Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 13-03-2012, 05:43 PM
Zerotime

Possible beginning to lucid dreaming?

A month or two ago I recall this dream that I still remember precisely to this day. I went to the mall with my friend to by battlefield 3 and I got a call from my ex girlfriend to go to my old high school and she was telling me military time, I arrived late and she told me to meet her at a different location and once I arrived she told me It was to late and she had already left. Inside the dream I then told my self NOOO, that's not fair I wanted to see her. Then suddenly I'm in my bed waking up reading text messages from her saying how I missed hanging out with her but at that moment in my head it clicked I was telling myself Chris your still sleeping you can't even check your phone, you are dreaming. I am dreaming, and out of the excitement of me catching myself dreaming I woke up.

Would this be the first step achieved? And what can I do to relax myself to not get over excited.
Old 14-03-2012, 05:07 AM
Zerotime

I tried once again tonight, and I was up onto where my eyes while closed I could see flashing colors and I felt my arms and legs more exactly my hands and feet numb up and cooling down. I just allowed the colors to continue and telling myself to relax more and more, but in my head I heard my door open up some more then it already and I felt my heart begin to beat faster and I began to fear and I couldn't take it so I decided to open my eyes and wake up. Before I saw flashing colors I felt my hand twitch/jerk but ignored it after also ignored any movement my body wanted to do.

But what am I fearing I don't know, Fear is nothing but a emotion what is there to fear if fear is nothing? Well nothing. I've told myself this before starting. Also during the entire period I kept saying my guardian angel is watching over me and placing gods white light as a protection over me. But I got overwhelmed in fear and decided to wake up.
Old 18-03-2012, 01:50 PM
Newfreedom9

Yes! Knowing you're dreaming is definitely the first step, and really the most crucial step of all. Set an intention in your mind of something you want to do when you realize your dreaming. And then as soon as you realize you're dreaming find a way to accomplish it. (For me it was flying). Hope this helps!

Also it helped me to realize I was dreaming when I frequently told myself during the day "I am dreaming" at different points throughout. As well as setting the intention to have a lucid dream before falling asleep. (Not that I had them every time I did that, but I did have them sparatically.)

As far as fear goes, here's what I did to conquer it. I, like you, realized there was nothing to fear. So when I feared something I would face it and embrace it. Literally. I had this dream once (not a lucid dream) where there was a ghost in my bathroom. Everytime I went there it would talk to me and freak me out. Someone in the dream told me to tell it I didn't want to talk anymore and to go away. So that's what I did and as soon as I said it, I realized the ghost was just a little girl ghost and she was crying because I didn't like her. So I hugged her and I felt this love come up from my heart, the same love I would feel for an actually child who was sad, and my fear was gone. Perfect love really does cast out fear! So now when I'm afraid, I embrace it and feel love. (And asking your angels to protect you is also a really good idea!)
Old 18-03-2012, 02:48 PM
Zerotime

Thank you for your reply, I've been waiting for reply so I could discuss with others.

Last night I requested my guardian angel, my spirit guide (main) for protection and comfort. I prayed to god also for protection, comfort and warmth. Then I also requested to archangel Michael for courage and boy has this feeling inside I felt warm protected and very happy. I was actually smiling.

But I will be attempting lucid dreaming soon again!
Old 18-03-2012, 07:53 PM
Newfreedom9

That's awesome! Happy dreams.