Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 20-06-2018, 01:31 AM
Experiencer
Anyone know about Herkimer diamonds/crystals?

I am still learning and reading up on crystals so I do consider myself still a novice. What I'm trying to find out is if there can be any energy or anything beneficial with Herkimer diamonds or crystals? My daughter has accompanied my sister to her campsite in the summers to Herkimer NY. They have activities where the kids can sign up to learn how to mine and search for Herkimer diamonds and crystals.
I had never thought twice on what my daughter mined there over the years or found until a friend of mine who is very clairsentient had held a Herkimer at a crystal and mineral show she had gone to and shared her experience with me. She said her whole body began to feel electric and hum inside and the feelings she felt were very blissful and positive. She said it felt like one of the most powerful stones she ever held and it resonated with her completely. Anyone know anything more or can share anything about these? My daughter was invited to camp there again this summer and I may ask her to mine for more of them if I feel they are that beneficial.
Old 20-06-2018, 02:33 AM
Experiencer

Herkimer Diamonds are called such due to their clarity. It is in fact clear quartz crystal that comes ONLY from Herkimer NY. They are very powerful, but then any quartz variety or mineral can be if it resonates with you or if it is charged properly. Like clear quartz it works with all your chakras including those within your energy body.

Here is some added info from a site I use when doing research.

Herkimer Diamonds are the most powerful of all Quartz crystals. Being doubly terminated, they have the ability to not only transmit their own energies, but to receive spiritual energy and to amplify and focus it intently. They are reported to be harder than all other Quartz, giving them the strength and durability to handle difficult challenges beyond the scope of other Quartz crystals. What they lack in physical size, they more than make up for in spirit energy.

This mineral owes its name to Herkimer County, New York, USA, the principal place where it is found. The small, double-terminated crystals are short and stubby, formed in a hard rock matrix giving them their strength. They may be exceptionally clear and colorless, or contain rainbow inclusions, air bubbles, or black carbon deposits. A small percentage of these crystals contain enhydro inclusions of water. Some are smoky rather than clear, and similar-looking crystals have been found at other sites, but generally do not have the same hardness or high gloss of genuine Herkimer Diamonds.

If you want to read more here is the link :)

https://www.crystalvaults.com/crysta...rkimer-diamond
Old 20-06-2018, 06:19 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
What they lack in physical size, they more than make up for in spirit energy.

Yes, sort of how small dogs are the yappiest.
Old 20-06-2018, 01:44 PM
Guide

I just got some earrings with herkimer diamonds. So interesting thread.
Old 20-06-2018, 06:56 PM
Seeker
Spirit Bird

Thank you for relaying such a wonderful event.

It sounds like your friend connected with the Spirit of the stone ( a deeply moving experience indeed.

All the stones are alive, they have consciousness, beingness, breath, energy, work they perform here with us in the ground level reality. Your friend may have a depth of personal connection with this stone, and may feel it by holding any/all of them - or she may have simply been open in that moment to connect with the specific stone she held. It is always interesting to explore.

How wonderful, also, your daughter is having the profound opportunity to go into the earth herself for (her many) gifts. I would love to be able to connect so directly. Shops are wonderful, but to be able to go directly to the earth, to receive directly from her. Just wow. I am feeling very happy for her.

Casey
Old 20-06-2018, 08:19 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
Herkimer Diamonds are called such due to their clarity. It is in fact clear quartz crystal that comes ONLY from Herkimer NY. They are very powerful, but then any quartz variety or mineral can be if it resonates with you or if it is charged properly. Like clear quartz it works with all your chakras including those within your energy body.

Here is some added info from a site I use when doing research.

Herkimer Diamonds are the most powerful of all Quartz crystals. Being doubly terminated, they have the ability to not only transmit their own energies, but to receive spiritual energy and to amplify and focus it intently. They are reported to be harder than all other Quartz, giving them the strength and durability to handle difficult challenges beyond the scope of other Quartz crystals. What they lack in physical size, they more than make up for in spirit energy.

This mineral owes its name to Herkimer County, New York, USA, the principal place where it is found. The small, double-terminated crystals are short and stubby, formed in a hard rock matrix giving them their strength. They may be exceptionally clear and colorless, or contain rainbow inclusions, air bubbles, or black carbon deposits. A small percentage of these crystals contain enhydro inclusions of water. Some are smoky rather than clear, and similar-looking crystals have been found at other sites, but generally do not have the same hardness or high gloss of genuine Herkimer Diamonds.

If you want to read more here is the link :)

https://www.crystalvaults.com/crysta...rkimer-diamond

Thankyou for the link Compendium. I found it very insightful.
Old 20-06-2018, 08:24 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clio_86
I just got some earrings with herkimer diamonds. So interesting thread.

Wear those earrings often Clio_86. It sounds as though if what I'm reading so far is correct they are very beneficial to you if they are from Herkimer NY.
Old 20-06-2018, 08:27 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by omcasey
Spirit Bird

Thank you for relaying such a wonderful event.

It sounds like your friend connected with the Spirit of the stone ( a deeply moving experience indeed.

All the stones are alive, they have consciousness, beingness, breath, energy, work they perform here with us in the ground level reality. Your friend may have a depth of personal connection with this stone, and may feel it by holding any/all of them - or she may have simply been open in that moment to connect with the specific stone she held. It is always interesting to explore.

How wonderful, also, your daughter is having the profound opportunity to go into the earth herself for (her many) gifts. I would love to be able to connect so directly. Shops are wonderful, but to be able to go directly to the earth, to receive directly from her. Just wow. I am feeling very happy for her.

Casey

Thankyou for saying that om casey. I too feel the same for her now that I've learned some more about them. It almost makes me want to go out with them the next time when they camp there.