Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 21-03-2020, 02:41 PM
Newbie ;)

sensitive third eye

At night when I wake up and I focus on my breathing, I feel my third eye is too sensitive.

At night I also sleep very badly, thought raise through my mind and I can't stop it.

So like I said, when I want to focus on the breath, my third eye is so sensitive that I can't just close my I and focus on the breath.

Anyone knows why?
Old 21-03-2020, 02:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello!
I would recommend a softer, subtle tone to "feel" this area of your third eye. Also, I know that if I have certain crystals in my bedroom I cant sleep and it exasperates (makes worse), sleep and my ability to tune in. Not sure if you have crystals in your bedroom but if you do, remove them for a night to see if it helps.

Stay well-
Old 21-03-2020, 03:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izildo
At night when I wake up and I focus on my breathing, I feel my third eye is too sensitive.

At night I also sleep very badly, thought raise through my mind and I can't stop it.

So like I said, when I want to focus on the breath, my third eye is so sensitive that I can't just close my I and focus on the breath.

Anyone knows why?
Before you focus on your breath,declare WHO'S gonna do it.Choose the observer,and then start focusing on your breath.As you observe your breath,declare one more time that it's not you who's observing,but the observer.
Now you're behind the observer,and you watch him observing the breath.

Then remove the observer,remove your self,and then you'll have the breath alone.

At this point,the breath will start to expand.

When i do this,i feel my breath growing and expanding,until it starts to feel almost uncomfortable.It's like i'm becoming the breath itself.

This is how i limit the monkey chatter.
Old 21-03-2020, 04:05 PM
Master
Close your 3rd eye more, with a hand. Most people's 3rd eye is way too open and active and since most people have no or poor grounding this can lead to problems as there's no balance.
Stop using your 3rd eye so much, close it a bit more, and if need be do something else to fall asleep than focusing on breathing. If you can't sleep normally, maybe a bit of soft music can help.
Old 21-03-2020, 05:28 PM
Newbie ;)

I don't know how to close.
Old 21-03-2020, 08:02 PM
Master
Go counter-clockwise over it with your hand with the intention to make it smaller and less active. you do NOT close it. Never close a chakra, although I'm not sure you could even if you wanted to.
And that's viewing it from another person's view. So from inside out it'd be clockwise.
Old 21-03-2020, 08:26 PM
Newbie ;)

ah thanks, it's very annoying bad sleep is taking away my daily productivity.
Old 29-04-2020, 11:02 AM
Seeker

Could it be because of the physical location where you live?

Also note that telecommunication equipment can influence this too.