Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 17-11-2010, 04:33 AM
Pathfinder
A Must See 16 minute movie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbk980jV7Ao

This is my experiences, and what seemed to work...
I had the kundalini 20 years ago, or so...
So after all this time, the practical stuff/interests are still important...
The true friends are still such...
The mind stuff has changed...
Am more decided... future stuff/goals...
Some of the people from 20yrs ago I'd stay away from, others I'd visit.
Some people seem to be of interest/visited, but others are there/unthought of, but better types long term.....

I think sometimes its just not worth it, to listen to what others say. One persons opinion is just that. Someone says entity attachments... A friend told me the same once. But was a friend. Others I'd never listen to... is nonsense. Sometimes the less you know, the more you know. Like entities, another persons say is like a coin, 50/50, yes/no... is so unknown... is closer to nonsense, perhaps. Entities, aliens, and other paranormal, despite what may seem to be, like on www or where ever, is unproven stories, myth... unless experiences say otherwise. Personally I would not go there...

A type of meditation/relaxation could help... more so a relaxation, a meditation, not meaning with visions, just a tiny bit of good feelings inside can be extended upon & become more so... only concentrating upon the good... the nonsense is noticed, but concentrating upon a bit of good feelings can become more so... just a generalized head to toe idea, not really chakras or anything... it could be a bit of joy, or clarity, or strength, or tranquility, a tiny bit of quality, can become more so. I did this years ago. Sometimes there was a joy, very good. And with the nonsense noticeable, I'd change to a clarity or tranquility feelings idea, and later the joy/bliss, and change back to the tranquil idea because with the joy + too much nonsense did not feel right, gained a clarity... ending as quite a good joy. Also with difficulties, a truth idea brought a clarity to nonsense stuff. Having a get together once a week, every week, with friends, a dinner/lunch at home, or get together at a cafe could do wonders... could be better than the meditation/relaxation idea?

Some time ago I decided to leave everything be, as is, move forward, just went along with practical stuff, work. A bit of clarity arrived...
Finding out for our selves, via our own experiences, by doing whats right.......................
I did a lot of thinking about society average stuff.
What society does. Or a society conscience idea, by comparison to others around me..............
Ones own [my own] part played, or life, with society.
Staying with simplicity, whats known, or things could get complicated/confusing.

I'm glad others here have had such a good type say. Says what I mean easily (Greenslade, shepherd)
Theres an idea I quite like also. Its an opposites idea, not good/bad, right/wrong...
I can not explain very well, however, town/country. These people, those people, the other people, known types of people I could visit. Perhaps what a spiritual person believes vs non-spiritual or athiest, or society... And I could visit which ever people, or get stuck in, do my own thing...... gardening/pottery/painting/a walk/photography/go away for the weekend... maybe its just choices that are available... time enjoyed, whats more fun.

20 years later, and yes I was a cork floating in a stormy ocean, and now with change over time, its still this moment or day thats here, + some experiences. I really wonder to my self, its now this moment as a continuity, still....... so all such whatever feelings past were of the moment..... sure they can be labeled as whatever.... but I really think a lot of my nonsense was perhaps just being undecided, and a type of boredom.... a white lie, hyper unto such feelings therfore untrue, was all a type of anticipation, a boredom, contentment, or the moment anticipation needed initiative or be decided about directions of fun...... For me anyway, I'm saying all the anxiety/intimidation, or fear, was a boredom, became a boredom. Boring. No fun. I know its easy for me to say such now.

Hope I'm not lecturing too much, however...
How old am I? Do not answer that. Forever ago, a well thought of Medium/Clairvoyant said to me, "...you will meet someone who has designs on you. Its not that they are a bad person or anything. Its just that they are not the most suitable type of person..."
Old 18-11-2010, 06:36 PM
danieska

Rose,

This is very interesting because since Sunday I have been going through this overwhelming feeling of helplessness facing all these beliefs.

I am in an awful conflict lately and I have looked too much, thought too much. It is consuming my every minute. Everything I feel it's a waste, since this life will be over anyway. I have never felt such emptiness and despair.

This cycle, the past, the earth, I am very scared of it all. I feel it is just a game of sorts. We are good, treat others good, and then...

I realize now that these ramblings are connected to the reason that I am feeling truly happy and blessed in this life, and that this is going to end. And I might come back as a child left in a dumpster someday?

I'm sorry if this sounds offensive, this is really a cry for help.
I have read shepherds and others responses, and I see all of that, but it still does not explain why we relate to others, why is there attachment if we can't attach...
Old 18-11-2010, 07:04 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by shepherd
Hi Rosewater,

I get to see lots of people who are in similar positions and what helps them is to start the process of letting go of their beliefs as fact and to become explorers instead.

None of the above are spiritual fact despite what people say, its helpful to know that our beliefs will filter experiences to fit them so no matter what we see or experience there maybe a bigger picture to what is really happening.

The pressure caused by these beliefs can be immense, they also create anxiety and stress through the fear aspects of the beliefs.

If you feel you have been given to much then maybe it is time to let some of this go so you can focus on you.

A wise man worth listening to Rose.