Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-02-2018, 12:42 PM
Knower

Reconnection..then instant run

Hi.
desperately needing advice.. please..or just hugs.I had all but given up on my twin flame..he ran so often..in the end appeared not to call.Not even a word of comfort when my husband died in the summer.
He left his gf..and is living in a truck with his new fiance.
Anyway..I met someone online..who asked me to block my tf..also online..
I messaged my tf goodbye and an explanation first..then took him off my friends .thank god's..I can still get him on messenger but didn't know that.
He instantly messaged back..too much going on..I will always love you..in happy for you
Next minute both of us are bawling swearing never to let go
I knew in that second I can't let go..after he logged off..I told him all the stuff I should have said ten years ago..about the purpose..and tf
His response. If course I felt..and still feel it. I love you..always .
He said that as things are he couldn't give a hundred percent of his time..it and I deserve that.. we need to talk when and where he has no restraints..
We agreed to marinate..
It's been three days .
I went from..thank god..he feels it too
To how long can I hold out..
And what about our respect others..
Six months ago we both became single..
And then got attached
What now..do I try to make contact..or wait till he figures his side out
Swings of euphoria and sorrow) desperation
Thanks guys
T
Old 21-02-2018, 01:49 PM
Master
It's kind of odd, I don't normally look at the soulmate threads​ as I am not normally good at this sort of thing. But I did today. It might not be a bad idea to just say hi to him, as friends. He's probably scared of getting hurt just like you. But if you're just friends you really don't have to be scared. It's much easier to be yourself​ as friends. I wish you luck!
Old 21-02-2018, 04:10 PM
Experiencer
You need to listen to ALL the videos in this series immediately! You will understand why after you do!

Lee & Sherry’s Twin Flame Journey
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...bZ4WnVTXI4q2QL
Old 21-02-2018, 06:51 PM
Master

im not sure. if its a relationship of an intimate nature you both want. then play the game on your current spouses and 'pretend' until you are both ready to say goodbye to them or each other.

thats how it normally goes isnt it?
Old 22-02-2018, 07:24 AM
Knower

No..not really..we have spent ten years now never once being intimate due to not wanting to hurt respective partners..I don't have a spouse now.
Old 22-02-2018, 07:26 AM
Knower

Thanks everyone..I will watch the bids after work lunapixie..thankyou x