Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 28-04-2012, 05:01 PM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllieS
A week or so ago, i went into town and bought a bunch of flowers. I left the shop and walked through the street. I decided that as soon as someone caught my eye i would present them with the bunch of flowers. So i was walking along, trying to get eye contact or a smile from someone. It took a short while and then a lady smiled at me, i held the flowers out to her and said the first thing that came into my head, which was "Here you go", She looked very shocked, almost as if i had insulted her. I said (with a smile) "These are for you". She said (looking scared) "Why?", I said "no reason" and looked into her eyes, she softened then and said "Thankyou very much" I said "Thats ok, have a nice day" and walked away.

It was quite an experience seeing her initial fear and then seeing her come round to trusting me, then smiling. Just such a simple thing, but i think it could have had an amazing effect. I'm sure i'll do it again sometime when it feels right.
That is AWESOME!
Old 28-04-2012, 05:26 PM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Found it!

I did this years ago when I was selling the designs on homemade greetings cards at various markets. I painted a lot of flowers during that time...mainly because they were popular. Honesty was probably one of the bestsellers. IIRC I also sold a large print of it at a craft market too.

Even though I've done dozens of paintings since then, it's still one of my faves.

Honesty

You make all these artsy things look so easy! This is beautiful, Squatch.

As far as photobucket - it's Spring! heeheee.

Sound - I've never seen a 'hairy' begonia ! fascinating.

Tzu - another beautiful shot.

EllieS - Amazing story....so sweet!

Old 28-04-2012, 08:24 PM
mike bike

Flowers

Notice how all thos beautful Sunflowers are facing the same way?

They're all facing the Sun....it reminds me of a book about wartime Europe that I once read (I rather think the title was"Kaputt" and that the author was an Italian war correspondent called Cursio Malapart (but I may be wrong)

He hated the Nazis,and one night he slept in a huge area of Sunflowers....at daybreak he was woken by a mysterious creaking sound....he thought people were walking through the Sunflowers....but then he realised it was the flowers lifting up their heads and twisting to face the Sun as it rose....millions of them !!

He said how he was filled with wonder how they rose their heads to their God the Sun...

If only we humans could all do the same for God....I always greet the day by looking out my window and saying "Good morning,day"....and at night i always wish the Moon and Stars "good night"

Blessings to you all.............Mike
Old 29-04-2012, 01:10 AM
Master
Hi Mike ... Return blessings to you :)

SG it is unusual isnt it ... here is a shot of the rest of the plant in the daylight, which looks like a regular Begonia ...

Old 29-04-2012, 02:53 AM
Master
Surfing the web :) the second shot has a few orbs ... it had been raining though lol ... I have never had them come up in a pic I've taken before ...

I have been monitoring its decline lol ....

Spot the fae

Last edited by sound : 29-04-2012 at 07:00 AM.
Old 29-04-2012, 08:21 AM
3dnow

Old 29-04-2012, 08:47 AM
mike bike

Your lovely pics

Hiya,Sound,

Beautiful pictures you posted...Thank you for sharing...there's only one thing (LOL)...it wasn't a very enthusiastic "Good Morning" to the day today...the rain is coming in buckets full,and we're supposed to be in a drought !!

As my Mother used to say..."Rain before seven,fine by eleven"...I hope so.

Love and Blessings to you............Mike

PS....wish I knew how to post pics on SF....can do it on the internet,but not by photobucket....they once said I had breached copyright....for a pic I had taken myself!! The cheek !!
Old 29-04-2012, 09:58 AM
Master
Hi again Mike :) Most of the pics I have posted on this thread are taken in my garden, although, (just quietly lol) I have posted pictures taken by others on other threads here on SF ... the link below may help a little :)

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...601#post523601
Old 29-04-2012, 10:37 AM
Suspended
3dnow - that's gorgeous...is it paint/ink?
Old 29-04-2012, 10:54 AM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
3dnow - that's gorgeous...is it paint/ink?

Hi Squat, I asked the question to the friend who posted it on facebook.. I come back to you soon.

3d