Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 05:52 AM
Ellen

HAUNTED DIAMOND RING

Hi, I am an avid ebayer and I have been watching this Georgous Haunted diamond ring. I know lots of people are fakes but I believe this person to be the real deal. I looked at their pictures really NEAT! I get that warm fuzzy feeling when looking at it. Its the same feeling I got when my grammy passed over & I saw her ghost. This guy doesnt try to push it on you like most sellers do. He even gives tips as to what to look for & what to stay away from.
This ring has a ladies spirit with it. The lady died while wearing this. It was given to her as an anniversary gift & she died in a car wreck the same night. Will someone look at it & tell me what ya feel... its item 5654415561. I'm really thinking of getting it because even though I believe its haunted if it isnt, het its a beauty ring & half carat of diamonds for $200 and it is in practally like new condition.
ok, please dont be mean to me about it though.
Closed Thread