Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 11-12-2010, 06:54 PM
Sangress

Reading Energy through Technology

Hmm, this may seem like an odd question, but for some reason I feel I should ask.

Who here is able to, or believes it is possible, or has known someone else to read and manipulate energy directly through and from things like:

The internet. (eg - chat rooms, forums, email, websites)

Telephones and media in general (eg - video calls, television, video games)

Books (eg - any kind of book, factual, fictional or other)

The reason I am asking this is uncertain, but I think it may simply be to see how and if many people utilize old and new technology in psychic and spiritual ways to effect others or themselves.

I have heard many people think it is not possible, so I am interested as to why or why not that is so as well.
Old 11-12-2010, 08:38 PM
Shadowside

I haven't tried to mess with anything digital, but I do try to influence games of chance with positvely charged energy that's aligned to my energy signature.
I tend to find that it doesn't influence it that much, but it is noticeable. When working with dice that are charged, I tend to roll higher, this can be explained away by just me being lucky but i still do it just incase.

I also charge certain magical books in hopes of making the ritual that im currently doing more powerful.
Old 11-12-2010, 10:06 PM
Enya

Well, I know it is possible to read someone's aura, give a message from spirit and/or attune a person to reiki via the internet (chat rooms and emails), so manipulation of energy doesn't seem so far-fetched after that... It's a matter of intent and focus, I should imagine, just as in any energy manipulation.
I have felt energy pulses or waves when I check into some websites, so I make sure I am shielded, just in case something nasty is there.

Telephones, tv etc - again, just another form of energy connection, as are the written or spoken word. It doesn't take much research to note the manipulation which goes on via these methods of influence.

I believe chaos magicians and neo-shamans can work this way, although I have little knowledge of that area.
Old 12-12-2010, 01:02 AM
Seeker

Energy is the foundation upon which all of the manifest existence is built upon, which means that technology along with any other aspect of the human experience can act as a conduit for energetic transference, manipulation, and distortion. People themselves generate energetic fields of varying sizes and configurations, and these parameters along with the degree to which any given individual has attuned themselves to their energy body will dictate the manner in which their energy will influence the energy fields of others. Those with larger fields and greater awareness generally set the precedent for collective fields like the one here or on any other online venue, meaning that the underlying tone of conversations and the scope of subjects capable of being explored is effectively predetermined for those operating under the influence of the collective field.

As far as utilizing energy fields for the purposes of manipulating the outcome of events or influencing the perceptions of others goes, one can observe the interplay of their own field with the fields of others or that of the collective, but as soon as one chooses to intentionally manipulate those fields then they are choosing to use the illusion of separation as a means to conduct that which is inherently transcendent of separation. A decision such as this will always have consequences simply because on the most fundamental level disrupting the free will of others is no different than relinquishing one's own.

Last edited by radareyes : 12-12-2010 at 01:21 AM.
Old 12-12-2010, 01:33 AM
Master
It's one's level of consciousness and intent that determines how much they can influence energies... their own and others and non-sentient objects.

While consciousness is still at the level of separation effects will be little.

As our consciousness becomes aware in the universal interconnectedness that is inherent in everything - which quantum physics has discovered and spiritual mysticism has always known - then our capacity to influence increases.

Along with this there is a growing sense of integrity, and rather than manipulating for selfish aims we become naturally more altruistic.

This is part of spiritual awakening.

Xan

Old 12-12-2010, 01:46 AM
tragblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
Who here is able to, or believes it is possible, or has known someone else to read and manipulate energy directly through and from things like:

Telephones and media in general (eg - video calls, television, video games)

Books (eg - any kind of book, factual, fictional or other)

I feel like I gain a kind of energy after watching a movie or finishing a novel, if that is the kind of thing you are talking about.
Old 12-12-2010, 01:50 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
It's one's level of consciousness and intent that determines how much they can influence energies... their own and others and non-sentient objects.

While consciousness is still at the level of separation effects will be little.

The only problem here is that the phrase "at the level of separation" encompasses a vast spectrum of consciousness levels (and sub-levels and concurrent levels and hybrid levels, etc.). In other words, it's not that simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
As our consciousness becomes aware in the universal interconnectedness that is inherent in everything - which quantum physics has discovered and spiritual mysticism has always known - then our capacity to influence increases.

Along with this there is a growing sense of integrity, and rather than manipulating for selfish aims we become naturally more altruistic.

This is part of spiritual awakening.

Xan

Basically the crux of what you're saying is that spiritual awareness and the capacity to manifest spiritual awareness develop concurrently, which again isn't necessarily the case. One can have great capacity to manifest but the quality of what they manifest can be very low, and of course vice versa. It is only when we are able to achieve a total union between form and formless that we find the type of balance between the spiritual and the material that you allude to above.
Old 12-12-2010, 01:51 AM
Shadowside

unfortunately, i think your both wrong. Seperation is not an illusion, it's a choice. We might be the same in make-up, but choice is where we seperate. There is a lot that interconnects us but there's more that seperates us. Seperation should be celebrated, it's the greatest gift that one could have bestowed upon them. The act of being seperate is the act of being unique. My ability to influence is just as great or greater than yours, and I choose to be seperate.
Old 12-12-2010, 01:55 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowside
unfortunately, i think your both wrong. Seperation is not an illusion, it's a choice. We might be the same in make-up, but choice is where we seperate. There is a lot that interconnects us but there's more that seperates us. Seperation should be celebrated, it's the greatest gift that one could have bestowed upon them. The act of being seperate is the act of being unique. My ability to influence is just as great or greater than yours, and I choose to be seperate.

One cannot choose to be separate without first having the experience of wholeness.
Old 12-12-2010, 01:58 AM
Shadowside

wholeness is the true illusion, cause no matter how good you are at one thing, you will always be missing another.