Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 30-07-2016, 01:33 AM
Experiencer
Any Crystal Children Here?

I'm definitely a Crystal Child, and I was wondering if there was anyone like me on this forum. We could share stories, even! Love for all.
Old 30-07-2016, 02:26 AM
Newbie ;)

I'm new to these boards but I definitely think I'm an indigo child. I was born in 1984. I'm very loving and sensitive. I'm extremely intuitive. I always felt different and didn't fit anywhere. I still don't. But I finally love myself and attracting better energy.
Old 30-07-2016, 11:04 AM
Master

Ive been told Im a crystal child, but who knows (I are a starseed with connections to many places)... my daughters thou Im sure are indigos going by the descriptions of things.

What's really in a name though, does it really matter.

What kind of stories do you wish to share about this?
Old 30-07-2016, 02:28 PM
Experiencer
Well, I was thinking that we might share stories about being Crystal or Indigo and what's like to be so unique in such a weird world. For instance, even when I try to tell people about how awesome the Universe is and how much love is in everyone, they either don't understand or misinterpret what I say. I'm writing books instead to help alleviate that.
Old 04-08-2016, 07:06 AM
Knower

Hello there! I believe that I am a crystal child...I have had this thought for years since I have learnt about it. Is there a way to confirm it btw?? I was born in 1991.

I LOVE crystals and well...from the aura quiz my aura is always white. I am super sensitive. I did see 1-2 balls of blue light bouncing around when I was really young. I love to connect with angels.

However, my senses are not really sharp now, maybe due to pollution and the food. Now, I am limiting meat to a minimum (everyone in my family thinks meat is important for good health...) and taking in more fruits and vegetables.

The next wave is rainbow children. I would love to have them.....(still a long way to go), or perhaps, bring in more rainbow energy?

Sometimes, I notice some people I know are indigo. Ther're really energetic and eccentric in a good way, and they tend not to follow rules. I would like to tell them about Indigoes but hey it's really hard to start... lol.
Old 07-08-2016, 02:12 AM
Knower
Hi, I want to share my story, maybe you will find it interesting. The reason i write in this topic is because i always felt connections to Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children, where i find peace to the thoughts, since i self-discovered my myself without being affected by the internet. I can relate with similar truths, while I want connections to talk with similar minded people.

Anyway

I normally dislike telling about my past, because it's only unique to me, and people doesnt need to know about it, but also i like to share life's stories, so it's a little dilemma for me, so i will keep it short of details and say what i learned by myself in my past.

Honestly, I've never seen myself as an indigo or crystal adult, but who knows. I had thoughts about being a possible star child and that's nothing new for me, because after what I witnessed in person. Well let’s just say I won the whole jackpot with a rotten fruit basket (the trials, wooho!). I found some important truths in “my life” and that doesn't have to be similarly to your design. I am a person without a group of identity. I am me my own perfection with similar ideas and findings of different truths/ideas in life, so try shed some light on it. Maybe i am rootless, a wanderer.

Well, I learned about the fear of the unknown and how it kills spirituality.. In the start of the spiritual awakening (I think that’s the word to use here). Without courage and the willpower to face the upcoming problems in life’s path, then we can never grow to the next step. And remember you reap what you sow, the power of manifesting things are no joke -by our ignorance of not knowing it, before a new trial comes up. (it never truly ends)

Believing in ourselves, then we will be able to unlock “the hidden potential” which each one of us has waiting, so we can grow very rich in mind, body and spirit! And continue in our improvements in ourselves and the people around us :=)

I am from the Scandinavia and born in 1991. I had a great life changer, an encounter which lasted the whole night of dancing stars (I was telepathic invited to witness them, some might call it fate, well nvm.). They're not important and aren't part of many people's paths. But that's how it all started.

It was time. I was reborn into a new state of being, since that happened to me. Next thing is Getting though the dark night of the soul which was the (ultimate test) for me and years later. Here i was.

I have talked with indigo adults on a forum before about spirituality, before I found my way to this site, I started to connect with people, because I was skeptic about their understanding of the world. And "if" they were the real deal. Do you know? Or are you taught to know?.... I really wanted to see, I wasn’t the only one, because my view on reality has been a challenge by what I have seen and been altered by the unseen ones. And that’s my secret. My closes friends even called me “the prophet” by respect of doing what I thought was right to do, even though it scared them by the thought Of losing myself in the progress (unstable) ..*early months after awakening to this new me. ((i fully respect that, we're on a different path each one of us ;; in how we perceive and create meaning from it, the complex plan, the threads in how they connect us and maybe at somepoint in life to cross over with others..

I have been alone all this time and that’s has been going in about 5+ years’ time, when I started my spiritual path in the start of my twenties, where I been focusing in my own self-perfection and transmuting the wickedness in one’s inner realm from negative to positive, a cleansing before the ultimate test (spiritual training). But that doesn’t mean I was alone in my whole life, but I was alone in the endless rabbit whole. I was still very social with friends, but I had to limit myself without telling them too much, even though I wanted too. I can’t push it on people, unless they ask me about it.

The ego or Shadow self. Right and wrong, good and evil, yes and no - how’s the awareness of our thoughts can make us more questionable, if we want to see a deeper meaning in us(expanding the consciousness) with questions in every possible way(to gain wisdom, understanding and moral rights?). I was at the moment at breaking the illusions of my being to find something in the bigger picture, but who do I really fool. Awareness of the mind wasn't the trick.

Where was I going in my speed with all the transformations like a snake shredding its skin? Will it ever show me an honest answer, the better completion of self?

True knowledge.. is knowing you know nothing. A place of positive surroundings are out there but.. If I can’t find heads and tails in it, what can I use it too then.. my higher self won’t show me the True way before.. I can learn the absolute truth in life.. an important request.

“””Self-love! Love yourself and everything will show up.. step by step””” (- quote by my higher-self, lucid dream)

I found out I had connection to a larger field of consciousness and I developed powers like “scrying”, which was similar to "black magic" of opening the gateway to higher and lower realms by shining objects, where I played with unseen beings (slit eyes ones) with an following of opening of the third eye and Synchronicity events every day.. My world was drastic changing and that doesn't mean in a good or bad way. Heavenly beings flying like pilots in the night skies.. And it didn’t stop there with an increasing awareness of the unseen forces at work around me, and then I began to fall deeper into the endless rabbit hole in hope of enlightenment. Honestly i'm just fooling myself by thinking that. I am at some point of awareness in life and i think i know stuff.. but.

I had to stop, because I became addicted to it - like a shaman in a deep trance to explorer the unknown, while I felt like a connection to the conscious field around earth with universal knowledge, where I telepathic sent emotional-language messages to make communication with beings in the heavens and while having visual intelligent by showing images of impression in places between thoughts, where I questioned about my path.. and the shining ones, who showed me the way.. i couldnt trust my insights completely with so many perspectives to it cases, which takes years to build such an inner knowlege base ... I can trust myself 100%. I am the truth and a conscious thinking being with awareness of my thoughts and actions and surroundings since i became unsure of my being was a real or a made programmed, subconscious or telepathic influenced one for others gain. yay some deep stuff, while being unstable in the past, i didnt know what to think at that time, something is off, everything is up and down, left and right plus rotation in my mind ..

The bridge is open between the state of being awake and asleep. The Spiritual warrior I truly believed I was. The true answers == I was looking for wasn’t in this and that. Everything was about “me” in searching the truth about loving myself, so I can love others around me. So now! I tried the best to achieve that, and it final gave rewards like being empathic and attract the right people in life. I also hate living things has to die, destroying the light in beings by selfish actions.. the animals, plants to insects. Everything has their right to live, even the spiders indoor, so I put them outside again

We’re the greatest teachers to ourselves in every way, as long we want to put energy, thought and action to do it, change it, and adjust it. Whatever the reasons are behind it, so don’t give up, because there will always be the next and harder upcoming trials to do… in life’s path! But finding knowledge while under our life's mission,then remember to keep it, seal it and contain it, because it's only useful to you.

We can’t carry the whole world by ourselves. The universe always waits for instructions from each one of us - in how we perceive ourselves and in how we finish/complete the problems, while having options throughout our whole life. Life is a school, while we're the students and the Masters. At the same time, i will heal and help those in my life, but we cant save everyone, who doesnt want to be saved. My apologies, i don't want to be better than others, because i aren't. I cant save the world, alone, but i can start with saving and fixing myself, before anything else.

- One love and keep up being awesome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-afAD4UoOc

p.s. I always been fascinated by crystals, when i was a child, but i dont own one today. Instead i have some strange shiny stones of great meaning. My life have been an unexpected one of many surprises, but I like it very much so far, in how the story is going :=)

Last edited by IChill : 07-08-2016 at 06:45 AM.
Old 16-08-2016, 08:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Well said :)
Old 19-08-2016, 01:07 PM
Knower

wonderful
Old 22-08-2016, 12:29 AM
Experiencer
Not sure what I am? I was born in 1991 (so many people on this forum born in 1991, yeeeeeey ) and I seem to be somehow a mix of Indigo and Crystal? Maybe I am just an "ordinary" human being apart from being super sensitive to everybody/everything haha
Old 22-08-2016, 01:21 PM
Knower

Hey I just come across this article saying that "Cusp Crystal Children are usually nine to twelve years old, and they represent the change in energy from the Indigo Generation (which came in huge waves from 1975 to 1995) to the Crystal Generation (which began a huge influx in 1995)."

So if we're born in 1991 and have the characteristics of both indigo and crystal, we might be the cusp crystal children, just saying...

Here's the link https://indigolifecenter.wordpress.c...stal-children/

When I was younger, I always feel sad and cry...now that I know just by imaging white light surrounding me, I can be more protected and shield off others' negative energy. Now, I always connect with angels and wear crystals...wonder if you need to do special things to achieve a "peace of mind"? Still seeking for my life purpose though lol