Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 21-06-2018, 02:11 PM
Pathfinder

On that very issue you ask on discernment. What the Lord told me was to learn Gods peace in your heart.

A great method in doing this. In the morning, set out three paths that you can take for the day. Pray over each. On one you will feel a sense of peace. Follow that path. Each day you do this, you feel that sense of Gods peace. Keep it deep in your heart. Then when you experience spirits/people. Seek that peace in your heart. When you encounter a character who walks in God. You will know it.
Old 21-06-2018, 02:15 PM
Pathfinder

Some entities are very strong, and hide thier true nature. They are not good either. There are some humans as well who achieve high levels that walk in darkness. My spiritual work deals often with such beings
Old 21-06-2018, 02:31 PM
Pathfinder

It is problably easier for me to translate your comprehension to my own versus mine to yours, unless you come out of a christian/catholic perspective.

Saying that. I really love reading your words.

In the Spiritual work, i encounter much of what you talk about. Some things i wont share here. Not because i dont think the readers couldnt handle it. Just dont want to darken your (readers) day. I have been given much, and therefore much is also expected of me.

I will tell you this, all spiritual and physical can be healed by love. The planet could be clean in an instant by love alone. All physical injury, world wide, could be healed in an instant by love.

So for those who dont grasp the depth of love, seek it, that you dont only just give love, but you become love and love lives in you.
Old 22-06-2018, 07:20 PM
Guide

:) True dat! Love is at the core of all beings. Even the dark ones have this foundation deep within and choose to ignore it for what ever reason. One can still help a fellow who has lost there way by showing them this love from within. Even the great ones of darkness know this truth.
Old 28-06-2018, 01:40 PM
Seeker
My story is different, I actually have an injury on my real body when I wake up after the AP. I can't explain how come I had those scratches on my arms while I am fully aware that before I sleep there is no sign of injury on my body.
Old 28-06-2018, 03:04 PM
Pathfinder

My friend, if you had a fight with a spirit you will get that. This is why it is important to shield yourself with love. It is the best shield. If you love God. Fill yourself with that love. Have a spouse, child, pet. Think of your parents. Just fine something you love. Let that love envelope you. Then go to sleep, or have that ootb experience
Old 28-06-2018, 03:38 PM
Administrator
Hello

Torso Energy Surge can maybe explain some of the pain issues. It is like coming back in too "hot" as the body tenses up.

Torso Energy Surge:

The Torso Energy Surge is a surge of energy located in the torso area of the body. This surge can flow down into the legs but mostly its centered in at lower back area (Pelvis) area and the abdomen.
It can feel like a sensation of dropping suddenly. Like when one steps unexpectedly in a dip along a path.
This sensation most often happens when one is laying on one’s back and when one is in a state of almost drifting off to sleep. One is trying simply NOT to enter that sleep state.

What causes this surge? It is thought that its an emotionally triggered that arises from the Heart Charka Centre. That is the centre where one leaves the body, so it is thought that the energy levels might well double in intensity as one readies to leave the physical body. This often gives one the need to grab onto something, often it be the sides of one’s bed.

What are the feelings one can have? The first one is of course a feeling for being startled or of fear. It can leave one in search of one’s next breath in. This reaction most times is strong enough to take one from that relaxed state of being into one of full consciousness. As the body reacts often adrenalin is released and one’s heart will start to race. It can be at times a feeling of excitement in a shocking positive way like in finding one has won something. To others the feeling is that of being on a Coaster going up and down the hills and valleys. It can too bring on a feeling of an upset tummy.

A bit more uncommon but too all possible is sexual arousal, as there is a major Charka located there in the Sacral. It is caused by a sudden upwards surge of energy that travels through the genital regions and up into the abdomen and heart regions. This state of arousal , like the sudden drop effect , will bring one to break that state of being relaxed and ready to exit the body.

The most common position that brings on these issues is being prone flat on one’s back. The best way is to try on several positions and see what one’s might well work. One position is laying on one’s side, many find the Left heart side works better. The other is to prop SEMI upright. Also not to be overly comfortable but in a position that one can relax in. If one is too comfortable its too easy to drift into sleep.

How to move past this. Well the first thing is patients as it takes time, trust and practice. I like to say “Rome was not built in a day .” It is too learning to trust the body and understand the feelings in the body zones or Charka’s. Finding a position that works well. Understanding the fear triggers and finding maybe a visual image to think on to move past them. The best way for Astral to work is through mediations and not being in a state of the body wanting to sleep. Try a projection on first waking states. Where the body has rested and the mind is calmer.