Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-02-2015, 10:56 PM
cool101

reptilian and et on astral plane

So throughtout all my astral travels ive noticed that the things the et have said been true if you didnt know the et,s have turned into a quite evil low frequency being because of the reptilians that enslaved them the et im referling to are the ones with big head big eyes small body.

Anyway the et used to be a peaceful race i should mentain i have not got the full story through visions anyway all i know the reptilians enslaved there race that turned the et race into evil bad intention race but i still found a few out of the 50 et i have encountered that are still there true selfs nice peaceful but ive never had a long conversation with them due to the last remaining of et constantly hiding due to there race being enslaved captured

ive had a few battles on planets with reptilians in what it looked like a war anyway have you had any experienes with et or reptilians ?
Old 14-02-2015, 01:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by cool101
So throughtout all my astral travels ive noticed that the things the et have said been true if you didnt know the et,s have turned into a quite evil low frequency being because of the reptilians that enslaved them the et im referling to are the ones with big head big eyes small body.

Anyway the et used to be a peaceful race i should mentain i have not got the full story through visions anyway all i know the reptilians enslaved there race that turned the et race into evil bad intention race but i still found a few out of the 50 et i have encountered that are still there true selfs nice peaceful but ive never had a long conversation with them due to the last remaining of et constantly hiding due to there race being enslaved captured

ive had a few battles on planets with reptilians in what it looked like a war anyway have you had any experienes with et or reptilians ?
The Reptilians you are likely talking about are the Dracos, they are by far the most common race I have encountered in the other dimensions that exist on Earth. They are a very aggressive, hostile, and violent race and their entire culture is based around a hierarchy. If you are above them in the hierarchy they will listen to you and fear you but underneath they are quite jealous of you. If you are under them you are viewed as inferior and are likely to receive random beatings, sexual assaults, enslavement, the list goes on. The Dracos have some of the best technology of all the races and due to their warrior-like mentality and state of mind they are not hesitant to use their technology and brute strength against other beings. Their culture is indicative of the warrior based Human cultures in our history similar to the Norse and Spartan civilizations. Some things that dictate a Draco's place in the hierarchy are their bloodline, the color of their skin, and their strengths and weaknesses. They are tested from very young ages on their strengths and weaknesses and so by the time they are fully grown adults they already know their place in their society and how they should or should not behave, although regardless of their place in the hierarchy the way they behave is typically outside of what we Humans consider appropriate. I am mostly talking about the logistics inside of their own race but generally speaking most other races are viewed as inferior by them. The aliens you mentioned that are under their control are likely the Zetan Greys.
Old 14-02-2015, 09:46 PM
cool101

thanks for the reply that is some useful information and a possible reason that are are hostile towards me and even know that thay have the best technolagy it still seems that my astral body is stronger then theirs and by any chance could the dracos control other races
Old 14-02-2015, 09:50 PM
Deactivated Account

From my truth there are two main races who control this planet from lower astral.
Orion Anunnaki humanoids and Orion Reptilians. Greys and Zetas are only servants to those two above.
Main players are Orion Anunnaki humanoids from Jehovah group. You may find picture of Aliester Crowleys cosmic being Aiwass(who dictated him book of law) at internet and you will see how Anunnaki look like.
They are very tall, and look like Grays, but they are of humanoid race. They are masters of politics,economy,every religion and all else that you can see on this planet because they invented and brought all that on this planet.
They are powerful minority.
Reptilians are theirs strong army ,in lower astral and at earth as Reptilian Shapeshifters.
They control this planet from lower astral for last 12 000 years , since fall of Atlantis.
I know that this may sound scary for some, but when individual release fears connected to this, one can see clearly that phrase "conspiracy theories" is invented by the same ones who that conspiracy conduct in action.
They are Jehovah Orion Anunnaki humanoids group from lower astral and theirs servants at Earth and astral.
Old 14-02-2015, 10:03 PM
cool101

so if the dracos shapeshift is that basicly taking over somebodys body like a possession sort of thing
Old 14-02-2015, 10:09 PM
Neville

It all depends on the joints one hangs out in...(In my experience)
Old 14-02-2015, 10:25 PM
Deactivated Account

Yes of course, you may see a lot of politicans in higher positions, everywhere where are centers of power,religion figures, who are reptilian shapeshifters.
When individual release his fears and clean his indoctrinated beliefs which are imposed to him from early years of his life by schools, society ,parents, one can with new perception see this creatures all around.
But major obstacle to this is fear and people rather will live in illusion than look at their fears which are obstacle to real perception of reality.
Old 15-02-2015, 02:19 AM
Master
Quote:
thanks for the reply that is some useful information and a possible reason that are are hostile towards me and even know that thay have the best technolagy it still seems that my astral body is stronger then theirs and by any chance could the dracos control other races
Actually it is the same thing here as well. I am stronger than most beings I encounter in my dreams and projections in a physical sense, meaning if we were to arm wrestle that I would likely win. There have only been a few times where I have encountered a being with equal and/or more strength than I had in my dreams and projections and all of them were either very highly ranking beings who I am assuming were high-ranking Dracos or they were really powerful dark witches, dark sorcerers, vampires, and so forth. In most of those cases their strength was equal to mine only once or twice have they actually been stronger than I am in most bodies. I say "bodies" because we do not dream and project in only one single body, through what is called Triporting we can enter the bodies of other beings who live in these dimensions and thus we will experience the limitations or lack of limitations that exist for their bodies while we're in their bodies. Although it still appears the strength portion carries over from one body to another in some cases. I have Triported into the body of a child before and beat a fully grown adult in arm wrestling and they couldn't understand how it was possible, they even said "how is that possible!?" But I have also Triported into bodies of paralyzed beings and it was extremely difficult to move my legs and walk, although I could slightly which was a surprise to the beings around them who knew them. So if you're dreaming or projecting around a lot of Dracos on a regular occasion it is quite possible you're Triporting into a Draco body, I know I have personally Triported into many Draco bodies. When a person is projecting or dreaming in a dimension that resembles Earth and/or exists on Earth as our physical dimension they usually won't know that there are non-Human beings around them because nearly all of the beings in these dimensions usually take the form of a Human-being including the Dracos. It's only on specific occasions that they show their true form or that you're able to see them in their true form. I have found though regardless of the form they are taking if you ask them if they are a Draco and they are they will say yes, because they are too proud not to. One of the bodies I Triport into is a dark red colored Draco, he is about 12 foot tall, has a massive tail, and apparently is in the Commander class in the Dracos which is not the highest ranking but one of the higher ranks there are. So I have experienced the hierarchy of Dracos quite a lot from both those under this beings rank and above this beings rank.

Quote:
so if the dracos shapeshift is that basicly taking over somebodys body like a possession sort of thing
Shape-shifting isn't technically possession because the Dracos are simply taking another form, but they are still in the same body. But I have found Dracos to be highly involved in Triporting which is when a being is inserted into the body of another being, it is called Triporting because there is a third being that guides the being into that dimension and body. Usually the third being does this while the person is unconscious and so they don't sense them, know about them, and so forth. They simply "wake up" as they would in a lucid-dream or a projection where they lost consciousness for a few brief moments before shifting bodies and dimensions and they are in that body. But since I am able to often end a dream or projection and teleport back this has allowed me to sometimes become conscious while the third being involved in Triporting is ushering me into that dimension and body. I imagine that what we Human-beings call possession is something along the lines of what they call Triporting in the dimensions I'm speaking of though.
Old 15-02-2015, 05:39 PM
cool101

[quote=Astral Explorer]Actually it is the same thing here as well. I am stronger than most beings I encounter in my dreams and projections in a physical sense, meaning if we were to arm wrestle that I would likely win. There have only been a few times where I have encountered a being with equal and/or more strength than I had in my dreams and projections and all of them were either very highly ranking beings who I am assuming were high-ranking Dracos or they were really powerful dark witches, dark sorcerers, vampires, and so forth. In most of those cases their strength was equal to mine only once or twice have they actually been stronger than I am in most bodies. I say "bodies" because we do not dream and project in only one single body, through what is called Triporting we can enter the bodies of other beings who live in these dimensions and thus we will experience the limitations or lack of limitations that exist for their bodies while we're in their bodies. Although it still appears the strength portion carries over from one body to another in some cases. I have Triported into the body of a child before and beat a fully grown adult in arm wrestling and they couldn't understand how it was possible, they even said "how is that possible!?" But I have also Triported into bodies of paralyzed beings and it was extremely difficult to move my legs and walk, although I could slightly which was a surprise to the beings around them who knew them. So if you're dreaming or projecting around a lot of Dracos on a regular occasion it is quite possible you're Triporting into a Draco body, I know I have personally Triported into many Draco bodies. When a person is projecting or dreaming in a dimension that resembles Earth and/or exists on Earth as our physical dimension they usually won't know that there are non-Human beings around them because nearly all of the beings in these dimensions usually take the form of a Human-being including the Dracos. It's only on specific occasions that they show their true form or that you're able to see them in their true form. I have found though regardless of the form they are taking if you ask them if they are a Draco and they are they will say yes, because they are too proud not to. One of the bodies I Triport into is a dark red colored Draco, he is about 12 foot tall, has a massive tail, and apparently is in the Commander class in the Dracos which is not the highest ranking but one of the higher ranks there are. So I have experienced the hierarchy of Dracos quite a lot from both those under this beings rank and above this beings rank.

What would you class a stronger then average being because the only being ive know what was stronger then me in the astral was a astral vampire that i didnt face 1-1 it was like stalking and trying to intimadate me outside the building i was in it was also quite foggy outside it was looking through the window trying to low me outside anyway i was anoying then i went outside it dissaperred then it tapped my shoulder and it grabbed me by the neck and slammed my body against the wall then i started fighting back and i remember i only just won the fight and then my human body felt quite weak and i felt really tired for like a few days
Old 15-02-2015, 05:41 PM
Ascender
Many realms, many beings, many mystery's.