Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-02-2018, 11:09 PM
traceyacey12

"High vibrational love"

Does anyone also get a sense of when love is low-vibrational also? Just by looking at a couple? I read once that 3D love is attached at the lower chakras while the point of twin flames and high vibrational love is to be attached at the higher chakras. Does anyone also get a sense of this? I finally feel like I understand what that means and I feel like I can actually feel it. Is it the same for anyone else?
Old 15-02-2018, 11:40 PM
Master

how exciting, for you to see the 'illusion' of 3d. that in order to love or be loved consists that you see it in the physical. 'i feel this in my heart, (his/her love for me) but i cant see them in my 3D reality offering this love to me, therefore, it does not exist' and to rely on that keeps one in misery due to expectation from what is felt. its them, within them. within us all. and love...to be accepted as love has to come and be a certain way. the perception of it decides for it to be dismissed or not. the heart chakra is a lower chakra. the higher heart chakra is above it. to access the higher heart is to accept compassion for yourself in your lower heart chakra. this opens up to higher levels of love.
this higher level of love doesnt gravitate toward or around ONE physical object (insert their name here) like 3D love does. It expands into a conscious awareness that it IS love and love is free to be served and to serve any creature great or small.
Old 15-02-2018, 11:56 PM
Deactivated Account
Another difference is that lower vibrational love is oriented in the emotional body. Higher vibrational love is coming from source energy in the higher heart center, just as Inika described. You still feel the emotional body but rather you are operating from a balanced state and experience the emotions as they come, rather than just operating out of the emotional body itself.

Hope that was somehow clear, I have some good teachings on this somewhere and I have worked on this, but I'm still moving up in this direction myself so I should probably review my notes too. There's also some good vids out there on this, can't think of them at the moment though.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 16-02-2018, 12:01 AM
Experiencer
Before I was 'awakened' it always bothered me that people loved in suck shallow ways. I'm not sure why I had this idea of such a profound love before the other spiritual stuff came in but I was put off of marriage early on because I saw my parents and others as loveless. Even watching my sister get married felt like a lie but I was warned off of ruining things. Later she told me that she wished somebody would have stopped her or at least told her what it was to be married. Lol

I don't knowif I'm different in this aspect than other twins but this deep knowing of how people were loving wrong really bothered me. The thing was I didn't know how to love properly either but I KNEW it! So awful sometimes. At least until I was distracted by another obsession that kept me occupied.

The unusual thing about my experience is that I knew my twin from an early age. He and I wentered ti kindergarten together and spent a lot of time chasing me. He moves away in 2nd grade and I never saw him again for 32 years. We found one another in fb and started talking. The first time we met I was in his arms, I felt what the true meaning of love was.
Old 16-02-2018, 12:29 AM
Deactivated Account

We are love energy...when we release the emotional baggage of protecting ourselves from supposed outside forces we open ourselves up to feel the full flow of our divine selves. Our twins energy amplifies our own energy which is what we recognise. Otherwise the mental noise our thoughts create distorts what we feel, which creates conflicting energies.

The higher love then is a pure channel of flowing energy. "Lower frequency" love is the same energy just distorted beyond recognition through thoughts of self preservation. Self preservation lacks knowledge and trust in our inner divinity creating distortion.

Emotions develop when we judge ourselves and others against the beliefs we hold...and subsequently react from that place of emotional intensity. Learning to take that middle road, listening and observing we get to see the correlations between our thoughts and the manifestations we create with them. All relationships have the potential for higher love when we realise we are the reasons, the creators of the flow for higher or distorted energy.
Old 16-02-2018, 12:39 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
We are love energy...when we release the emotional baggage of protecting ourselves from supposed outside forces we open ourselves up to feel the full flow of our divine selves. Our twins energy amplifies our own energy which is what we recognise. Otherwise the mental noise our thoughts create distorts what we feel, which creates conflicting energies.

The higher love then is a pure channel of flowing energy. "Lower frequency" love is the same energy just distorted beyond recognition through thoughts of self preservation. Self preservation lacks knowledge and trust in our inner divinity creating distortion.

Emotions develop when we judge ourselves and others against the beliefs we hold...and subsequently react from that place of emotional intensity. Learning to take that middle road, listening and observing we get to see the correlations between our thoughts and the manifestations we create with them. All relationships have the potential for higher love when we realise we are the reasons, the creators of the flow for higher or distorted energy.

makes a lot of sense.
Old 16-02-2018, 01:11 AM
Deactivated Account
As I was dealing with the karma and co - dependancy dynamic between my mirror soulmate and the love dynamic with husband I noticed these two differences:

The old template was drawing energy from LIMITED reserves innthe lower charkras the solar plexus in particular where the feminine had programs installed that she gave away her power conciously and unconsciously.
This is a flow of energy which has always been unsustainable because we were all cut off from our divine right and connection to source.
These templates are on the way out.

The energy dynamic between my husband I noticed was heart based and flowed without a lack of supply. It was flowing smoothly between the higher heart. Another layer of energy was our energetic aura fields... which as I experimented with it i learnt that I could choose to either merge or 'seperate fields according to our needs towards intimacy and connection or interdependence and for the purpose of self expansion.

So at the foundation higher relationships are higher heart based... this is where the 3rd energy is created from the field of 2 hearts balanced and connected from neautrality (neutrality is a balanced state of masculine and feminine... where there is no duality of these energies) this flow is a figure 8 pattern...
and then another layer of our connection on the auric field we each have sovereignty over how our auric energy fields connect.

In some cases I may assist other lightworkers or soul connections. I have mostly done this with my partner as I have his permission... where I can bring in a certain healing ray from source through my auric field and they bring in another and they alchemise often forming a platnum ray... this is an auric energy field merge... and it is just as easily 'unmerged'... and we go back to our natural fields.

3rd energy is higher heart alchemy.

What confuses me personally is why some TF teachers speak about Tf's being corded... that to me is an old paradigm and not necessary in a free flowing energetic partnership.
It seems to me that cords in higher relationships are attachment based and they are not necessary in relationships based on unconditional love where enervy flows between energy centres in particular the higher heart centre... no cords are needed for this flow.
It feels counter intuitive to me when these teachers talk about TF cords??!!
Can anyone shed any light on that?
I am genuinely curious and wonder what other people feel intuitively on this question?
Old 16-02-2018, 01:29 AM
Master

i never felt 'cording' was in alignment with free flow love. it seems more attachment to what one may believe is their source of love. which in a subtle way is energy vampirism.
i used to get a sense of feeling energy among some here that they needed these attached cords and would fret or panic at the mere thought of 'cutting' them.as if it would mean cutting off the person totally. that it was the corded energy keeping them in the connection.
yet my higher mind shows me how i drain others and others drain me (empath) by feeding and feeling energy constantly. this includes family and friends too. and if im feeling this, how frustrating it must be to lean so hard and heavily with my energy onto another. i dont want to do that, to me, it seems wrong, i feel bad for it. being conscious of it and its effect is what has me constantly, im talking everyday, cut energetic cords. i dont see or name names, i ask ALL cords attached to me and ALL cords i have attached to other beings, souls, entities, places, spaces, past , present, future to be cut and cleared. i need to be an empty vase if i am to be filled with christ conscious energy. bit hard to obtain that if my vase is constantly full to the brim with so many differing energies from all kinds of sources that it becomes muddy, unclear.

so it never made sense to me either emerald.
Old 16-02-2018, 02:49 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart

What confuses me personally is why some TF teachers speak about Tf's being corded... that to me is an old paradigm and not necessary in a free flowing energetic partnership.
It seems to me that cords in higher relationships are attachment based and they are not necessary in relationships based on unconditional love where enervy flows between energy centres in particular the higher heart centre... no cords are needed for this flow.
It feels counter intuitive to me when these teachers talk about TF cords??!!
Can anyone shed any light on that?
I am genuinely curious and wonder what other people feel intuitively on this question?

As I've said before, I think there is a curse in play. As part of this, females are made to want their 'husband', but this goes against all their own instincts. (you see both dynamics on this board)

when you want him you can't have him because that would satiate the wanting and thus deny the curse its power, and when you want to get rid of him to make the pain go away, you can't do that either. Again to keep the curse going... so you end up rationalizing whatever position you are able to take because you won't believe that life would be so mean to you. Until one day it all falls down and you have to face it directly again.

'Cording' is probably part of the binding for the curse.
Old 16-02-2018, 04:11 AM
Knower

I love this. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm