Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-02-2018, 07:05 PM
Seeker
Fish Greetings!

Hello everyone, I came across this forum looking for more communities of spiritual-minded people. I have a few friends and we like to discuss all sorts of philosophy, existence, spirituality, etc, but it's nice to have connections to people outside of my physical location. I grew up in a fairly conservative, Christian family, but Christianity never left me feeling 'complete' like they tell you. I abandoned the church and sought answers to my questions on my own. I never considered myself atheist (IMO, the absolute rejection of a god is the same as declaring the existence of only one 'true' god), but I knew there was something else out there.

The last few years, and last couple months in particular, have been quite a string of amazing synchronicities and coincidences that have brought together seemingly dis-separate parts of my world-view (politics/governance, economics, inter-personal relations, spirituality, etc) into a unified, simplified concept. It was more about finding a succinct way to explain to other people my beliefs, as they were fairly esoteric and only 'logical' in my brain; rather than finding, or having these ideas, 'revealed' to me.

A brief example is my chosen handle. 'Omon Ra' is a book by Russian author Victor Pelevin; it's not my favorite of his, but his other book 'Buddah's Little Finger' was instrumental in shifting my consciousness in my college years. Omon Ra is about a Russian man who wishes to become a cosmonaut, but he had to endure military training to reach his dream of getting to space. I came across a video game a few years ago called 'Star Citizen' and the game is going to be a MMO space-sim. Part of the game is your character has to go through a military campaign story before they release the 'sandbox' game. So, 'OmonRa' was an obvious choice for my character name. Jump to a few months ago and my friend was showing me a David Wilcock video (the first time I had heard/listened to anything from him) and he was talking about this 'Law of One' from the humble messenger Ra. After researching more about my galactic family (turns out I'm a starseed), I decided to read the 'Law of One.' The night I began reading it was the same day that the group started channeling Ra. So now I'm reading one session per day.

Anyways, apologies for the wall-o-text! I look forward to learning more and helping myself, and others, raise their vibrations and move humanity towards a more loving and enlightened future.