. It appears and gives you courage and strength, and each time it does so it itself grows in size and strength as your trust in yourself grows. It is a part of you that at one time you might not have trusted as it is black, yet you are seeing that it is OK to trust it and rely on your insights. That others may see and call you evil if you do, but that is ok, just because others may see a black cat as evil, that does not make it so. That sometimes, what appears good at first, may turn out to be evil in disguise instead, and you do have the power and the right to try to discern the difference for yourself. That you do have the power to defend yourself against those rats who seek to devour your mind. That no matter how many people may follow any particular faith, you do have the insight to see that what they are following may just be a 'dead God', and it is they, who are fooling themselves, who are holding it up to seek shelter under it. They have not learned to trust their own cats, and therefore theirs are still meer kittens, dependent on others for their survival. When night falls, their cats do not come out to help them explore and survive, they seek shelter in that same “dead god”.

Our cats have the instincts that can help us survive in this life experience, where not everything is what it seems and we must learn to fend for and defend ourselves. If we keep feeding our trust into our little black kitty it may continue to grow into a full grown panther. One may fear that it may devour one’s self instead, but it won’t, as long as we always remember to question ourselves as well. One can become one’s own deceiver if they become lazy and let their guard down, and then one’s own ego can devour their mind just like all those rats and dead gods might have. It is OK to rely on one's own discernment of the truth, but man is not God, and our judgments will never be the final truth. No matter how finely we divide up and examine the world looking for that final absolute truth, there is always more remaining to discover, know, and grow from.

Lomax is right, it does suck when you don’t know who is really on your side and who is just deceiving you. We are never separated from God, but we must find our way back home to this realization ourselves, and sometimes that journey can seem like a very lonely and lost one. It can be a scary thing to be drifting on an ocean of the unknown with no idea where solid truth is to be found. At such times, even a belief in a “dead god” can be comforting and many will seek that shelter. Yet such comfort can be deceiving, and whether their god may be “dead” or just sleeping, their religion may end up devouring their minds just the same. I prefer to take my chances trying to get back home on the open ocean rather than seeking shelter and comfort in a dead god, but that is a decision we must all make for ourselves when we are ready.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU7QylajLbQ

Last edited by ketzer : 12-05-2020 at 02:51 PM.
Old 12-05-2020, 02:36 PM
Master
Quote:
What does it mean? You say that those who help me, my black cat, it's actually a dark allie who decided to help me? It has no other influence on me, to assit me or to guide me, it just appears to help me from time to time.

But if this black cat is a dark allie, then those two people were also working for the dark forces, how can they fight one against the other? When those demonic rats appeared, this black cat came and hunted them, one by one and they were running like crazy.
I don't know.I'm searching for answers as well.We all do.
Old 12-05-2020, 02:47 PM
Elfin

There are no dark allies @ThatMan working against you. I can promise you that. Think of your black cat as Karma. You helped that little helpless kitten when it needed help. And now the little kitten, a grown cat helps you on your journey in return . Nothing dark or evil...just beauty and light
Old 12-05-2020, 03:33 PM
Master

This is how it looked like when I first met it, it was so tiny and adorable.

This is how it looks now, bigger and more powerful.

Old 12-05-2020, 03:34 PM
Master

Quote:
I don't know.I'm searching for answers as well.We all do.

True, we all do!
Old 12-05-2020, 03:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
There are no dark allies @ThatMan working against you. I can promise you that. Think of your black cat as Karma. You helped that little helpless kitten when it needed help. And now the little kitten, a grown cat helps you on your journey in return . Nothing dark or evil...just beauty and light

This is what I feel too. It is my friend, my black cat.
Old 12-05-2020, 03:42 PM
Master
Unleash the kitty (mentaly) to destroy ALL mouses.See her eating and killing them,and raise feelings of gratitude.(Like you're enjoying it more than anything).
Old 12-05-2020, 03:45 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Unleash the kitty (mentaly) to destroy ALL mouses.See her eating and killing them,and raise feelings of gratitude.(Like you're enjoying it more than anything).