Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 20-06-2017, 03:10 AM
Knower

I want my next life to be an exact replica, but with a twist...

Okay, so this is the 5th time I'm making this post, sorry. Anyways, I'm really against my next life taking place in the future (rather it be the late 21st century or the early 22nd century or beyond) I don't want to live in a futuristic dystopia and there's no telling what robots would do to us humans! Anyways, I thought; what if I could come back as my twin sister, with the same family and everything, including my DOB being April 14, 1988? Just to let you know, in this reality, my twin sister doesn't even exist. I do have an older sister, though. I think my name would be Brenda. My name is Blake in this life, my sister's name is Brooke, my mother's name is Lisa, and my dad's name is Brent. So it fits pretty well. We have lived in our modular house since 1991 and there's a room in our house, which is the den. One of the old layouts of our home shows that the den was originally going to be another bedroom with a closet and the door was located in the hallway and not in the living room. I find that kinda odd since most home layouts are final. Anyways, I hope I get my wish, otherwise God will disappoint me and I REALLY don't want that!
Old 24-06-2017, 04:23 PM
Suspended
Love it. If that is what your heart and soul wants.... Why not?
Old 08-11-2017, 06:49 AM
Master
dnt wory i do get i do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 01-12-2017, 04:43 AM
Knower

I cannot stand our world, anymore. The internet is a big mess. Everyone is ungrateful, people love to argue, troll, and bully. There's no point in coming back if I can only reincarnate "forward" in time and not "backwards" in time. Seriously the 50s and 60s were much better times than now (the 2000s and 2010s). Even with the assassinations and drugs in the 60s, it was still a good time and people knew what "love" was. Even the first Austin Powers movie (released 20 years ago) summed up the modern world, compared to the 60s by saying "true love no longer reigns".
Old 07-02-2018, 11:12 AM
Newbie ;)

One thing to remember and a warning too. The past you go back to will not be the same as You Remember It!
It could be as subtle as living next door or as major as the World getting nuked in 1962.
Old 08-02-2018, 07:31 AM
Knower
Since 2012 there's been a genuine shift. We're accelerating towards a better world. We need as many people as possible to assist by being a "light". Literally just by being a loving and happy person, you are helping the world.

But still nothing wrong with reincarnating in the past. You're free to do so.
I've heard from someone I respect, that reincarnations are not always forward in time, that's not how it works. In fact there's a lot of jumps backwards and forwards.

Just, in whatever time you live, remember to shine that light! Be the medicine for the world
Old 05-03-2018, 12:17 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by slash112
Since 2012 there's been a genuine shift. We're accelerating towards a better world. We need as many people as possible to assist by being a "light". Literally just by being a loving and happy person, you are helping the world.

But still nothing wrong with reincarnating in the past. You're free to do so.
I've heard from someone I respect, that reincarnations are not always forward in time, that's not how it works. In fact there's a lot of jumps backwards and forwards.

Just, in whatever time you live, remember to shine that light! Be the medicine for the world
Better world? Are you sure that you are not living in a different reality than me? Things are getting worse; gun violence is out of control, Net Neutrality is going to die next month, thanks to people who are power hungry money munchers. Also, I personally think that the Millennials are the worst generation ever! The Baby Boomers are at least grateful for everything. The Millennials complain about anything and everything. If something gets an 80 on MetaCritic, it's automatically bad. Seriously back when people like Roger Ebert were still alive, they knew a BIG difference between a good film and a bad film. The Millennials have no clue what is good or what is bad. No disrespect to myself, as I was born in 1988, therefore I am a Generation X/Millennial, but at least I show some respect. Everyone on the internet is treating me with disrespect, like I'm a bad person. I am NOT a bad person. Seriously, just because I have Autism, doesn't mean I act like Chris Chan. I'm getting really sick of that, oh and people saying I use the "Autism" card. This is what I'm talking about. The 21st century is just awful and don't even get me started on the SJWs and PC culture that is further derailing our society, like a trainwreck! Why didn't God allow us to travel back in time to escape the awfulness, known as the 21st century? Will we ever figure out backwards time travel? Because if it were possible, I would go back to the 50s and STAY THERE!
Old 22-03-2018, 08:38 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
Better world? Are you sure that you are not living in a different reality than me? Things are getting worse; gun violence is out of control, Net Neutrality is going to die next month, thanks to people who are power hungry money munchers. Also, I personally think that the Millennials are the worst generation ever! The Baby Boomers are at least grateful for everything. The Millennials complain about anything and everything. If something gets an 80 on MetaCritic, it's automatically bad. Seriously back when people like Roger Ebert were still alive, they knew a BIG difference between a good film and a bad film. The Millennials have no clue what is good or what is bad. No disrespect to myself, as I was born in 1988, therefore I am a Generation X/Millennial, but at least I show some respect. Everyone on the internet is treating me with disrespect, like I'm a bad person. I am NOT a bad person. Seriously, just because I have Autism, doesn't mean I act like Chris Chan. I'm getting really sick of that, oh and people saying I use the "Autism" card. This is what I'm talking about. The 21st century is just awful and don't even get me started on the SJWs and PC culture that is further derailing our society, like a trainwreck! Why didn't God allow us to travel back in time to escape the awfulness, known as the 21st century? Will we ever figure out backwards time travel? Because if it were possible, I would go back to the 50s and STAY THERE!

You, young man, are getting in your own way. If you don't like what you see in life then change it. It's up to you, not up to the others.
There is nothing in this world that can influence you unless you allow it to do so. It's that simple.
Old 16-04-2018, 10:37 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
You, young man, are getting in your own way. If you don't like what you see in life then change it. It's up to you, not up to the others.
There is nothing in this world that can influence you unless you allow it to do so. It's that simple.

Yeah, like I can hop into a delorean and go back to the 80s and prevent this bad future. If only it was possible.

This horrible generation is the reason why I'm NOT reincarnating into the future. A decade ago, I was fine with that, but not now. Nuh uh!
Old 07-06-2018, 01:59 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88

It may seem awful compared to our idealistic expectations, but it is a lot better compared to the more awful past.

We’re no longer trapped in the bounds of an awful world war, and the multiple genocides have ended. The United Nation’s millenial developmental goals have been reached — poverty has lessened, gender equality is getting better, and peole are gathering more environmental support. A hundred years ago, our life span would be around 40 and 50 from the low medical progress there.

International trade is skyrocketing, and with this allows people to exchange ideas. The internet is often seen as a place to distract ourselves from important things in our lives, but it also allows us to learn several important questions in our life if we choose.Education is reaching more countries based on the statistics of Gapminder, and electricity as well as medical informaton can reach poorer areas because of wifi connections.

I’m autistic too, and I agree that people are prejudiced, but less than before. Back then they’d lock you up at a mental institution and say you can never progress. Look at now. I’ve been a soul dedicated to advancing technology throughout my lifetimes — on Earth and other planets. My experience is that for each technological advancements, people are too cynical about it without taking time to learn about it.

Socrates used to be against the written word or books. Earlier on, people were cynical about radios being used by “kids today”. Now people are against video games when it has so much potential as an artform because it’s more interactive compared to the overly passive experiences of other media.

Nearly every, if not every, generation is cynical about the next generation. People make high standards for each generation, but of course the youngest generation are the ones that make the most mistakes — they’re the least experienced in life after all. Give them time and many will grow into better adults.

I trust your judgement on this and encourage you to make your own decisions, but please research accurate information first before complaining.

Last edited by SerendipityLizard : 07-06-2018 at 04:50 AM.