Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 13-12-2010, 12:08 AM
Experiencer
horse totem scares me ... plus orange dragonflies

Hi there,
The horse has come into my life this summer, I believe he is a totem animal or animal guide, or something. But it doesn't bring me comfort, unlike other animals. I feel stressed every time I see one because it seems something bad always happens soon after. It seemed to have left for a little while, but it definitely is back and I still don't know what his purpose or message is. I'd like a clear cut sign, but don't receive them...

My medication also gives me really weird dreams, and I dreamed I wanted the winter carnival coffee from starbucks, but they didn't have any, so she gave me a coffee either called lullaby or dragonfly, I can't remember (in French, dragonfly is libellule, which reminds me of lullaby, and is why I'm not sure which of the two words it was lol). And the coffee was bright orange. Not sure if it meant anything, or if it was just another of my weird dreams...
Old 13-12-2010, 12:15 AM
Master
Yeah, I would definitely take your dreams with a grain of salt since the medication is doing that to you. So, don't take them seriously until you are off the meds. What are you taking, btw?

Old 13-12-2010, 12:38 AM
eraser

No animal totem brings with it bad medicine. If horse is appearing to you and it happens to coincide with times of stress, you can be sure he is offering his strength to help you through it.

Next time he comes, try accepting him with humility and gratefulness. Your circumstances just might start improving.
Old 13-12-2010, 06:15 AM
Experiencer
thanks eraser, you always seem so wise! I'm still quite new with totems and animal messengers and such and I'm still deep in the learning process of discovering who they are and what their messages are... Same with signs from Angels, really. I'm very bad at noticing and interpreting them! :S
Old 13-12-2010, 11:20 AM
Administrator
Hey Kindheart.

I cant say anymore than what has already been said to you. but the Horse is a powerful animal strong and reliable,
i would take it with a grain of salt because your meds, could very well be the cause of it.

Namaste
Old 17-12-2010, 02:42 PM
Suspended

horse is the most psychic of all the earth animal people x x x horse can sense /pick up on problems long before they happen x x x x what horse is doing is warning you of things that are going to happen.you should be greatful you get warnings lots of other people would like that warning.
dragonfly is known for his never ending energy x x x x orange is also a colour for spiritual energy x x x x
perhaps you are being told you need more energy ie..... a drink with more sugar in it and not your normal coffee
love and light
whitewing
Old 17-12-2010, 03:42 PM
earthprowler

i also had the horse come to me over the summer, it's not related to bad things coming to you, the horse comes to you to carry you through those bad times.
Old 18-12-2010, 11:22 AM
Suspended

thats true earthpower and horse also takes you on spiritual journeys x x x x
Old 25-12-2010, 01:28 PM
Guide
Location: Up a mountain communing with the Grandfathers, Ancestors, Ravens n Horses beside the Stones
The medicine of the horse is about freedom of movement, journeying, patience, change, courage, adaptability, survival and strength. It’s a free spirit by its very nature so even when confined and tame keeps its wild instincts close to the surface. The horse's medicine is positive and will teach you about yourself; it may also bring you the love of adventure. Often it can show you that you are being confined either by yourself or your circumstances and if you work with it will show you the way to help yourself.

No horse is identical they are all very individual with their own likes, dislikes and sense of humour, I have enough around me daily to remind me of this. The horse is also one of my totems. Horses are very good at bringing you back down to earth with a bump when needed, and giving you that much needed reality check.

I would suggest that you begin to get to know this horse; it’s shown up with you for a reason. Learn about it, its gender, breed and color, all of which will give you more of an idea about this horse and what it represents for you. If you are finding that you are not getting answers it may be that you are asking your questions in the wrong way, so try different ways. Horses need to be worked with respectfully and once you do so you will fast gain their respect.
Old 25-12-2010, 01:44 PM
Sira

There are many sites that share the wisdom of animals, such as the one below and indeed, one of horse's messages is to warn of possible danger. Horse is also a very agile animal that can steer you away from the danger. Maybe you could ask your guidance to bring you signs of this possible danger so that you can identify and neutralize it. The danger/challenge only exists for you to overcome it - to become the master that you are.

http://www.animalspirits.com/index8.html

Horse/Pony/Mustang's Wisdom Includes:
  • Power
  • Stamina
  • Endurance
  • Faithfulness
  • Freedom to run free
  • Control of the environment
  • Awareness of power achieved with true cooperation
  • Interspecies communication
  • Expanding one’s own potential abilities
  • Friendship and Cooperation