Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 27-11-2010, 09:07 AM
star-child

Wow what an amazing experience!

It reminded me of when I was younger, me and my Dad had a 'special tree' that we used to visit, I could probably locate it still.

Also in the book Angel Answers by Diana Cooper, I'm sure Diana wrote about an experience when a tree spoke to her about the weather.
Old 27-11-2010, 03:21 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by KerryK
I very much enjoyed your experience and think that you have more been given a gift, even though the tree spirit may well have been 'toying' with you, it was playful and in no way malicious I would think.

I am much the same as you in that I connect with certain trees, quite deeply and tend to be a 'tree-hugger'. I will touch trees as often as possible and enjoy the rainforest old growth ones best. I'll try to send in energy as well as feel the energy inside of them. Almost a distant humming, very faint but it's there.

Kerry

Hi Kerry

I'm a tree hugger too!! I always ask permission first though I have found the energy of some to be so powerful it almost knocks me off my feet! I live in Northern CA and there are redwoods on the coast. The redwoods are a group of very ancient venerable old tree spirits ... walking among them you almost feel the need to whisper... as though you're in church! It is quite amazing the peace and strength the exude.
Old 28-11-2010, 07:02 AM
Sangress

Went and visited the tree again.

The same thing happened, (tapping, wind...etc) but after a while the "tapping" in my palm "broke though" my skin and a connection of sorts formed properly through the centre of my palm and up my arm.

We had a good chat and the "tree" said "she" didn't mind giving her energy with a "spirit" like me because rain would arrive soon to renew what she had lost.

Apparently she had sensed something was wrong within me and sought to repair it because I had become something called a "Familiar" to her.

My hands have been far more open to the energy I need after that, she truly did heal them. I'm very grateful for that because my health has recovered somewhat with the healing of my hands as well.

Unfortunately I had only 30 minutes to spare, so I had to leave without the information I was seeking.

But she invited (well demanded or told) me to come to her at the next full moon, during the night when I am apparently "most aware and close to my origins."

She let me know that she will be "dreaming" until then, to conserve her strength for when it is needed.

I can't begin to properly describe how this all transpired, I might after the full moon when my senses are more familiar with the tree spirits.

Last edited by Sangress : 30-11-2010 at 06:07 AM.
Old 28-11-2010, 11:48 PM
MYFIGO

Wow...

I think it was an amazing experience. I think it was positive and saw no reason to believe otherwise.

I have a favorite tree at my work that I communicate with to revive my energy and to say thank you for all they do. At first, I tried to see the energy around it, it's aura and could just see a small outline. Then I discovered that the aura would respond when I asked questions. I soon was able to observe the tree and communicate with it from my desk some 50 feet away through the glass door.

One day, as I sat at my desk, I asked the tree to send me healing energy for a sore throat I was starting to get. I felt immediate response of "well at least step outside and help us out a little."

I laughed and promised to do that at break time later. To my surprise a moment later, I saw a hummingbird fly up to the glass front door and hover there looking at me. Then he turned away and flew straight back to the tree I had been communicating with. It is not normal to see hummingbirds there.

I looked up the meaning of a hummingbird and they are noted for healing in small places. I thought that was so cool. And yes, my throat felt immediately better.

After reading your experience, I'd like to attempt more communication with my tree. Thanks!
Old 04-12-2010, 08:50 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Diluted meaning they don't come to you as often?
Spiritlite

Sorry for the delay in replying, I've been away from my computer.

No I don't mean that they don't happen as often, I mean that once I've told someone they somehow lose some of thier meaning. I feel that I should have kept it to myself and not told anyone.
Old 22-12-2010, 01:21 AM
Boldylocks

Sangress, please keep us updated-I would love it if you could let this tree know that many of us you told about her send our heart's love toward her--and i'll add her in my prayers too

I was re-reading all the posts on this thread just now- and have my TV on the TLC channel watching "What Not to Wear re-runs. A commercial came on just now for Sara Palin's new reality show about her and Alaska- and the first thing you see her doing is cutting down a beautiful old growth pine tree with a chain saw and telling the person with her, "this is really dangerous".

I retorted back at the TV-" Well then, why in the heck are you cutting down a perfectly beautiful healthy pine tree!"

I am really feeling the trees' Being's and presence around me more keener now that it is Winter-- even when I'm driving, I can sense a connection with certain ones I drive by. There definitely is a beautiful presence there.

I've been hugging the apple tree near our driveway this Summer - and will probably end up being cut down by my father eventually because the roots are pulling up the pavement on the driveway. Nevertheless, it keeps producing a wonderful supply of healthy apples each Fall -- including this past Fall, and this Spring it's blossoms were just beautiful. I've been hugging it and telling it that if and when the time comes that it should have to die-- that I will be there for it and plant another little tree nearby where it's spirit can regrow in it- and it also has the option of growing as a new tree in the Heavenly realms. Also I told it that I put it's situation before the Throne of God for help for it.

Birds have been all over this tree as I make sure to hang various birdfeeders on it. A bird even made her nest on this tree as well.

Over a year ago, I noticed a sparkly pink light zoom over the top of this tree near the Faery garden growing nearby-- and I think it was no cooincidence- The faeries are no doubt ministering to this tree, which is why it still lives. I feel that my human encouragement to this tree can further help and minister to her while the Faery do thier own kind of encouragment for her as well.

This Summer I was blessed with many types of birds- including hummingbirds gracing this tree. I don't want it cut down--and have put that before God in prayer that my father will "ease up" and never get around to doing this. If he does -- then I will go to PLAN B- and grow another tree somewhere near the vicinity.

Yes, trees and all living plants have a soul and awareness and they respond to love just as all living things do- including houseplants. I think in general, we humans are really missing out on how we can extend our heart to these living Creations from God. Instead we cut them down and hurt them.
There are some trees I pass by that if I don't touch them or greet them, I sense the trees dissapointment, so I end up walking back to that tree to make sure it knows I acknowledge it. I hugged a pine tree in our backyard that has been there since I was a baby. I actually felt it hug me right back!!! The energy I received back from this wonderful tree made me cry happy tears. I was so shocked that I was recieiving a response from a tree- especially such a strong loving response back!. It really changed my outlook and made me realize that it is not goofy to hug a tree- it is very appreciated. These trees are like our extended family that we take for granted :-)