Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-02-2018, 10:28 PM
traceyacey12

Helping others around you ascend as a TF

It is said that as a twin flame, you help those around you ascend. How does this happen? Is there a defining event or does it just happen with interaction and exposure as most things do? Does it happen when you interact with them and through the love exchange and going through situations together? What do you think?
Old 20-02-2018, 11:29 PM
Knower

Assisting could be just being in flow and authentically engaging with people day to day and in life in a meaningful-to-me way. Participating in life with curiosity, loving kindness and authenticity. Raising consciousness and awareness of triggering and lingering patterns in myself as well as holding space for others to be triggered and influenced by their own lingering patterns. Acknowledging we all need healing and room to grow into our highest good and creative selves.

Sometimes I feel like I've said or asked just what was needed for people I come in contact with... little nudges/triggers along the way. little confirmations. i've provided my thoughts when requested and received or grounded chaotic energy peacefully in challenging and emotionally heightened situations. Sometimes just infusing the environment with a smile and eye contact. Open to seeing you. Open to you seeing me... We are each other's witnesses.

I suspect I assist others similarly to how I receive messages, support, and information from others and universe going through life my own life experience. Seems as I gain more compassion, insight, confidence, and skills working with/through my own process, improving self-care and creating/manifesting tangible "mission work" I experience greater clarity and courage to be of service to more and more people. To be uniquely me.

Still figuring out how to simplify and balance an ever changing, imperfect, healthy, well-disciplined (ish) lifestyle married with creative, flexible curiosity, free range exploration, to love without fear. Practicing letting go of things/people. Let's go of rigid defining, labeling, and requiring. Instead leans into thriving. Experiencing soul connections (old and new) showing up as they are... with wunderous gifts. Trusting/Knowing I will be taken care of and gifted what is intended for my soul growth, exactly when and how I need it. mirror effect manifesting. Any indwelling sense of entitlement or expected fairness expressed, witnessed, soothed, reviewed, shifted into gratitude, emotional release, authentic cultivation, and an eye towards joy, abundance and infinite possibilities.

"You can't always get what you want... You can't always get what you want... You can't always get what you want... but if you try sometimes... you just might find... you get what you need!" Rolling Stones :-D
Old 21-02-2018, 08:13 AM
Lorelyen

Depends who said it. Some of these modern self-appointed gurus can be pretty arrogant, suggesting people act the proselyte going around changing people's beliefs rather than let them develop themselves. So I'd be interested to be informed.

I'm never sure what New Age preachers mean by "ascend" aside from the standard "you go upwards". It sounds like an euphemism for spiritual / self-development of any sort but cast in the mould of a new religion. I can't see how being one a flame twin would make any difference to that. Twin flames are a pair of people each with only part of a soul the both fitting together like an indenture so says the theory, so how would they help people "ascend".

Or is this a new definition of twin flame? Trying to give them a sense of purpose by believing they have a mission? If converting others, is it attempting to be a new religion?

Views of an interested bystander.
Old 21-02-2018, 10:21 AM
Master

you be who you are with everyone.

thats always enough. it allows others to be themselves and that's a start to experiencing acceptance of self rather than conforming to any belief(s) out side of self.
Old 21-02-2018, 10:31 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika

thats always enough. it allows others to be themselves and that's a start to experiencing acceptance of self rather than conforming to any belief(s) out side of self.

Pretty much this.

Just be your authentic self.
Old 21-02-2018, 11:50 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika

Yeah! Seconded :)

I believe anyone can awaken / ascend to who they are for any reason

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking