Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 23-04-2018, 03:38 PM
Seeker

Unhappy Motivation to dedicate time to astral

I'm gonna start trying to astral project soon as ive been lucid dreaming a lot. I'm going to use the 4am video method on YouTube as guidance also other ways.
I'm wondering if I can use law of attraction to achieve this? I am going to be using positive energy and a high frequency to do law of attraction. Am I going about this the right way? Please comment other methods and ways for me to start astral projection from lucid dreams.
Old 24-04-2018, 02:48 AM
Ascender
It might work. You also need to try one technique at a time. They say to try each one for a week to discover which way works best for you. Keep us updated on your progress.
Old 24-04-2018, 03:49 AM
Seeker

okay will do, do you know any good techniques I should try?
Old 24-04-2018, 07:29 AM
Ascender
The rope technique is pretty popular. When you are relaxed enough to leave your body, you envision a rope. Then, you use it to climb on out with your astral hands.

There's also binaural beats. You listen to the music and it's supposed to help you astral project. I haven't tried it yet.
Old 24-04-2018, 09:01 AM
Seeker

Okay I'm keen to use the rope technique:) and I've heard of binaural beats it sometime's doesn't help.
Old 24-04-2018, 10:16 PM
Ascender
Best of luck to you!
Old 01-05-2018, 10:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Great Infomation
Old 02-05-2018, 12:20 AM
Master

Both voluntary astral projection and law of attraction requests can be successful only when you're in a state propice to accessing your subconscious. This occurs naturally for a brief period when you fall asleep, and when you wake up. Alternatively, you can get in a voluntary trance through hypnosis, or another method.
Old 05-05-2018, 05:23 PM
Pathfinder

Before doing the astrial projecting, might i suggest caution. Use Love. Be enveloped in love first, then do the projecting.
Old 08-05-2018, 11:28 AM
Seeker

I will make sure I do:)