Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 21-06-2018, 08:42 AM
Master
Dream of mum and little girl, something evil

Mum lay a little girl down on the sofa with a blanket and a pillow with Disney films on. I had to watch her and protect her as mum disappeared. My sister Chloe needed to go and get something from the shop with the girl and asked if I wanted to driver her car, I said I couldn't as I don't have a driving license and she looked at me like that doesn't matter. So I said ok I'll drive on the way back in case we get caught on the way. I went with them but there seemed to be something evil out to get us lurking near. We were walking through the streets and shops when we was in the town and I was just making sure the little girl was with us at all times and safe. When we went back to the girls house I was looking at her clothes and the games she has and we had so many similarities and things the same. I said this to her and she smiled at me and started chatting. The evil thing was downstairs, Chloe said she was going to send down the dog and my dog went to go with the other one but I stopped her from going I blocked the door with my foot and told her to stay up here. I can't remember much else to the dream, there were other details but I can't remember.
Old 22-06-2018, 11:49 AM
Super Moderator
I suspect this is a dream about getting back in touch with your lost innocence. Your mom may have fed you a Disney mindset all the while playing games with you causing the loss of your innocence. Some message was passed on from these games that feels threatening to you. Likely some self image or belief that undermines your feelings of worth was planted into your subconscious and you dare not look at it for fear of losing your friend side (not letting the dog go downstairs).

To truly heal though, we need to try and weed out those false ideas about ourselves and lives we picked up along the way. Things like not feeling good enough or feeling like we have to conform to others so they don't reject us. This is common for kids who have overbearing parents. We need our parents growing up. They hold all the cards and rules. We are dependent on them and can wind up allowing them to have full control over what we think and do so as not to be rejected and left to fend for ourselves. This happens at such a young age we don't realize we have a tendency to automatic respond and do what our parents tell us. We feel obligated to do what they say because they are in control. The dream suggests you don't realize you are in the driver's seat. There is still a sense in you that you aren't qualified to drive your life (no license) when you really are.

So I would say if you really want to get your innocence back it's important to take the time to look at the hurt you feel deep down. It's the source of some possible lack of self worth or feeling competent in life but it is built on lies which you can change your mind about. Just because someone raised you to think and feel a certain way doesn't mean you have to stay that way for the rest of your life but you do need to be aware of what misguided ideas are swimming around in your subconscious for you to shift them to something more supportive and life affirming for yourself. It may cause some sadness or upset for a short while but it is worth clearing it out so you can take your life back and see your human flaws as innocent.
Old 23-06-2018, 02:37 PM
Master
Thankyou, I took your advice and last night was thinking about the hurt, and allowing myself to feel it instead of blocking it out. It did hurt, it was uncomfortable, but your guidance gave me the courage to sit through it. I started to remember and have live movie moments in my mind of being at a shopping centre and feeling scared as mum would be darting around walking fast, I'd be making sure I wouldn't get left behind or lost or taken by someone, also always watching my siblings to make sure they were ok too. Also, I realised I don't have any memories were I sat with mum and spent time with her like reading books, or chatting about how I felt, or doing things together. When I had worries I felt I dealt with them myself, health wise I wasn't particularly cared for, just given the basics. I wondered if my mind was seeing not much closeness because that's how I feel and my memories have been warped that way, but then I honestly cannot remember any quality time with my mum one on one or generally being loving to me other than cuddles, but that's what she told me. When I paid attention to how I felt about all that, it brought up feelings that I wasn't good enough for her to want to be close with me, or one thought was maybe she wanted me/us to get lost when in busy places or be left behind. I just feel if it was my children, I wouldn't take my eyes off them. Also the first part of the dream when she lay the girl down, I felt it was me and that she left me on my own a lot, she wasn't there and that's what the dream shows. I remember her taking care of my basic needs but not much more than that, she'd be dealing with her own life and that caused me to conform to her and make sure I didn't add any more stress to her life. Its all a bit confusing as I've not really thought of it all this way before, and only started seeing the true way my mum treats me and not just what I want to believe is true, but I am glad to see all this now and I will clear out these beliefs so I can see myself as innocent as God does. I understand what you say about our mistakes being part of the learning and not necessarily making someone bad, it is the misguided beliefs that cause that pain so thank you for explaining this and your guidance as its really helped me to take the next step with all of this!