Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 10-01-2011, 03:16 PM
grazier

Angel1 Spirit Guides in Photographs

Did you know that you can see Spirit Guides and Totem Pets in phtographs?

If you look at photos of people you can see spirit people such as Guides, Teachers, Elementals and Totem Pets that are around the people. In photos where there are no people they are spirit people and elementals that are with the photographer.

You can also see fairies and elementals, if you believe in them and love and respect them, in the home, garden and in fact wherever you go where nature is rife.

You can see them in the home in the furnishings, walls, anywhere. You can see them in the trees, flowers, grass anywhere in natural surroundings. If you trust and help them they will show themselves.

To draw the fairies, elementals, angels and spirit world into your surroundings fill your home with love, life and beauty. Bring in plants, flowers, beautiful pictures and ornaments, vibrant colours, candles, perfumes and creatures.

These are all welcomed by the Light workers and elementals. Bring in crystals and their energy will also fill your home.

But most of all bring in unconditional, spiritual LOVE.

Blessings

grazier
Old 10-01-2011, 03:20 PM
flutterangel

I really like this. Thanks grazier :)
Old 10-01-2011, 04:12 PM
grazier

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by flutterangel
I really like this. Thanks grazier :)

You are most welcome, flutterangel.

I love your username, it certainly resonates.

Blessings

grazier
Old 10-01-2011, 05:02 PM
Master
I believe Grazier...thanks for posting.
Spiritlite.
Old 11-01-2011, 07:20 AM
Master
Right on grazier! Thank you for the interesting thread...will be watching it closely.
Old 11-01-2011, 03:17 PM
grazier

If you zoom in on my avatar you will see a donkey in the shadow (in the snow) on his right and a baboon over his head.

Blessings

grazier
Old 11-01-2011, 03:55 PM
Mystfied

What a wonderful post,and I also am going to enjoy following it ..and from time to time thought I saw things in photos but wasn't 100% sure ,well now I'm heading back to take a good look at them again..

Thanks grazier..
Old 11-01-2011, 04:10 PM
grazier

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystfied
What a wonderful post,and I also am going to enjoy following it ..and from time to time thought I saw things in photos but wasn't 100% sure ,well now I'm heading back to take a good look at them again..

Thanks grazier..

Hi Mystified,

take it from me they're real. Don't doubt, when you doubt you destroy. Accept and believe what your inner realms tell you to believe and above all trust them.

Blessings

grazier
Old 12-01-2011, 07:03 AM
Master
grazier...I can't pick up the donkey/baboon from zoom but I can see lots of faces behind the rabbit in the bush.
Old 12-01-2011, 07:16 AM
pictoriale1

Thanks Grazier for posting this, it was like a breath of fresh air for me to pop on SF and see what you had typed.

I have been taking photos for years now of all the phenomena you speak about and it it totally true.

For anyone else who may have doubts, I say take some photos of your own and examine them carefully.