Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 10-02-2015, 02:41 PM
4everLove

growing growing growing

Hi everyone,

So I am a female that just started in a physically demanding job mostly populated by men. There are some other women too, but they can be nasty to other women, which I am not used to. I feel judged by them. Anyways, I really wanted this job and I work really hard to learn. But I realized how much anxiety I have about it. I even dreamed of people accusing me of not working hard last night and they told me I should look other places. I think partly because I am a younger female and being a newbie. In my dream, they compared me with another guy who they said was going above and beyond. I felt offended and judged.

I guess I am just looking for advice. I know it's new and I just started, but I am determined. I don't like to run away. I have always been one to do things that challenge or scare me the most, but people can misjudge me for being a softie and worry about me just because I am "sweet" and I am sensitive and all that. They don't always think I am tough enough, which actually hurts me. Any advice? I am looking for advice from spiritually minded people like myself to connect with.
Old 10-02-2015, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4everLove
-I feel judged by them.
-I realized how much anxiety I have...
-I felt offended and judged.
--hurts me...

This is your issue to overcome...it has nothing to do with ''them''...
but, your reaction to other people's thoughts.
What are thoughts?

How can they touch you if you have the armor of knowing
who you are and the confident foundation of your own clarity.

They are as imp as flies buzzing around.

I would say, each day before work visualize who you really are...a strong, clear, confident person.
Do you think Arnold S. in his Terminator movies cared what others thought of him?
Picture yourself not caring...even pitying their small minds that would
think such petty, negative thoughts.

That projection of power and inner clarity will be like a bubble around you they can't help but see subconsciously...
and they will give you your space and respect soon.

But, stay this weakling bothered by their 'thoughts'?
And it will continue for quite awhile.

Picture yourself as the person you really are...the highest self you know yourself to be...the person
you are destined to become...that is the real you....be that now.

If this inspired you, then read it each morning.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-02-2015, 03:17 PM
4everLove

Funny, because before I read your post I did a little meditation and projected out some love to it. I affirmed myself that I am powerful, strong, and enough. I told myself I can do this. I visualized my chakras strong and confident. Thank you for the validation. I didn't realized this job would be such an inner journey for me, but it actually really is! Even at work I kept affirming to myself that I can do this and that I am strong and not to let others belittle me. Obviously, my dream showed I still have anxiety and worry over it, but this time around I am aware of it. Thank you Miss Hepburn!
Old 10-02-2015, 03:38 PM
Ascender
I have not experienced such conditions, yet.... but I imagine a ball of light for protection against negative energies. When people judge they will receive bad karma so that's why judging does not bother me so much.
Old 10-02-2015, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4everLove
Funny, because before I read your post I did a little meditation and projected out some love to it. I affirmed myself that I am powerful, strong, and enough. I told myself I can do this. I visualized my chakras strong and confident. Thank you for the validation. I didn't realized this job would be such an inner journey for me, but it actually really is! Even at work I kept affirming to myself that I can do this and that I am strong and not to let others belittle me. Obviously, my dream showed I still have anxiety and worry over it, but this time around I am aware of it. Thank you Miss Hepburn!
I figured we'd relate bec we are both Geminis.
And, you know , you created the entire external situation...like I created that I moved next to an
old woman now 93, that was just like my mother, grrr, narcissistic bordering on possessed,
...it took 2 years but I ''overcame'' the childhood trigger.
Then, bec of that I was able to care for my mother with love her last
few months.

I just love how we project our situations externally...what a perfect world!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-02-2015, 04:26 PM
Master
If it helps, we tend to dream about new jobs and new situations for a few weeks or months after we start them.
Our deepest fears concerning it is often drug up my the sub conscious and played out into eh dream world for us.
We can take that information and plan around it, learn to use it as a learning and growing tool.
Everything Miss H said is spot on in my humble opinion. You are in a great place to evolve inner aspects of yourself :)
Old 10-02-2015, 04:50 PM
Ivy

I think it is kind of usual to worry about whether we're good enough, can do it or will fit in, when we start a new job. So like others have said, it's an opportunity to work with what's within you and resolve the anxieties that are coming up.
Old 10-02-2015, 05:12 PM
Master
It took me almost 2 years to feel at home at my current job. The culture here is like going back in time as most everyone here has been here for 25-40 years.
I learned pretty quick to be like boulder on the middle of the stream and just let the water go around me without affecting me.
However you proceed just know that it can take people time to accept you at work.
It's just the way it is.

The cessation of identifying with the fluctuations arising within consciousness