Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 27-12-2010, 02:38 AM
Ciqala

Energy question about taking a bath?

Yeah i know this is odd. Didn't know where else to put this, but i've been having weird energy problems when i take a bath, was wondering what i could do.
I can't seem to take a bath anymore, and it's one of my favourite comforting and relaxing things, it should ground me because i enjoy paying attention to the physical feel, so i don't know why these things are happening. It may be the heat, the relaxation, the water itself, but i can only be in the water for a minute or so, and then my energies start vibrating all over my body. Last night it was more horrible than usual, but every time i have to get out to make it stop, my entire body vibrated intensely, and my hands pulsated - not just pulsated, they felt like burning embers and pulsated out ridiculous strong and painful currents, they even turned red, it's not like the water was burning hot. Then my head gave way to crazy deafening sounds not in my outside influences, and i wasn't even about to faint or anything, this happens a lot, but last night it was atrocious. Well i guess it would just be nice to have some control over this, and be able to be completely grounded while i have a bath, because i enjoy it. I had to lay on the floor naked until it subsided, but it took a very long time.
Usually it passes, and i can regain my ground, last night, afterwards the vibrations passed, i went into a lucid dream state, while half awake, which was different for me. Oddly, (only odd because i usually have strong protection around my whole house) I received constant evil visions from something completely disturbing that gave me horrible vibes, it talked in a creepy, distorted high pitched voice that i dimly recognized and threatened to hurt my parents, of all things. That made me angry, no one messes with my family, and i cleansed it away, and put a huge wall of protection around them, didn't want to have anything to do with it, and i was not up for any other visions that were even good but they still kept coming anyway, until i finally fell asleep completely. I wonder if the evil thing had anything to do with my bad experience. But then again, i was feeling kind of off and spent the night at my parents for christmas eve, that thing could have been from my parents house. I think i got rid of it, i'll have to check out my parent's house further just in case. Even though, usually my baths are messed up, last night it was more intense than usual.
I just want to be able to have a bath and be grounded, but it doesn't matter how grounded i am, by the time i enter the water, it all happens for some reason.

Edited by SF Staff

Last edited by Kaere : 27-12-2010 at 11:08 PM.
Old 27-12-2010, 03:38 AM
TheDivine

I can't diagnose you from afar, but this sounds like a blood pressure related issue. Even if the bath water is not piping hot, if it's warmer than your own body it can cause a blood pressure spike. Your hands pulsating and turning red is a big sign of this to me. Tinnitus (ringing in the ear or other auditory phenomena) is also a product of that. From a physical perspective, my advice would be to get your blood pressure assessed by a doctor to make sure you don't have any hypertensive or hypotensive conditions.

On the spiritual and energetic levels, water has a strong cleansing effect, especially if you have added salt to the water. There may be something within you that is wanting to purge (an emotion, buried experience, etc.), and it becomes more active as it is purging. This could especially be the case if you associate baths with being grounded. Some kind of inner work is happening.

But again, I don't know for sure. I am just offering suggestions. One thing you could do is put out a request - through prayer, setting an intention, writing it down, etc. - for the universe to give you a message about what is going on when you take a bath. Then just pay attention for the response in your life.
Old 27-12-2010, 06:08 AM
Ciqala

Thanks for the suggestions TheDivine. Thanks for the concern, I go to the doctor. I am perfectly healthy, and my blood pressure is healthy too, and i do not have any hypertensive or hypotensive conditions, nor should i be fainting, and i am not feeling faint, thus medical issues should not be my problem here.

It is also a different feel than it being health related. I know this because in the past I had the amazing opportunity to suffer from extreme dehydration, low potassium levels, extremely low blood pressure, spikes in blood pressure, high blood pressure, and a whole sorts of different things, and all of those were all self induced from having an eating disorder (that i am recovered from now, and healthy), pretty horrific things to experience, and I am pretty sure, that this was nothing like anything health related i have ever experienced. I am pretty sure this was just me becoming over sensitive to energies. And i know there are other times, when i am over sensitive to energies even good ones, it sure does not always feel pleasant.

Well my hands always pulsate with energies, it just became painfully intense in the tub.

Yeah, perhaps it was the water cleansing me, and maybe that evil thing i mentioned, was being pulled away from me. I tend to cleanse myself on a regular basis though, with sage, white light, and fire, and from experience two of those things tend to be stronger than water cleansing for me. I just have the sense whatever is happening, is making me more sensitive, and i just want to be grounded during the experience. It happens all the time i get into my bathtub. Still puzzled why my energies became so violent feeling though.

It doesn't happen when i get in my hot tub, which is weird. I guess the difference of the hot tub is, it is hotter, and it is more hectic with swirling things, and i can stay completely balanced in there because there is so much activity with the jets and everything, and there is chlorine.

I'm not sure about added salt, but i did add a vegan bath bomb last night, which i have no idea of the ingredients but they are supposed to be all natural. Could have made it more intense than usual - but still, i just want to be able to be completely grounded during my baths. I think it relaxes me too much.
Old 27-12-2010, 06:33 AM
Master
The only other thing I can think of is pinched nerves or whatever chiropractors may call it. I suggest going to a chiropractor and have him or her check you out for any misalignments. I have severe carpal tunnel syndrome and it can feel like my hands are on fire (sorta pins 'n' needles effect) and it can feel like they are swelling and getting red. When you lie down in the tub, it can pinch my nerves too sometimes and make me feel uncomfortable. Give it a try?

Old 27-12-2010, 07:32 AM
OceanWaves19161

I'm just being told its a really deep cleansing that's occurring.
Old 27-12-2010, 07:18 PM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
The only other thing I can think of is pinched nerves or whatever chiropractors may call it. I suggest going to a chiropractor and have him or her check you out for any misalignments. I have severe carpal tunnel syndrome and it can feel like my hands are on fire (sorta pins 'n' needles effect) and it can feel like they are swelling and getting red. When you lie down in the tub, it can pinch my nerves too sometimes and make me feel uncomfortable. Give it a try?

It's not that, but my mom had extreme carpel tunnel in both wrists, they say it was from too much gardening and typing on the computer, she refused to heal it naturally, and decided to get surgery done for it. She just recently had her last surgery done, it's a long recovery time, but the surgeries worked for her, and apparently she can go back to using her hands for everything once this one heals. I tried to suggest going to a naturopath though.
Old 27-12-2010, 08:41 PM
Master
i read as you develop more spirtually your body becomes more electric, may want to ask a psychic here or shaman what's going on
Old 27-12-2010, 11:06 PM
Ciqala

electric... well hopefully a psychic or shaman reads this, because i'm sort of unaware of anyone who is on here.
Old 27-12-2010, 11:12 PM
Master
Water makes me much more receptive to spirit. I see sparkles all the time when I'm in the bath or in the shower (that's how I see spirit, like little sparkles in the air).

So while all this extra stuff is happening in your body, the water is amplifying it. You might consider using some sort of scent to help the grounding - cinnamon is good for it. Try burning a cinnamon candle or using some cinnamon incense while you're in the bath. You could also try adding some sea salt, but not too much. Also, make sure you do some sort of grounding exercise while you're in the bath and also afterwards but that might be tough because of the water.

Might be a matter of just waiting until your energy is feeling more settled.

Old 27-12-2010, 11:46 PM
Ciqala

Thanks Kaere! I will try cinnamon. Hmm I also see sparkles at times, gold sparkles. Does anyone know of grounding exercises that are strong for in water? I usually ground with physical activity, so i'm not really knowledgable about many grounding exercises, and i thought it would be different while laying in a bathtub.
Yeah, it may just be a matter of time too, i've been going through kundalini, and energies all over my body.