Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 10-12-2013, 02:00 AM
jojo95

honesty

When we have a lucid dream and have a conversation with someone are we more honest in our conversations?
Old 10-12-2013, 10:30 AM
Master
Interesting question jojo, what do you feel? Are your conversations when you reflect back more open and honest?
Loopy :)

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 10-12-2013, 03:50 PM
jojo95

I have been dreaming of my ex for twenty three years. I didn't know if it was love or obsession. I saw something about lucid dreaming. I started telling myself I was going to ask him why I was dreaming about him a lot next time i dreamed of him. It took awhile but i did it. In my dream we was walking and it was time for me to go, so i walked him to his house and turned around and as i was walking away i stopped and thought to myself i got something to ask him. I walked back and asked himwhy are you showing up in my dreams. He said." I don't know maybe I still love you or you still love me" I hugged him and said. "I know i still love you" Then the dream was over. I saw him some this summer after twenty three years. It's funny i can express my feelings in a dream but can't while i'm awake.
Old 11-12-2013, 10:55 AM
Master
Awww Jo, quite an impact had on you with that dream i imagine, So do you feel what you said there to him was honest? How did you feel after you said it, in waking life i mean? And have the dreams since changed atall?
Loopy :)

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 12-12-2013, 12:58 AM
jojo95

Thank you loopylucid. In my dream when i hugged him and told him i know i still loved him i felt i was honestfor I really meant it in my dream. When i woke up after having the dream i stared feeling like i was missing him, and no the dreams didn't change after that.
Old 13-12-2013, 09:40 AM
Master
Do you feel like you have some unfinished business there then jojo? Did you get any closure when you two departed company?
:) loopy

~Shane Koyczan~
Old 13-12-2013, 02:43 PM
jojo95

No i didn't get any closure. Yes i feel there is unfinished business, but. I don't knowwwhat it is
Old 13-12-2013, 03:04 PM
Master
Do you think it might be worth looking into how you can feel closure with this? Is that even what you want? Sounds like a lot of emotions surround this particular experience for you. I wonder if you have chatted out how it all makes you feel and got to the root of what your hearts seeking here?
Loopy

~Shane Koyczan~
Old 13-12-2013, 03:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo95
I have been dreaming of my ex for twenty three years. I didn't know if it was love or obsession. I saw something about lucid dreaming. I started telling myself I was going to ask him why I was dreaming about him a lot next time i dreamed of him. It took awhile but i did it. In my dream we was walking and it was time for me to go, so i walked him to his house and turned around and as i was walking away i stopped and thought to myself i got something to ask him. I walked back and asked himwhy are you showing up in my dreams. He said." I don't know maybe I still love you or you still love me" I hugged him and said. "I know i still love you" Then the dream was over. I saw him some this summer after twenty three years. It's funny i can express my feelings in a dream but can't while i'm awake.
Hey Jojo95, I find this story very lovely.

It seems as though, you have a great bond with him, maybe, roots of your relation started in another life also, who knows, you do!

The best to you!
Old 13-12-2013, 05:27 PM
jojo95

Yeah loopy i think it will be worth looking into it to find closure. I just don't know where to start. How do i found out what my heart is seeking?