Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Closed Thread

Old 23-04-2014, 05:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
If you expect to see good things, you will see good things. If you expect to see bad things, you will see bad things. It depends on how your mind perceives the astral plane.
Just like it is this dimension huh? It makes me wonder why people expect and believe the astral to be so different from the world they are currently living in, especially since the world we're currently living in has been molded to be very similar to the worlds in the astral. So you're telling me that if you expect to see a glow in the dark neon pink unicorn surfing in an ocean of bubbles on a surfboard made out of a rainbow you're going to see that as well? I highly doubt a person would see that and even if they did it would simply be a manifestation. So with that said if you expect to see good things you're going to see good manifestations which are not authentic beings living in these other worlds. But if you expect nothing and keep your mind open you're going to see authentic beings both good and bad, personally I choose not to experience a fake world of illusions but to each their own.
Old 23-04-2014, 10:10 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilybug
If I do not believe in negative entities would that prevent me from experiencing them if I astral project? I'm just learning about astral projection I have never done it and I've only heard about it this week so I'm trying to gather all the info. But it seems like whatever is inside of me is what dictates my projection? And if so than if negative entities is not something I think about or believe than to me it seems that wouldn't be an issue. Any thoughts on this.
Keeping a positive outlook is VERY important in Projection.
Like attracts like.

Not believing in negative entities is a good start for that. It means that they have less 'ability' and 'chance' to become an issue for you. A lot of people focus too much on negative (entities and just generally speaking) and it can seriously hamper your non-physical.

Likewise, I've been projecting for as long as I can remember (I'm 34 now) and I've *NEVER* encountered anything which I would classify as a negative entity. They're not part of my paradigm AND I'm always a positive person. So, *IF* such things exist, I can tell you right now that those two things will keep you safe. Don't believe you're safe... *KNOW* you're safe. :)
Old 23-04-2014, 10:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
I wish it was - but it really isn't quite that simple. I agree with what Astral Explorer is saying.
We are all different and think differently. You are entitled to agree with who you want. If you want to increase your chances of not seeing anything negative, I would advise you not to read anything negative including this forum. One time I was reading about astral police on the forum and I ap and I had an experience with astral police. When I woke up I thought it was ridiculous and I knew it came from my mind. Read positive things and think I would like to have experiences like that. Aim to have good experiences and it will happen. Only you have the power to change your thoughts.
Astral Explorer I do not want to argue with you so I will not say much more about it.
Old 23-04-2014, 10:23 PM
Guide
Quote:
We are all different and think differently. You are entitled to agree with who you want. If you want to increase your chances of not seeing anything negative, I would advise you not to read anything negative including this forum. One time I was reading about astral police on the forum and I ap and I had an experience with astral police. When I woke up I thought it was ridiculous and I knew it came from my mind. Read positive things and think I would like to have experiences like that. Aim to have good experiences and it will happen. Only you have the power to change your thoughts.
Astral Explorer I do not want to argue with you so I will not say much more about it.
^ This is 100% SOLID advice for anyone looking to explore the non-physical!
Old 23-04-2014, 10:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Your belief in the fact that thoughts control everything are making it impossible for you to understand anything other than what you want to believe. Yes we all think differently and we are all different but our thoughts are not the deciding factor on what we encounter in ANY WORLD including the astral. Xanth is right that like attract like and someone who lives a negative life is much more likely to attract "negative" beings just as someone who lives a positive life is much more likely to attract "positive" beings. But there is a huge difference between the way someone lives and what someone thinks about and just because you know and/or believe that "negative" beings exist doesn't mean you're a negative person or live a negative life. Just like someone who only allows themselves to think positive thoughts and has convinced themselves that they are magically protected by their thoughts is not necessarily a positive person or lives a positive life. Even if someone lives a positive or negative life and only has positive or negative thoughts there is no guarantee that they will only encounter positive or negative beings because realistically just like we encounter both positive and negative people in this world everyone is going to encounter a mixture of both in the other worlds such as the astral, unless they are so closed-minded and irrational that they think their thoughts control EVERYTHING.

The Buddha who I think most people will not attempt to deny "thought positive" and for the majority of his life lived a positive life encountered what we would now consider "negative" beings. He encountered Mara whom would nowadays be called a "demon" and an entire army of "negative" beings. So what does that say? Some of the most religiously pious people in the world have encountered "negative" beings in their journey to liberation INCLUDING JESUS! In my opinion it is quite ridiculous to believe that your thoughts not only control what you encounter in any world, but to believe that your thoughts control the world itself and the inhabitants in it. Anyone who thinks otherwise I suggest you try and use your thoughts to indirectly control the actions of another Human-being on Earth. Any attempts at this will fail just as they fail in the astral if you're not blinded by your inability to see and experience anything other than what you're comfortable with. Just because you believe or in my case know for a fact that "negative" beings exist doesn't mean you are going to encounter them and it goes both ways for positive beings. What happens is that your inability to see and understand anything other than what you want to blinds you from seeing a being in their true light. And so even if you encounter a "negative" being which I am sure every single person who has spent a reasonable amount of time in the astral in their authentic state has you're just going to automatically rationalize that they are "positive" beings, or they are just going to act like a "positive" being because they know that is the only thing you're able to understand and deal with. But either way if you astral project and intend on leaving your make believe manifested environment you are going to encounter a "negative" being at one point or another, or you are going to stay in the same non-authentic environment.
Old 23-04-2014, 10:54 PM
Master
Hi :)

Awareness is choice ~ I do Not see *Sharing* Different experiences as Negative. Thought is Powerful I agree and So are Illusions. I do not believe A person should Promote doing some thing out of their body with out the basic's . The only reason I am responding on this Post is for others who are starting their own journey, and for them I would say Trust your own inner guidance. It is important to understand the small things presented to you to understand the bigger things. Personally I did not believe in 99% of what has been my experiences before I experienced Them. And I did not seek My experiences. Nor Am I a Negative person ..attracting Negative experiences ..I am careful about what I post as I do believe that we are each accountable and have personal respondability for what we say and do which may impact on another's journey.

I have One more question ~ How has Astral Projecting ( I am assuming that means leaving one body to explore outer realms? And Is not meditative Creative visualization?..Is That Correct???) .

My Question is ...

How has Astral traveling aided each individual in their path to help another in this physical reality? It is My Belief That Astraling like Most Spiritual experiences presented to individuals, are experiences in awareness and learning, to serve a greater purpose to help raise the vibration of our beautiful planet.

Not one person ( Human being ) can say 100% ...the Totality of what exists in the outer realms. Each person is sharing what they have experienced in Life to this point in time.
Is is right to assume because some have had experiences that are not pleasant ..that the person is negative ? Or coming from Fear?

Free will is a choice and To the OP ~ Listen within Yourself For inner Guidance .

The further we progress along our paths the less we know. It is my opinion only ~ to move through your own levels of understanding which are occurring at your own pace. The answers to each individual is with in the individual.

Blessings to All
:)

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 23-04-2014, 11:03 PM
Master
Astral Explorer ... A Very insightful Post .

Love and Light

:)

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 23-04-2014, 11:10 PM
Master

Astral Explorer if you want to have your negative experiences that is your choice. It would be good if you kept your negative experiences to yourself. You are encouraging people to fear the astral and not wanting to ap. If I believed what you said, I would not want to ap. I would not want to have awful experiences. I would not be wasting my time trying to ap. I am not going to say anymore about this. This is the last time.
Old 24-04-2014, 10:04 AM
somnium

Yes I agree with Astralsuzy. And to add so many people have experiences of their own and in doing so draw conclusions they deem must be true for everyone. But that is not life. Also some people invest much power, belief and faith in things like their thoughts controlling reality and so for them it does, but for people like astralexplorer they invest their power in other areas, like bashing other peoples beliefs and spreading negativity to others as fact. lol. I prefer to choose my own way, despite what others say, and following the way that is best for me. It is good to realize that different ways exist for different people. To think your way is the way is an error, and is ignorant. Whats worse is that someone tells you that your way is fine for you, and my way is fine for me, and so please leave me to my own way and you can go your own way, but that is not good enough and so you come back with more of your dogma trying even harder to persuade them to your cause. Disrespectful.
Old 24-04-2014, 12:24 PM
Guide
After reading the posts here, all I can think of to say is what I live by.
Never inflict your beliefs upon another. It is not your place to alter their path. They must seek and find their answers on their own so that they may grow and learn. Be there to answer questions if asked, but let the seeker know that this is not the only answer, it is just the answer for you.
Closed Thread