Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 15-07-2018, 12:48 PM
You are meant to succeed, and failure should feel bad to you.

Life is supposed to go well for you—and when it does not— there is something wrong.
But what is wrong is not something that is outside of you over which you have no control.

What is wrong is within you, and you do have control.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-07-2018, 04:47 PM
Deactivated Account
Law of attraction is but only the "New age" word for the Old-Age saying: "Ask and you will receive."

[joke] So she must have been spreading the biblumitani-agenda. ;) [/joke]

Anyway, where does your judgement and knowledge of the "Negative entity" comes from ? Is it, because of the pure fact that something unseen is speaking through her ?

Quote:
I am unsure whether Esther herself knows ...

She is allowing the Spirit to talk through her. She is in charge and she can stop it at any time.
Old 16-07-2018, 04:26 PM
Knower

"It's not the absence of their love for you that's got you all jacked up, it's the absence of your love for them. You would feel no pain whatsoever if every person on the planet hated you; it's your hate of them that hurts you. It feels justified to hate someone that you think hates you. But it's not their hate that hurts. It's yours, because your Inner Being only loves, and when your Inner Being is loving and you're not letting yourself go there then you're separated from who you are, and it feels like it's their fault. But it isn't; it's up to you."

Ps. If that's the thoughts of a 'negative entity' then it's doing a sucky job of being negative. ;)
Old 16-07-2018, 08:13 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Hi, this is just for quotes.

Right, my favorite one is:

There is no source of Evil. There is no Source of Sickness.
This indicates the absence of Love and denial of well-being.

(well it may be not 100% exact quote but my interpretation of it )
Old 16-07-2018, 11:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
Right, my favorite one is:

There is no source of Evil. There is no Source of Sickness.
This indicates the absence of Love and denial of well-being.
yes..."There is no source of evil...no source of sickness..."
You got it right.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-07-2018, 02:16 PM
You can tell by the way you feel, in the midst of what you are doing, whether you are
perceiving from the wholeness of who-you-are or
whether you’ve got yourself crossways of the current and are disallowing your broader point of view.

If you are disallowing your happiness, you are disallowing everything you believe will make you happy.

If you are disallowing clarity, you are disallowing everything that you believe will make
you feel secure and sure-footed.

*I know this is just for quotes...but this is exactly what ACIM says...is either coming from the Ego Thought System or the Holy Spirit's Thought System.
Love how it's all the same thing said in diff lingo.

Old 20-07-2018, 02:24 PM
Thumbs up

Nobody else knows your reason for being. You do.

Your bliss guides you to it. When you follow your bliss,
when you follow your path to joy, your conversation is of joy,
your feelings are of joy — you’re right on the path of that which
you intended when you came forth into this physical body

Old 22-07-2018, 04:02 PM
Color

Make peace with outrageous abundance.
You are more likely to have a pure vibration and attract more abundance if you leave money out of the equation.
But it isn’t because money is the "root of all evil."
It’s because it messes up your vibration, usually.

(Italics is theirs)

Old 25-07-2018, 01:37 PM
You cannot look at that which you do not want and not join and perpetuate
that vibration.
Take your attention from that which is not in harmony with who you are...

Old 28-07-2018, 01:34 PM
Color

Law of Attraction is Universal, and every person is affected by it.
And it is always true that what I think and what I feel and what I get are always a match,
and there is not a person on the planet that did not know that when they were born,
and there is not a person on the planet that would not benefit by knowing it.