Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 17-07-2016, 03:14 AM
Newbie ;)

Trying to find out whether I am Crystal or Indigo

I am new to the forums so hi there my name is Anthony and I am 25 years old (born 1991). I have known about the Indigo, Crystal, and Rainbow children for a year or so now due to one of my friends using the sentance "that's really Crystal of you" after I told her about how much I wish I could change the world and get rid of all the hate. After she explained what she meant I did my own research, took several tests, meditated on it (which I have never really done), etc. All tests and self-searching keeps coming back with different answers: Indigo and Crystal. I have some things in common with Indigo except I'm not super wise nor do I lead. Crystals describe me to a tee except I have never been diagnosed with autism. Also, from my research Crystals started arriving in 1995, not 1991. Can someone please help me figure myself out?

I wish you all a life filled with Hope and Love :)
Old 23-07-2016, 07:49 AM
Master
the labeling isn't so important; it's just nice to know that there is a community
of people with similar life affirming desires as yourself (right?).
just be true to your inner sense of things, and let the labels be placed by others.
(for their benefit -- i don't see how such a limitation would help you.)
Old 19-08-2016, 01:13 PM
Knower

Hi Indiana! Yes I agree with Horace that labeling is not important. You are yourself! Don't let labels bring you down.

If you are talking about crystal children, "scouts" do come to earth earlier, so it is still possible that you are a crystal children. I was born in 1991 as well, and do feel that I am one of them (or else...maybe 75% crystal, 25% indigo.)

Anyway, it is always good to know about yourself, and work on your life purpose
Old 23-08-2016, 11:34 PM
Experiencer
Hello IndianaStarGazer, I was born in 1991 as well (soooo many people here born in 1991, go 1991 :P) it seems to be a tricky year.
I assume I am a mix between them two.
I am more inclined towards indigo though, but surely have some Crystals traits on me.

I posted about this fact a few days ago and someone posted this link about Cusp-Crystals (http://laurelchaisson.proboards.com/...cusp-crystals), maybe it is worth to have a look at it? :)
Old 25-08-2016, 11:45 PM
Pathfinder
Such a nice topic. I posted a new thread a few hours before reading this thread. Look for the thread "Any Indigo that has or is transitioning to Crystal?" under this same same section. (I'm not allowed to post links yet. Will do once I'm allowed.) This thread is not the same topic as this thread, but it is strongly related, so better respond to it there.

On point with not identifying with the labels. They can distract us from the mission. They are useful though for referring to certain traits/abilities/tendencies and knowing our own psycho-physiological makeup helps a lot. It is also possible to transition from indigo to crystal (exactly what my thread is about) or even from "normal" (is there a better word?) to indigo. Anyone can raise their frequency, so even people not born indigo/crystal can become that.

So just keep working on elevating your consciousness and vibrating at a higher frequency. That, to me, is the most important thing. You're a beautiful soul with incredible potential
Old 26-08-2016, 10:03 PM
Master

I found the indigo/crystal labels to be empowering for me and they actually helped me expand rather then limit myself.

I felt free when I understood myself and my energy blueprint (or should I say Indigoprint hehe) as I knew what I was working with and began to learn how I could expand on it.
Labels can also be freeing because they make it easier to connect with others who are also identify with you.
Just because you identify with a label doesn't mean that you have to limit yourself by putting yourself in a box.

Labels aren't always for boxes lol.
Old 26-08-2016, 10:19 PM
Pathfinder
Here is the link to the thread I mentioned earlier http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=104860

We are eternal spiritual beings made for love and possess an infinite capacity to love. Every moment is an opportunity to learn how to love.
Old 02-09-2016, 01:15 AM
Ascender
Mauve, purple, yellow and golden. Rainbow.
This is my interpretation of you OP. You can also discover more about yourself than anyone else can tell you on here.
Old 07-09-2016, 08:38 PM
Knower
I'm trying to find out too... No idea but I'm so curious!!