Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 19-05-2016, 07:04 AM
Newbie ;)

one thing i have learnt is to just keep searching and keep plugging at it, the more you ask the closer you will get to your truth.

i have been getting strong messages for years now to write and i had no idea how or even if i could write and slowly but surely i found myself being attracted to do things that require me to write, I have now gotten over my fear of not being good enough and i pretty much write every day now.

im currently using my writing to get a business off the ground centered around helping people, its going very slowly but i feel like i am moving towards my purpose each day
Old 30-05-2016, 10:09 PM
Master
Hi Kerry
I'm the same, same feeling and an almost insistent tug. I guess the best thing to do is just trust in the moment. When the time is right you will know what to do because the how will just light up in you. We all have the coding in us to make the changes the idea will activate in you when the timing is right. Trust, and move gently by taking small steps to create change.