Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 19-03-2020, 03:43 PM
Newbie ;)

Cleansing question

Hello! I am on the newer side to crystals but absolutely infatuated and soaking up all the knowledge I can. I feel like I have done a fair amount of research on this question and I’m still stumped so any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a selenite tower amongst my collection, does this provide continuous cleansing? I rearrange frequently so the range shouldn’t be an issue but is that enough or should I be using other methods as well? How much is enough? How much is too much? Thanks!
Old 19-03-2020, 06:23 PM
Guide
I like to put my crystals in water when I first get them home. That cleanses them if you soak them for 24 hours. You can also put them out during a new moon for the night, that is a method some of my friends use. I don't know anything about selenite
Old 19-03-2020, 06:46 PM
Master
I put some crystals on or against a selenite wand. Selenite itselfs doesn't need cleansing.
Best thing to do is to just follow your intuition. I tend to feel when a crystal needs cleansing.
Since in most cases it will need cleansing from emotional to-do, water is a great option as water cleanses this aspect.
Just make sure the crystal you want to put in water can be put in water and will not dissolve or eventually begin to rust.
Oh and when I feel a crystal needs cleansing I put it in water. It's just a mere few I put on the selenite, mostly to release for the one I use on my neck and also to recharge. It's a place for them to rest and do whatever they want or need.
Old 19-03-2020, 11:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABnanashi
Hello! I am on the newer side to crystals but absolutely infatuated and soaking up all the knowledge I can. I feel like I have done a fair amount of research on this question and I’m still stumped so any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a selenite tower amongst my collection, does this provide continuous cleansing? I rearrange frequently so the range shouldn’t be an issue but is that enough or should I be using other methods as well? How much is enough? How much is too much? Thanks!
֍ WELCOME TO THE FORUM! ֎
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It sounds like you bought a Selenite Tower that you use as a cleansing 'radiator'.

If you can feel energy, I would set the Selenite Tower on one side of the room and then put crystals on the floor starting at one foot away from the tower and then paced one foot from each other till you get to the other side of the room.

The next day, feel the energy of each stone. Hopefully, each crystal will be cleansed.

Your idea is great. By doing this experiment, your confidence will be built up letting you know that whatever is in the room is cleansed.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 20-03-2020, 12:11 AM
Master
It is not unknown to use selenite as a cleanser. If you're not worried about range your idea should work just fine.

That really should be enough. If you have faith in this idea you shouldn't need any other method.

But if you feel you'd like one a good dry rub in a cloth will cleanse your stones fine. It's safer than water, which can dissolve and destroy some stones.

Also there are stones which contain certain things you don't want coming out into the water such as lead and other such chemical compounds.

The selenite would be a great cleanser.

Do not cleanse your selenite with water. It will dissolve.

Use a dry cloth.
Old 20-03-2020, 03:26 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you all so much! This has been really helpful, I think I’m going to try some of these methods for ‘thorough cleanings’ just in case. Like the difference between a tidy and a full on cleaning. I’m glad to know about the water, I would be so sad if one dissolved because I hadn’t known that!