Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 22-02-2020, 11:03 AM
Pathfinder

Rely On Your Co-Creators Instead Of "Trusting The Universe"

Essentially, we are here to experience creating with co-creators. This is one of the main reasons why we are here. Before we came here, we made agreements with our co-creators to manifest specific experiences together so we can grow together. As individuals, we integrate with what and who we attract into our lives or are drawn to. From those connections we manifest an experience, and from those experiences we create memories with our co-creators. Essentially, we attract each other and create an experience together. Together we weave the threads of the relative and create an absolute. Our experiences in the relative become an absolute because once we have an experience, we can never be robbed of it. Third-dimensional experiences cannot be created in a higher realm. Therefore, the reason we are here is to create and have physical experiences with each other.

As a result of our purpose for being here, almost everything you do relies on a co-creator. I will take an educated guess and say that ninety-nine-percent of all your experiences will happen and can only be possible with the help of your co-creators. Even if you lived like a hermit inside your home and never left, you would quickly die without the help of your co-creators. Some people live like this today. They sit in front of a computer and/or TV all day. They have all the popular TV channels along with the fastest Internet speeds and remain happily alone and entertained every day. These people order their necessities and food online and ultimately, in due time, they rot away.

As much as these hermits condemn the outside world and the people they share this planet with, they cannot survive without the service of others. Firstly, they wouldn't have a computer and TV, let alone the entertainment that comes from the computer and TV. They would have no one to talk to online or play games with, online. There wouldn't even be a worldwide web. No one would deliver food from the supermarket because there wouldn't be a supermarket to provide the food, let alone a delivery person. They wouldn't have a dark closed-off house to hide inside because there wasn't a team of construction workers to build it for these people. I can keep going on to the point where we can count over one-hundred-thousand co-creators who have an immediate connection and contribution which allows these hermit-people to survive.

Point being, whatever life you may live, with whatever luxuries you may have, with whatever options you can choose from, all come from your co-creators. You will be intertwined throughout your life with many co-creators whose faces you will never see, and names you will never know.

Just like sound needs a medium to reach your ears, so does the universe need a medium to get to you. With that said, I want you to understand that you are in the relative living amongst co-creators in a third-dimensional, dense reality. Therefore, as long as this remains the case and as far as you should be concerned, your co-creators ARE the universe. You are dreaming if you think you can put your full direct trust in the universe and receive an immediate expedited delivery from the absolute without going through the channels of the relative. These channels are your co-creators, and only through them will your miracles occur. Without them, you would be a reference point amongst no others in a lower relative dimension that only works through a network of reference points. When deliberately attracting and manifesting, you are intentionally infusing yourself into the collective consciousness. Once inside the grid, for the purpose of your intentions, you can then gain momentum.

Because most of your experiences will come from your co-creators, it will do you no good to attempt to deliberately attract and manifest new experiences if you feel bitterness towards the people who will make it happen for you. Feeling bitterness will kill your chances before they have a chance to happen. Feeling any negativity towards your co-creators will put limitations on your intended outcomes. Remember that you attract who you are and manifest what you believe. Therefore, the quality of your manifested experiences will be tainted if you aren't resonating with the co-creators who are intertwined with that experience.

I would now like to bring to your attention the rest of the co-creators out there. Not your friends, or family, or intimate partners, or people who are close to you. I’m talking about everyone else. These people can be the people you see once and never again. They can be people of influence in your life, both good and bad, whose names and faces will never be revealed to you. They can be fly-by-night angels who are there to help you get out of a rut when you are in trouble. They can be merchants you buy products from. These are the so-called “outsiders” who are not part of your safe inner circle of friends, family, and partners.

A significant portion of your manifesting success will come from the temporary co-creators in your life. We are creatures who are genetically designed to live in packs. These packs function amongst each other in what we call society. Therefore, most of our visions for a better lifestyle are dependent on society to come to fruition. Because of this, our co-creators have a strong bearing on whether or not our desires will come to fruition, which means, you must have a genuine appreciation for ALL your co-creators if you wish to have optimal success in all your attraction and manifestation pursuits.

Here’s a final thought. All the people who influence your life (both knowingly and unknowingly) are mediums or chain reactions within a divine plan that is now in progress. In a higher evolved society where all is at their best and realize their gifts, talents, and personal power, they live in a very balanced synergy. Their give-and-take in life is to everyone’s advantage. All decisions are made for the well-being of the individual making the decision and the well-being of everyone else’s. Unfortunately, we don't live in a higher evolved society. In our society, we either recognize our power and use it or have someone else use it for us. Therefore, realize that if you are not aware of what your goals and desires are then there is no telling how all the co-creators around you relate to you. At least when you do know where you desire to be, then and only then can you know where you stand and appreciate everyone's purpose in your life, as valuable contributors, whilst you continue towards your desired outcome.

~Nicholas D’Arezzo~
Old 22-02-2020, 11:21 AM
Administrator
This is your opinion only. I remember being born and not wanting to be here

I was born with my gifts.i made no call to ever want to come back.

Namaste
Old 22-02-2020, 12:12 PM
Deactivated Account
If this is true, then my co-creators can go to hell for what they put me through. Fortunately, I highly doubt your message to be the real thing (no shots fired at you btw).
Old 22-02-2020, 12:38 PM
hazada guess

Actually,the above passage resonates with me.I know why I Came here,and I know how i'll leave.(In other words,I know my true path).
Old 22-02-2020, 11:52 PM
Lorelyen

Where on earth (or elsewhere!?!?) did you get this from? Did you buy a book? Are you posturing as a guru?

Quote:
As much as these hermits condemn the outside world and the people they share this planet with, they cannot survive without the service of others. Firstly, they wouldn't have a computer and TV, let alone the entertainment that comes from the computer and TV. They would have no one to talk to online or play games with, online. There wouldn't even be a worldwide web. No one would deliver food from the supermarket because there wouldn't be a supermarket to provide the food, let alone a delivery person. They wouldn't have a dark closed-off house to hide inside because there wasn't a team of construction workers to build it for these people. I can keep going on to the point where we can count over one-hundred-thousand co-creators who have an immediate connection and contribution which allows these hermit-people to survive.
Humanity did fairly well...probably better...for 800,750 years approx without all that.
Old 23-02-2020, 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas D'Arezzo
Essentially, we are here to experience creating with co-creators.

Some people live like this today. They sit in front of a computer and/or TV all day. They have all the popular TV channels along with the fastest Internet speeds and
remain happily alone and entertained every day.
These people order their necessities and
food online and ultimately, in due time, they rot away.

As much as these hermits condemn the outside world and the people they share this planet with, they cannot survive without the service of others.
I read one more sentence after the bolded.
A person can be a hermit and not condemn the world.
They can have a VERY fun life laughing at themselves and the TV.
Causing no harm.

I had to stop reading, sorry my friend.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-02-2020, 03:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
If this is true, then my co-creators can go to hell for what they put me through. Fortunately, I highly doubt your message to be the real thing (no shots fired at you btw).
They're not going to hell, they're just going to release resistance. And then you will know them for who they really are again. Because they will be able to show you who they really are. But if you are in that moment still holding on to your resistance, then you will not be able to see them. Untill you release that resistance. Then you will be able to see again.
Old 29-02-2020, 03:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Actually,the above passage resonates with me.I know why I Came here,and I know how i'll leave.(In other words,I know my true path).
This is good, I also know how I will leave behind the idea that there is such a thing as leaving the here and now. It is so easy infact, that I wont even do it.
Old 29-02-2020, 03:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas D'Arezzo
Essentially, we are here to experience creating with co-creators.
You cannot rely on your co-creators if you cannot see them, because you cannot even see the universe, because you are choosing to trust that the universe is bad, so you will never look at it. And so you will never see your co-creators. So you will simply forget how to look at the universe, where all of your co-creators are. Untill you are placed in a condition that will force you to remember how to see again. And then you will remember yourself to see again. In the way you have always been capable of seeing. But you never used that ability before, untill the need arised to do so. So in a sense, trusting that the universe is bad, will always help you to trust in the goodness of the universe again. It may seem unnecessary to you. To go about it in such a backwards way. And self contradictory way. But humans are simply accustomed to that kind of a way and modality of being and living. So if you let that be ok, then you can joyfully co-create with that, or not, however you wish. Simply let everyone be free. And trust.

Unconditional love to you and all.
Old 29-02-2020, 10:30 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
They're not going to hell, they're just going to release resistance. And then you will know them for who they really are again. Because they will be able to show you who they really are. But if you are in that moment still holding on to your resistance, then you will not be able to see them. Untill you release that resistance. Then you will be able to see again.

Then I'll give them hell and make them pay a hundredfold if I ever see them, that I promise you.

I already know them who they really are, by the way. I even know their personal names: Moron, Idiot, Asshat, and Sh#tbird.