Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Islam Faith

Old 12-10-2019, 04:52 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Allah generally gets translated as 'God'.

Which God?

The same God of the Christians and Jews but
does not include Jesus as a God/god.

You have excluded Hindu God Vishnu. Do you mean God Vishnu is opponent of Allah ?
Old 13-10-2019, 09:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
You have excluded Hindu God Vishnu. Do you mean God Vishnu is opponent of Allah ?
Allah is not an opponent or competes against Vishnu.

As for Vishnu, Vishnu is part of the Hindu Trinity.

And Trimurti is Hindu's Supreme God.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 27-10-2019, 10:29 PM
Newbie ;)

The early Muslim community did not really have an acknowledged symbol. During the time of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), Islamic armies and caravans flew simple solid-colored flags (generally black, green, or white) for identification purposes. In later generations, the Muslim leaders continued to use a simple black, white or green flag with no markings, writing, or symbolism of any kind.
Old 29-10-2019, 05:56 AM
Master
NICE COMMENT

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 21-12-2019, 10:38 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
It is not about the Flag only. There is full documented history of Allah running into 50-60 pages (approx. 100 millions to present) . I would tell you briefly.

After the churning of ocean Devas (Europeans) cheated Muslims (followers of Allah) and there arose a great war between them. Allah who had built an air ship (called as Tripur Viman), took all of his followers overboard in safety and started bombing Devas from space. Devas pleased Shiva and made him to agree to destroy the airship. Shiva destroyed the airship but some how Allah escaped badly injured. Allah fled to Mexico America that was very close to Europe at that time, with his surviving followers. He made underground tunnel cities and lived there. Maya (called after Ashura Maya Davav or Allah), Inca all these civilizations were established by him. The culture of animal and human sacrifice practiced by Allah followers gave him ( Allah) strength and longevity. Those Muslims who accepted Vishnu as their God were allowed to live in Europe, in Persia, Georgia , Armenia etc.

Allah ruled there for a long time after then he was displaced by new rulers. He fled to Khandav Forest (New Delhi). When Arjun and Krishna (1450BC) burnt the forest to establish their kingdom, Allah was caught by them and he promised to built a fort in lieu of sparing his life. The present 'old fort of New Delhi is living testimony of Allah.

Allah then went to Andaman island and became prime minister of the ruler there. This is the last documented record. it seems Allah subsequently died there and possessed Muhammad as ghost. Prophet Muhammad has revealed several times this fact.

Vishnu is the opponent God, of Allah. After getting defeated by Vishnu several times, Muslims say 'Allah hu Akbar' meaning that Allah is greater than Vishnu to boost their moral. To deny Vishnu they also say that 'There is no other God than Allah'

I am telling all these facts because Muslims do not know all this. Animal sacrifice is against Nature's Laws. If Muslims could abandon animal and human sacrifice, the whole world would be peaceful.
i have no idea what you're on about am muslim
and what we are taught is entire universe was created for us " mankind "
so consuming animals is part of universal balance
animals consume other animals plant consume dead animals after decomposing etc etc
there is no logic nor philosphy behind your claims
there is no adversties to God .. or Allah
Allah is not a god .. it's The God for us at least
so any other Gods people used to worship is described in our book
as demons who fooled people into thinking they are Gods some people believed them

the story of animal sacrifice is well known in all 3 Abrahimic Faiths
God tested Abrahim by telling him to sacrifice his son as test of his faith
and when Abrahim almost did it God stopped him and told him
it was just hard test he passed and instead of his son he will sacrifice animal
in Quran it's said " Neither it's blood nor it's meat will go to Allah "
he does not " Need " God doesn't need
the sacrifice usually given meat to poor and needy
Allah does not need food he doesn't need anything

you haven't got clue about islam ....
and i really cannot spare alot of time at moment been while since am here
was only looking to say hi to old friends
however post any questions you want in thread i will answer what i can
when i get chance to
"And when the waves overwhelm them like the dark shadows they call upon Allah for help with pure devotion and when He brings them safety, some of them still doubtful and none denies Our clear signs but every very perfidious very ungrateful one.."
Old 29-12-2019, 09:13 PM
Pathfinder

Its astrology. . it's venus eclipsed.

Matter i fact whole of islam is the characteristics of venus inverted with some saturnian elements like wahabism