Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 05-03-2020, 11:53 PM
Experiencer

I cannot hear God.
I don't have to hear God.
I cannot ever know God.
I don't have to know God.
I am free from ever trying to know God.
I am free from trying to know God and am always receiving the blessings of God anyway, it doesn't matter how I feel or what I think or do. God loves me unconditionally.
God is boring.
I did not come here to understand God. I am free from that. Forever.
I am always at the right place and at the right time.
I always know exactly what I need to know when I need to know it.
I like guiding my thought to that which feels better.
I find this process fascinating. Connecting to my higher&deeper intelligence. As I feel my way through my thinking.
I can allow everything to unfold naturally.
And I will always enjoy feeling better.
Can I feel better still?
I can always feel better.
It is easy to allow myself to feel better.
I have to beat myself up in order to allow myself to feel better.
But feeling good comes naturally to who I am.
Being myself is so boring!
I want to be free to allow myself to change who I am choosing to be. This is more natural and abbundant and free.
This more in line with God's infinitely expanding free nature.
I want to be a free spirit.
Free to simply choose how I want to express myself.
This helps me learn and grow abbundant as an individual. Rich with life and freedom.
I don't have to do anything in particular.
I am free to do whatever I REALLY WANT TO BE DOING RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW.
Don't beat up on yourself if you don't know it yet.
Just let the realisation of it occur naturally by feeling your way into your hearts true desire, as it is always here and now, for you and with you.
I want to be free to allow myself to feel what I really know to be true for myself, right now.
I don't want to be limitted by the conditions of my life.
I want to surpass all of them into allowing myself to simply come to full realisation of all that I truely want to be or do or have.
If I could be do or have anything I want. What would I want to be do or have, right now.
I want to feel and be enlightened. I want to be clear and feel free.
I want to know what it is that I really want.
I want to be in love with someone that I really want and be enlivened by them.
I want to feel this lifeforce and desire flow so freely and enjoyably and inspiringly evermore fully through me.
I want another being to come to me and inspire me to evermore greater heights of living.
Something or someone that makes me feel like I EXIST. I AM REAL.
My mother often makes me feel like that I always simply deserve to be who I am, no matter what. I enjoy this unconditionally loving nature of my mother.
I don't want to enjoy my mother being the only person in my life who makes me feel this way.
I want to allow every person in my life to make me feel this way.
And ofcourse I want to love myself unconditionally aswell.
But it would be nice to have someone else in my life aswell.
I miss having someone in my life.
It's ok that I don't have that, it's good to acknowledge that.
I'm gonna enjoy being with you for now.

Thinking in co-operation with the heart is very easy, especially if you write how you feel about each thought in relationship to the previous one. Feels better or same or worse. This helps the mind to remember and co-operate thus more fully with the higher intelligence that is of your greater non-physical consciousness of your higher&deeper selves as are all being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyfully truely integratedly harmoniously ever expandingly evermore effortlessly in full alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation. That we call God. As in the infinite and eternal and omnipresent, the unreachable and unattainable. To thus delight in the infinite unattainable evermore aquairable and evermore sustainable nature of God is to be of utmost service to any and all creations that are all being and becoming evermore here and now, through you, with you, for you, as you. And to thus delight in our ability to feel our evermore energy motional relativity to all of that. To feel our emotions. And to think without acknowledging the emotion and without admitting to the natural desire for ever expansion, would be a great harm upon oneself. For there is no end to that which is God. So how can we ever account for one second of joylessness? We cannot. For we have acces to God. At all times. Throughout and into our hearts. As we feel and know thus evermore, for there is no end, to how good we can allow ourselves to feel. For the guidance will always be pure and true for you, are, the expressions of your own heart. And to come into alignment with your hearts true desire. Is the purpose of our eternally ever expanding existence. As we will always come to a greater allowed realisation of that which is God. As that which is the totality of all that we truely are being and becoming evermore here and now.
But joy is simply indicating a consist degree of leaning more towards the alignment. With that which we call the infinite, the eternal, the unreachable, the unattainable, the evermore acquairable, the evermore sustainable, the evermore allowable. To be thus then evermore like unto God. And thus, in joy, every step you take, shifts the entire universe, to your satisfaction. For the next step, will embody all universes into one greater totality of understanding. And thus, what is next, shall be the all that is of the one and all. And on, and on, and on, it goes, to ever greater reaches of our ever expanding resolutions and definitions of greater allowed realisation of everrefreshing rapturously blissful extacies. Unlike any that has ever been before it, or will ever be like it, ever again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again. Forever and ever and ever... Being and becoming evermore here and now.

The enlightened master is always with you, for you, through you, as you, and within your inner true deepfelt heart of hearts, always, being and becoming evermore here and now.

Last edited by Ewwerrin : 06-03-2020 at 12:37 AM.
Old 06-03-2020, 09:27 AM
Guide

Jeez what a long post.I lose my concentration on long posts.