Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 01-07-2016, 01:29 PM
Guide
Smile An Epiphany - Souls not from this plane

Over the last few years I have been given little bits of information. I was not able to make much sense of it, and I have shelved it - remembered it for later. I view such bits of information as "dots" which later can be connected to make a bigger picture.

A few weeks ago I suddenly seem to have connected a few dots and formed a bigger picture. And it took me a while to grasp this stuff.

Back in 2005 I was reading an article about Arcturus. Something inside me kinda felt a strong and powerful affinity for this star system. I was not sure why and it did not make sense. I shelved it for later. A year later I experienced a Soul Awakening and went through a phase of unlearning my religious belief system, and learning meditation, the Tree of Life etc.

In 2009 I had a bad break up with an ex, and 6 months later, in 2010, I met my partner who I am with now (6 years - and we are getting married). When we met I was given the information that he was Pleiadian. I told him this, but at the time I did not fully understand it, and we shelved it.
We would often discuss our childhood experiences and he would describe how he felt that this was not his home, and that he felt disconnected from this world, and a deep sadness. He generally loves all things Star Wars. He struggled to adjust to this reality as a child.

Then a few weeks ago the dots connected.

This world and plane is known as the Earth Life system, where we have native souls here in their development cycle of karma. rebirth and death, doing what souls do: Develop, learn, grow and ascend.

But Pleiades used to have a system like this, but they no longer don't. I read that their planet (Erra) was destroyed after aeons of war with Reptilians. The Pleiadian Souls scattered across the galaxy looking for other similar Soul clusters like the Earth plane, to seek refuge, to blend in, and to find another place where they could continue to do what souls do: Develop through their cycles of birth and death, grow, evolve and ascend.

Back in 2010 Adrian and I went to see a friend who is a Psychic Medium. She stated in her reading that Adrian and I have been together in 2 previous lives and this was our 3rd life together, and they (in spirit) were very happy for us for coming together. She also stated that I was working with the Collective called the Great White Brotherhood. I have heard of them / read about them in some of the books in my occult collection, but did not give it much consideration.

Until recently. When another medium friend mentioned to me about 2 months ago that she saw me having a powerful epiphany. Not sure what to expect, but welcoming it anyway, I stayed calm and carried on.

And then 2 weeks ago when I had this moment when dots started connecting. There are indeed many souls here on this plane who are not natives here, but refugees from other Star Systems. And this medium friend also told me a week ago that the Great White Brotherhood is (apparently) Arcturian.
I have a few Edgar Cayce books and remember reading in his Biography that he spent some time in the Arcturus system before coming here. He claimed that the Arcturian Civilisation is the most highly evolved civilisation in our galaxy. They are 5th,6th Dimensional (and higher) beings / entities and have kinda been the "guardians" of the Galaxy, fighting against the Reptilians.

Adrian and I sat and spoke about this and somehow we touched a very deep tender spot as he started to cry. I felt he suffered a very great loss, and this included his home planet, his Soul family group, as they all scattered to various parts of the galaxy as refugees. This has the makings of the movie, which eerily has similarities with Star Wars, just on a much grander scale, as it is on Soul level as well as physical level. Most of us are Soul aware here on this forum (I hope) but out there in the world most people are not.

But this epiphany took it to the next level for me. Understanding myself as a Soul, and then as an Arcturian Soul, here to help, to support and facilitate growth and healing to refugees. While all the more I feel that most native souls on this human plane are not my concern. I am to let them get on with their own development, growth cycles etc. They are not my responsibility. I am not to interfere, as there are those who have been assigned to them. I have a different assignment and focus.

A few weeks ago I also stumbled on this site, which helped me understand more about my own journey.
http://arcturi.com/

The Arcturians are also part of a larger Galactic Federation in their war with the Reptilians. So far they consist of the Arcturians, Pleiadeans, Andromedans etc. I suspect that when this Earth Plane system is ready, we will be invited to join them. For now they are keeping a watchful eye. Watching us closely.

This has been an eye opener for me. Has anyone else been feeling that this place, this world was not their home? Perhaps you too are a Pleiadean refugee.

Any thoughts on this?
Old 01-07-2016, 02:47 PM
Master
herro

Nah wasn't feeling much like a starseed, was feeling more like "one of those who have been assigned to assist them". It is cool and interesting to imagine that each sect has it's own specific healers that are super effective for those types of people, although in retrospect it makes perfect sense, and further very cool and interesting to meet as one healer of this sect, to one healer of another sect.

Also reptilians are ****, i eat them for breakfast all the times.

That is my non-chalant way of saying, the starseeds whose home was destroyed, was brought upon itself because they did not respect balance in the universe. They sought to outweight and repress evil through their zealous pursuit of good, and they crushed the weight of their world under themselves. Sure they had no war, but their industry broke their world, all in the name of righteousness. The imbalance of good and evil, of right and wrong, of true right and wrong in enlightened and Gods eyes, that is what breaks a world, and based off the groans of ours, seeking to create balance in the world is the same as kicking cosmic reptilian ***, if you know what I mean.

That is my way of saying, reptiles I can deal with in an instant, without effort, it is nothing actually. What is of real consequence, are the things people bring upon themselves, there on their planet and here on ours, so rather than think about anything else I suggest you leave reptiles to me, Lord Maitreya, and go about your business of healing and bringing balance to the people around you, and the planet. Much love, peace; thanks for the message, hope you enjoyed this one XD
Old 01-07-2016, 10:39 PM
Guide

Yes. I have felt this way since around the age of 5 that i can recall.. im in my late 30's now. i never knew why but i kept feeling like i wanted to go home and that i hate it here..but i didnt know where home was. i still hate it here actually and i cant wait to get out of here and never return... if thats possible somehow.
Old 02-07-2016, 01:12 PM
Experiencer
From my earliest years, maybe around 6 years old, I have had this "knowing" that this place isn't home. I have always had this longing for a home I don't remember and yet in a way I do. Science Fiction has always been something I love, the worlds and adventures in it seem more natural and normal than this world. I have been sad/depressed my whole life partly because I know I'm not from here and don't understand why this world is run the way it is. Another reason is the lack of freedom here. I feel out there in the reaches of deep space you can go where ever you want (within reason as there are bad guys out there ) and be who ever you want.

Last year I went through (and still going through) my awakening. I've had spirits help me or try to but I just cant seem to shake this sadness. I'm sure they are trying their best and I commend them for it. Everyday is the same for me, go to work and come home. I'm 25 years old and can't wait to die (I don't find this place interesting at all).

I recently discovered a group of people that assist me with the things I'm going through (bless their hearts). One of them is very skilled and told me that this is my third incarnation on this planet, I've been here less than 200 years, the majority of my incarnations have been elsewhere in Creation. He also told me that all my past incarnations span a period of over 400 000 years. It made sense as I've always felt older and seem to possess understanding that most youngsters my age don't have. He told me that I'm not native to this dimension and come from another.

So I'm new to Earth and I don't like it at all, I just want to leave but I'm stronger than this, I know I am. I do however hope and pray that this is my last incarnation here or anywhere for that matter, I'm tired of all this.
Old 08-07-2016, 09:05 AM
Guide
I can appreciate that there are many people who feel this way. My partner struggled with this. It has been a painful experience. I think I have been here a bit longer, so I am better adjusted. But we both decided we do not like it here and we feel we will not be coming back to this plane again.

At least we now both realise why we have been feeling this way and this understanding helps us to cope and make the best of it, and possibly even help others feeling the same way to understand it better.