Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 05-03-2018, 02:44 AM
Master
As above so below...

What is the connection..

The journey has a direction and a connection the way I see it.

What path you on...
Old 15-03-2018, 06:21 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_Rider_1970
Hi starnight1,

I love Lynn's explantion, and reminded me of the 7 Hermetic Principals of which explains how everyone and everything is connected.

https://beneaththelayers.com/2016/06...ic-principles/

The real beauty is when we see this in ourself with us each being the Eternal Universe
Thank u, I like the Hermetic way to understand universe, too.
Old 15-03-2018, 06:22 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
This was beautifully explained to me by Santos Bonacci.

If anybody has the patience to watch this, it's pretty much fully comprehensive on the whole subject:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-s_Mp5-05g

It is hard to comprehend , unless with deep astrology knowledge, right?
Old 12-04-2018, 11:00 AM
Master
Adding , redundantly, probably ...

copy/paste about the Hermetic principle of Correspondence
II. THE PRINCIPLE OF CORRESPONDENCE.
"As above, so below; as below so above." — The Kybalion.
This Principle embodies the truth that there is always a Correspondence between the laws and phenomena of the various planes of Being and Life. The old Hermetic axiom ran in these words: "As above, so below; as below, so above." And the grasping of this Principle gives one the means of solving many a dark paradox, and hidden secret of Nature. There are planes beyond our knowing, but when we apply the Principle of Correspondence to them we are able to understand much that would otherwise be unknowable to us. This Principle is of universal application and manifestation, on the various planes of the material, mental, and spiritual universe — it is an Universal Law. The ancient Hermetists considered this Principle as one of the most important mental instruments by which man was able to pry aside the obstacles which hid from view the Unknown. Its use even tore aside the Veil of Isis to the extent that a glimpse of the face of the goddess might be caught. Just as a knowledge of the Principles of Geometry enables man to measure distant suns and their movements, while seated in his observatory, so a knowledge of the Principle of Correspondence enables Man to reason intelligently from the Known to the Unknown. Studying the monad, he understands the archangel.

And Paul Von Ward says, in 'Our Solarian Legacy'

"The Principle of Correspondence ("as above, so below"), means that one can infer the nature of smaller-scale entities from the characteristics of lager, more distant realms, and vice versa. The dynamics of cells parallel those of distant galaxies (or cities). Just as a small laboratory or computer program can simulate the behavior of stars billions of light years away, the local consciousness of an individual being can confer with the universal ultimate consciousness that existed when there was only "the Word". This principle implies, for example, that humans need not be in awe of exposer to the ideas of, say, extraterrestrials; they are derived from the same universal consciousness"

These perspectives offer a pretty clear way to look at how things on different scales are related to each other; through similarity of inherent nature. From a common source of pattern and tendency, and since all separate things arise out of one source , and ultimately are all just seemingly separate expressions and extensions of the source, patterns and tendencies can't help but be repeated and related. Another good analogy for me is the spectrum of vibrational frequencies; specifically as experienced as musical notes . From highest note to lowest note , there are octaves ,and any frequency has a self-similarity at every octave above and below it, ad infinitum .

Rather amazing ...
Old 01-05-2018, 02:57 AM
Experiencer
Sorry i have to ask this question again since it comes to trouble me again:
why so many bad things happen to good people.... losing home ,no health insurance, suddenly being shot by guns, victims of abuse, etc etc,
of course bad things happen to bad people too but sometimes they get a lot rewards even if they r evil they still win.....
Old 01-05-2018, 01:00 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Angel1 Journey = Trajectory = direction = vector = magnitude

Quote:
Nowayout--As above

Outer surface as positive ( ) geodesic arcs of ultra-micro, metaphysical-3, gravity ( )

Quote:
so below...

Inner surface as negative )( geodesic arcs of ultra-micro, metaphysical-4, dark energy )(.

Quote:
What is the connection..

Radii that lead to a a resultant, sine-wave ---^v^v^ frequency /\/\/ --- reality I call, Observed Time ergo our Observed { quantise-able } reality.

Quote:
The journey has a direction and a connection the way I see it.

A vector has a magnitude and a direction { trajectory }.

Sun vector, Earth vector, human vector, atom vector, sub-atomic particle vector, graviton <> vector, darkion <> vector.
Quote:
What path you on...

Cosmic Unified Theory aka operating system { OS } of our eternally existent, finite Universe aka Uni-V-erse.

No Way Out is correct assessment in that, we cannot get outside of Universe.

We cannot get beyond the effects of gravity, dark energy and charge{ + or - }.

Above the water line is outside of the sea/ocean.

Below the water line is inside the the sea/ocean.
-----------
Above the line of atmosphere is no oxygen or air pressure.

Below the line of atmosphere is ooxygen and air pressure.
-------------
Beyond { above } occupied space of our finite Observed Time/Reality is;

ultra-micro, occupied space---metaphysical-4--, dark energy,

ultra-micro, occupied space ---metaphysical-3---, gravity,

Non-occupied space, metaphysical-2,

------line of demarcation-----------------------------------------

Concepts space, not actual space, metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts.

( > * < ) i ( > * < )

I -verse { i -verse } is the narrative we tell ourselves about ourselves and along with the environment we observe an identify as Universe.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman