Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 06-05-2016, 04:56 PM
mindanalyzer

1:10 & 11:10

I have been experiencing the 1:11 and 11:11 phenomenon for over 12 years. At the beginning it was absolutely crazy, everyday 2 or 3 ocurrences a day; I remember back in 2004, I was working in a restaurant (my first job in the USA) and sometimes that place was packed and we were extremely busy and for some reason I had to look at my watch and voila ... 11:11, I had customers calling me or whatever and I, in the middle of it, stupidly laughing as this was happening day after day, no matter how busy I was.

Then, after that, these synchronicity ocurrences have been off and on. I have not been able to discern a pattern

What is curious is that for the last couple of months it has been happening with 1:10 and 11:10 instead, as if I am anticipating it. Maybe it is a signal that I am being too inpatient although it does not feel that way; [well, it kind of coincides with my separation from my wife; We have been staying in the same house after our definite split a couple of months ago, but she is moving out in 4 days; BTW all the constant anger and dark thoughts that I had before while together with her, have been dissipating and I am feeling happier, more relaxed, more positive lately)

Note: For the past couple of years, whenever I feel 'compelled' to look at my watch at these times, I give my thanks to God in the name of Jesus, pray for my family, friends and colleagues, ask God to send me his angels and archangels (with emphasis in the archangel michael) to help me and purify me and end it praying an our Father prayer.
Old 06-05-2016, 05:31 PM
Master
i think i've always been more attracted to the 12:34 digital display,
3:45 and such simple progressions (rather than 11:11).
11:33 or 11:44 have a swankier appeal for me than straight up ones.
maybe i'm always outta sync due to my predilections?

i'm glad that you're happier and more relaxed than in prior times mindanalyzer.
blessings to you.
Old 09-05-2016, 06:35 AM
mindanalyzer

Well, the 1:11 & 11:11 have returned. Kinda strange that there were preceded with a period of 1:10 & 11:10
Old 11-05-2016, 06:33 PM
mindanalyzer

The last days it's been 2:22 all over the place. Is it going good or bad for me?
Old 17-05-2016, 03:32 AM
Master
I've been getting the 11:10 too I take it as aligning back to source :)
Old 17-05-2016, 04:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindanalyzer
The last days it's been 2:22 all over the place. Is it going good or bad for me?
run that question through your internal systems... see what your body tells ya (focus on the chakra points).
i don't personally have much involvement with synchronistic numbers and patterns.
Old 17-05-2016, 07:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Maybe these anticipations (seeing the clock before 11:11) are signs of your anticipation of good things to come... you said you're feeling happier and lighter... Your wife moving out may be a new beginning and the dark feelings may leave with her... if you are truly feeling happier and lighter
Old 24-05-2016, 02:31 PM
mindanalyzer

I posted this in another thread but I will be adding it here as well:

I certainly do not intend to become a fanatic or be enslaved by this phenomenon, but something "interesting" happened yesterday. I was invited to play in a softball tournament and I was considering it (my main sport is road cycling so I don't have time for much else, specially if it is held on Saturday mornings, my main racing day) but I decided to go check the brochure; well, right at the moment when I looked at the brochure I felt the need to also open my iPhone and voila ... there it was 1:11

I was like ... what? Does it mean that I am supposed to play? synchronicities, synchronicities, I told myself. Sometimes it makes me doubt or think of the possibility that going to this friendly competition [when getting this prompt] could mean that this could be important for me; something like maybe meeting a person [or circumstance] that [somehow] could help enrich my spiritual journey or lead to new possibilities or avenues
Old 24-05-2016, 05:10 PM
Master
You can look at things like that as signs from an external source, or as your inner-self manifesting your self-created reality, externally in the world. Me, I'm more a quantum spiritualist: the manner in which outer phenomena manifests is entirely dependent upon me, the initiator. 11:11 is me creating 11:11 for me. The spiritual aspect of it has nothing to do with messages, and everything to do with looking within and examining why I am creating this for myself.
Old 24-05-2016, 07:00 PM
Experiencer
I see always repeating numbers. I understand the number synchronisations as reminders trough the universe. I was never realy in love with math and numbers but due to spiritual awakening i changed my mind. 1,11,111,1111 haveing many indication as oneness, sing for spiritual awakening, unconditional love, being in tune with the universe 11.11 for me is like a portal a gateway to the highest dimensions and manifestations. If it does double or triple... it amplifys it strenth. 3 indicates to me to listen to my guides and that everything will be alright. 5 as example indicates to me new beginnings, a cicle has finished and something new is about to come or changes. 9 i see very often, which is indicateing to me my prayers having been heard and that universe will manifest it. Trough these paterns once you figured out what they mean to you, you can work with them.

At the beginning it has make me crazy because i didnt knew what it means. It helps alot to write down your thoughts when you recognize repeating numbers as example. Or remember what you have done, heard, seen etc.