Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 23-02-2018, 07:13 AM
Experiencer
Horrors of Life

I feel like I'm in a horror movie. Reliving the same scenario with the same type people over and over again. It's mentally and emotionally exhausting having to go thru the same things again and again and again.
Old 23-02-2018, 12:37 PM
Master
At least you have stepped out of yourself just enough to know those patterns exist, so it shouldn't be so hard to get out of them once you know they are there. Maybe it's like disentangling many knots, and either you can do it yourself or someone can facilitate you. The good news is you know and that's a big step already.
Some people live in familiar patterns for a life time and don't notice it.
Old 23-02-2018, 04:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalTrav
I feel like I'm in a horror movie. Reliving the same scenario with the same type people over and over again. It's mentally and emotionally exhausting having to go thru the same things again and again and again.

Believe it or not - I find that the same personality types exist anywhere you go.

Sit me within a new group & I'll start to spot the dynamics.

There is usually a lot of fakeness, people using others to reach an objective. Often people say that they hate a boss, boyfriend or a co-worker, yet you will see them actively court their attention.

You should probably elaborate alittle - angelic star is correct that at least you are aware that things aren't stable.

I found myself thinking the other day that practically every next-step I have taken in life originated from my feeling that circumstances needed to change.

Start to stoke your own inner fire - don't see yourself as a victim but as a fighter.

I've handled feral cats before & let me tell you - those S.O.B's never stop fighting - if a little cat can kick butt so can you!

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 23-02-2018, 07:21 PM
Experiencer
This is difficult. Like you are stuck in a cycle, that is repeating. Im sure you would like get out so things runs differently. Im also searching for a breaking point to do this but the issue is, for me, i want to know, what is it all about or at least what is enough to make the change and stay in it. So, i would gladly help you, when that helps me.

The point is, you can master that cycle you are in to some degree, but is it worth it? Im sure mastering it is not the way out.