Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 02-04-2011, 03:18 PM
Love&Light

What can you tell me about the Astral war?

Who's doing the fighting?

Since no one (apparently) dies on the Astral, whats the nature of the fighting?

I've read something about a net thats stopping people moving on to higher planes or something?

Has anyone got any reliable information about this?

Many thanks for any replies!
Old 02-04-2011, 03:27 PM
Master
I don't think there is any Astral War. I think whatever people encounter on the astral plain is what their own mind has created. There is no war.

Old 02-04-2011, 04:39 PM
Just One

You can't make sweeping generalizations about the Astral like this. War-like themes may be apart of certain astral planes but they do not permeate the entire collective unconscious.
Old 02-04-2011, 04:57 PM
Alan

I just have to roll my eyes when I hear someone come back from the astral recounting tales of a fantastical war. The people recounting these experiences just seem confused about what they experienced, either that or they're just lying. IMO most of the time it just sounds like a lucid dream brought on by human desire for adventure and conflict.
Old 02-04-2011, 05:37 PM
Master
Just One

quote:
You can't make sweeping generalizations about the Astral like this. War-like themes may be apart of certain astral planes but they do not permeate the entire collective unconscious.

Good answer
:)
Old 02-04-2011, 06:30 PM
Love&Light

I'm not claiming I know anything about it as such... I'm just trying to get accustomised to the astral... what are their challenges.. etc?

You know there is a lot of talk of reptilian (psychopaths and narcisists to me..) beings that are exercising power over others and causing great injustices...? Stuff on forums..youtube, websites etc..

Old 02-04-2011, 06:31 PM
Master
I would say... just because it's on youtube or on a website, doesn't make it truth.

Old 02-04-2011, 07:37 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
I would say... just because it's on youtube or on a website, doesn't make it truth.

Sound advice to adhere too here loveandlight... I think these people with their astral wars and reptiles have read too many comic books... I wouldn't believe in any of that nonsense.
Old 02-04-2011, 08:07 PM
Love&Light

This is a copy and paste from a website:

The Rothschilds, Rockefellers, the British royal family, and the ruling political and economic families of the US and the rest of the world come from the SAME bloodlines. This is why the so called Eastern Establishment families of the United States interbreed with each other as obsessively as the European royal and "noble" families have always done. And similar families across the world. It is not because of snobbery, it is to hold as best they can a genetic structure. They have a different DNA to the rest of us.

This much certainly seems to be true.

So what about this? (another copy and paste edited somewhat but..)

These reptilians and their crossbreeds drink human blood and eat human flesh because they need it to exist in this dimension. Blood drinking is in their genes and an Elite high priestess or ’Mother Goddess’ in the hierarchy, who performed rituals for the Brotherhood at the highest level, told, me that without human blood the reptilians cannot survive in this dimension.

Their goal is to:

to control the Earth’s magnetic field

to worship and connect with their reptile masters

to drink the lifeforce of their sacrificed victims

to provide energy for the reptilians who appear to feed off human emotion, especially fear

I've got to say the more I learn about this sort of thing... the more it seems to be true! Claiming that our (so called) leaders are bunch of human flesh eating freaks is hardly romantic or attractive... for that reason alone I think it makes people dismiss the idea. I guess it's kind of hard to fathom, but I've come to believe it. It's certainly obvious that they are spectacularly aggressive and controling. There is a big NEED within them to exercise power over others.

This so called Astral war has been called a reptilian war by some, there's been all kinds of claims, including one that says the war is over and we won! Just wish I could get some reliable info..

Old 03-04-2011, 05:13 AM
45Uberti

Hey love & light,

You're gonna love this site. www.montalk.net