Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 04-12-2017, 01:35 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Are those your videos? I noticed one you posted a while ago about the MIB in a black chopper circling a house after they photographed some UFOs and put them on Youtube...I meant to ask something back then but I forgot until now...

They are filmed by my friend, sometimes i am present with him when he films them, i have been seeing craft/ufos for a while myself and one day i found this guy on youtube with his partner talking about e.t contact and stuff, they were in the same city as me so i made contact and went to visit them, we are now friends.

Yes the men an black and government people don't like it, they mess with peoples computers, visit people, fly over in all black helicopters, that stuff happens.

Quote:
Do they use any special equipment to see them? I've been trying to see UFOs with my naked eyes for about a year now...going out and staring at the night sky for 2-3 hours about twice a week, but nope...nothing...can't see anything.

He has some good cameras, some night vision ones too, but he use to not use them, he use to use this one, which still captured stuff take a look, there ship blinks back at us when my friend flashed her lazer at it multiple times.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLl6P_7Cdx0

Im not sure what the exact cameras are called, like there brand name you will need something with 60-70 + zoom and 4k i think if you want to film them, night vision would help. I don't know to much about cameras myself.

If you wan't to see UFOs come from the heart, put the intention out there and watch the skys.

Quote:
I've even asked them in 'prayer message' to make their craft visible to me...asked Ashtar Sheran from the Pleiades to make the Sananda Fleet visible to my eyes...but so far, no reply about that from him...he just changes the subject or just tells me to ask Master Hyperion about it...but I can't reach Hyperion...so I gave up.

How do you/the filming person know they are Pleiadian craft? My starseed is from there, but I don't recall their vessels.

Sometimes when a craft flys over you will feel the love coming from them, intuitively feeling them is one way to know whos on board and telepathy may happen aswell sometimes, plus these are peoples guides/friends aswell people make friends with them an get to know the beings, sometimes they are past/future life friends or even ourselves from other lives.

Im going to bed atm cause i have work tomorrow, if you reply i will reply some time tomorrow. Peace.
Old 04-12-2017, 08:38 PM
Suspended
I have awoken from my slumber You haven't said anything else Shivani Devi, i noticed i didn't answer one of your questions correctly. I thought here (what iv quoted from you bellow) you said "do you need any special cameras to FILM them" i read wrong. To film them you need a decent camera with good zoom and night vision though my friend use to use some camera (the one i showed in the last link i posted here) it had some kind of low light setting, when that camera stopped working he upgraded cause he couldn't fine that camera again, he got it from ALDI. I have brought a video camera once but it couldn't do the job, id just point it at the night sky and see nothing but blackness on the screen unless i pointed it at the moon so i just gave that camera away, you can see ufos at day time as well though, they are seen a lot more at night though, some people do get a lot of day time stuff though, my friend does a good job filming them so i share his videos. But yes if you want to see the ships yes you can see them with your eyes.

Quote:
Do they use any special equipment to see them? I've been trying to see UFOs with my naked eyes for about a year now...going out and staring at the night sky for 2-3 hours about twice a week, but nope...nothing...can't see anything.

It's about coming from the heart, asking to see them and watching the sky. Some times they are like orange stars that light up or white blueish stars, sometimes they can look like see through kinda invisible looking, they can also go invisible and phase in an out, they can be blue, pink, golden, white big balls of light. When you start seeing them, something that a lot of people who see ufo's and have E.T contact say and i can say this has been the case for me as well, is that sometimes you will just wake up in the middle of the night and get the feeling to go outside and when you do you will see a ship, also you could just be walking down the street and get the feeling to "randomly" look up and there they will be.

keep watching the skys Shivani Devi and putting the intention out there.

Last edited by Nature Grows : 04-12-2017 at 09:48 PM.
Old 27-12-2017, 01:21 AM
Suspended
Our latest group sky watch, ufos filmed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rRVo7BLvM0
Old 23-02-2018, 09:35 AM
Suspended
Another video, most recent group sky watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncGe5lHN8zc
Old 23-02-2018, 12:13 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Another video, most recent group sky watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncGe5lHN8zc

Interesting footage. Aren't you guys worried they might be lizard people?
Old 23-02-2018, 04:34 PM
Suspended
No, there normally either, Pleiadians, Sirians, Arcturus, Orions and Andromedans.

If someone feels like some other energies are trying to mess with them, they can do a clearing or ask for assistance from some of the beings i mentioned, i don't think anyone has had to do anything like that at these events though. Sometimes before hand the group does a protection prayer and ritual and also gives thanks to the nature spirits of that area, and some other things. A lot of people at the group events have had E.T experiences already and work with the beings, seeing the lights in the sky is really cool but there is more to it then that as well. Feeling the Love and peace from the ships is just beautiful though (Just as i wrote that i began to feel them lol)
Old 07-07-2018, 01:21 AM
Suspended

Interesting.