Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 21-06-2018, 12:52 PM
Deactivated Account

Native chant ceremony

Firstly, thanks to everyone who has interpreted my dreams before and who takes the time to do it again, I really appreciate it.

I just found out today in Canada is National Indigenous Day and had no idea...

I was sleeping in my room in the dream it was a sleep within a sleep, and I was awakened by loud noises. I got up looked out my window and I first saw a firework and that happened in real life the night before. But then in the dream I saw a group of people in a circle in the open backyard and they eventually started to play drums and chant and they were doing a very loud native sounding chant. I kept thinking about how the rest of the neighborhood would hear and hoped someone would intervene because it was the middle of the night. Then I spent a long while trying to call police. I was scared and anxious. I kept thinking how aliens were involved. Out of this world phenomenon. Every time I tried to call the local police station it did not work on my phone.

Then my windows were a balcony door instead and a young man from the group went on it to smoke, he seemed young and immature, but he was coming into my home and I kicked him out even though I was scared and locked my door.

Eventually the group finished, police never came. A lot of neighbors gathered outside to discuss what happened and I don’t remember much following that except the mood of the dream. There was a feeling of mystery, again like this was symbolic, alien.
Old 22-06-2018, 12:29 PM
Super Moderator
I would say there is something from your subconscious that wants your attention. it is starting to make noise and be noticed by you but a big part of you wants the authorities to take care of it and protect you. You want someone in charge to make it go away but the fact they didn't come suggests this is something you need to do for yourself. We can't always rely on help from outside us or we never learn how to cope on our own.

So the dream seems to suggest that there is some aspect within you that may be a bit self destructive or self sabotaging. Smoking is a very unhealthy habit and is the act of taking in toxic air. It could also be symbolic for clouded thinking since we blow out smoke when we exhale. You are doing your best to kick out any self destructive/self sabotaging behavior but it is important to understand what drives that behavior to be liberated from responding to life that way for good.

The best way to do that is to simply get curious about ourselves and our responses to life. Instead of trying to fix how you act maybe start to question why you may act the way you do? If you are a bit self destructive or self sabotaging in your efforts in life then you may want to question yourself why and see what your inner dialogue reveals. It really is all there for us to see. Our misguided beliefs and ideas about ourselves are not really hiding it's just that we have a tendency to want to rush to feel better or correct ourselves before we get deep enough to discover the root of the problem. It makes sense being in a body wired to want to avoid pain at all costs for its survival but to truly heal we do have to allow a little emotional pain so we can root out the misperceptions that are hurting us and shift them for something more life affirming.

At this time though, when things get active for you and the healing circle shows up, meaning opportunities where your emotions are high and there is threat in the area, you tend to rush past the moment and then reflect later. It may be more important to confront the smoker and ask how he can be healed for the smoker self destructive/self sabotaging part of you to leave.