Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 25-05-2018, 05:13 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Do you also feel like an alien on earth?

I wonder - is it just me?

I truly feel like an alien on earth. I don't belong here. There is so much pain here and definitely not my home.

I feel alienated among other people and I feel alienated in nature.

Is there anyone else that feels the same?
Old 26-05-2018, 04:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by minxoto

I truly feel like an alien on earth. I don't belong here. There is so much pain here and definitely not my home.

I used to...up until very recently, but I also have Asperger's Disorder, which I wasn't acknowledging whatsoever, in my attempt to be like 'everybody else'.

Sure, it is only a label but so is a 'broken leg'...this doesn't mean that you don't have it.

Now, this is going to sound brutal, but the 'pain in the world' belongs to other people and 'other people' are NOT me, regardless of any 'interconnectivity'. So, I just attribute it all to being their karma, not mine and I just keep moving on.

Also, I totally disagree with many 'New Age' or 'Spiritual' idealisms...nearly all of them, in fact.

Case in point...somebody acts up and makes you mad...now a 'Spiritual person' would say "look within to find out why they are making you mad and why you are reacting that way" as if, everything is your fault and so each person becomes the 'scapegoat' for the behaviour of the rest. I simply believe that I do not need to look within, because that other person is just being a total a-hole, full stop.

A lot of spiritual people believe they don't 'belong' here, but if they were meant to BE somewhere else, they would be born there and not here.

It also helps to see the world as a giant TV screen...and if you don't like what you see, change the channel...as there are an infinite number of them.
Old 26-05-2018, 05:38 AM
Ascender

Quote:

Next time you get out in nature,Let it all out,,get Angry at this freaking Alien world that you got left on.Have a cry,have a fit,have a moan and after all that you might feel like laughing at the whole lot.
Old 26-05-2018, 01:16 PM
Master
Quote:

Hi minxoto

Yes I do feel like an alien on earth and with other people but not in nature
in places where others do not.
Old 26-05-2018, 03:46 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Hi minxoto

Yes I do feel like an alien on earth and with other people but not in nature

That's pretty much the same with me.
Old 26-05-2018, 04:53 PM
Master
Quote:

I feel like I vibrate on a different (this is neither superior nor inferior) frequency than most people with what feels like my consciousness being predominantly in a dimension that seems to be inaccessible to most others whom I have met. Sometimes, it takes a great deal of effort just to function within this reality because of this, but I have learned to adapt. It is sort of like scuba diving. Being in a dramatically different environment from where you are naturally made for is hard. The body and mind on earth are like your scuba equipment helping you navigate this plane of existence. As you ascend or descend in depth the pressure changes and you have to adjust accordingly. It can be very very challenging and painful. But YOU are doing this for a reason. Only your inner authentic SELF can answer this for you. There is a method to all this madness and a rhyme and reason to all that you may be suffering.

However, as alien as this place is, you are not alone and this experience is temporary and ephemeral. In fact, it goes by a lot quicker than you might think when you are able to access the Eternal Consciousness within yourself where you can experience the release from the illusion of time itself. Your HOME is accessible to you through the psychic connection to your Soul. That's where the gates of Heaven is located, within your Soul, but finding it is a lot harder than eloquent spiritual platitudes may suggest. Sometimes you must traverse through a whole lot of darkness to find the Light. If what I am talking about resonates with you, then I hope it serves you along your way. If it doesn't, please simply discard it.

Good luck and safe travels!

P.S. One thing I want to add: How I overcome the pain of being here is by going through it, by being consume by it, and being completely broken down by it. Then something else emerges and I realize that the blessing of the Pain is the guide and the key. Instead of resisting it, I am embracing it and everything changes when this happens as the gates open up. :)

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 26-05-2018, 04:55 PM
Master
Lightbulb

We are meant to be here.. there is no hiding from it. Don't wait for a better world, or extraterrestrial beings or deities to ''take you home''. We are here, we must deal with our karma, and try to grow..

There's a difference between being different from the norm in some ways and describing special status to yourself ('I belong a better world than others').. There are so many people out there that feel special, different, or unique that it has become meaningless.. and merely just more identity traps..
Old 27-05-2018, 06:19 AM
Experiencer

No human being "belongs" here. Our home is in the spirit world, and this applies to everybody.
Old 27-05-2018, 07:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi
I feel like I vibrate on a different (this is neither superior nor inferior) frequency than most people with what feels like my consciousness being predominantly in a dimension that seems to be inaccessible to most others whom I have met.
This is also my problem, but the 'scuba gear' that I was given, appears to be faulty.
Old 27-05-2018, 07:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
This is also my problem, but the 'scuba gear' that I was given, appears to be faulty.

I am not neural typical either and my consciousness certainly feels like it straddles between multiple dimensional frequencies/realities so I can understand what you are saying. However, I don't think your "scuba gear" is defective. You are exactly the way you ought to be. What people might consider different is in fact part of your Gift. At least that's how I am beginning to actualize my own situation with mine. I'm starting to learn to channel that special part of me (the part that people ridicule and think is broken) and transform it into Spiritual power. I see the same in you. I don't see anything wrong with you at all and I recognize your remarkable gifts and insights.

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬