Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 30-01-2020, 12:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Does onyx generally give bad dreams?

Hi,
I recently got an onyx and put it underneath my pillow, two nights in a row and had not so nice dreams. Is that normal? I thought it was supposed to protect you?
I did clear it before use with sage though, so no past energies on it.

What are your experiences with onyx?
Old 19-03-2020, 06:44 AM
Newbie ;)

Yes, onyx is supposed to give you bad dreams, sense of danger, the protection of onyx comes through insight. Onyx is for the Capricorn, the stubborn ones, those who thrive in struggle, they who climb mountains, goat of Daniel, enki, the all-wise. Name it, intelligence or wisdom of the Capricorn is loveless, whatever they do, onyx is the darkest stone there is. It's properties are dark, the protection that onyx grants is protection from the light,that is even in the light the onyx shines black. It's qualities are of the darkness.
Old 21-03-2020, 04:55 PM
Suspended

I was given an onyx ring as a teen. I do not remember it negatively affecting me in any way yet it maybe because at that time I was surrounded by darkness, from religion, other family members, etc,. Just a thought.
Old 16-04-2020, 05:44 PM
Newbie ;)

I’m fairly new in my spirituality and brand new to this forum. I’ve been working with crystals for about 4 months. I keep 4 crystals under my mattress while I sleep, one of them being onyx. I have not had bad dreams and have not felt any darkness from the stone. My knowledge about crystals is limited at this point so I don’t have much prospective on the subject I just thought I’d share my experiences with you on it.