Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 09-03-2011, 03:39 PM
daddysgirl

Didnt want to go into the light

My dad needed to be told to leave me and go into the light + get some healing (Why does he need healing? As i thought there was no pain or hurt in spirit world. And i also thought any injurie, illness, or disability we suffer in this world we were cured or rid of in the next. I have been told now that he has gone into the light (how long does it take to heal in the light? What methods or what do they do to spirit to heal them? And has my dad gone forever now? or if not how long will it be b4 i sensehim near
Old 09-03-2011, 06:47 PM
Mind's Eye

We, as human beings are pure consciousness. Once we experience what the world calls death, that consciousness, or spirit emerges from the mortal coil and goes on to the next dimension of life. I think it would be impossible for pure consciousness to feel pain, be injured or have a disability... Unless that person was so limited in their thinking through life that they actually thought they had to carry all that baggage from the physical realm with them.

Maybe that is the healing he needed to receive from Spirit... to lose his belief in suffering.

Peace.
Old 09-03-2011, 06:50 PM
tragblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddysgirl
...Why does he need healing? As i thought there was no pain or hurt in spirit world.

Perhaps, after death, emotional trauma still exists, just in a different way. Perhaps it takes some longer than others to be healed after certain lifetimes and emotions carried within those lifetimes.

Quote:
how long will it be b4 i sensehim near

Who knows-- however, I am sure that whenever you think intently of him, he knows and probably sends love back.
Old 09-03-2011, 10:18 PM
Enya

Some spirit people need healing to help them transition... perhaps for emotional trauma from their passing, or on other levels of their energy fields.
Healing in this context is not about physical pain. Generally speaking, they go to what's known as the Healing Rooms, to receive energy to raise their vibration and help them release what remains of their recent life experiences.
I believe I was shown this once... a room full of glowing tables with patients receieving healing...
Old 10-03-2011, 01:35 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
My dad needed to be told to leave me and go into the light + get some healing (Why does he need healing? As i thought there was no pain or hurt in spirit world. And i also thought any injurie, illness, or disability we suffer in this world we were cured or rid of in the next. I have been told now that he has gone into the light (how long does it take to heal in the light? What methods or what do they do to spirit to heal them? And has my dad gone forever now? or if not how long will it be b4 i sensehim near

As Spirit, coming into this world is like having your arms and legs cut off, being made dumb, deaf and blind and having only one brain cell to work with. That's pretty traumatic in itself, never mind what you go through in this Life. Death isn't the end, and we take more with us when we pass into Spirit than most people seem to believe we do. Some Spirits I've 'talked to' take a little while to leave the human stuff behind, we don't just dump everything we've experienced by the wayside when we die. Much of it comes with us. There is no pain, etc. on the other side, only that which we bring with us and that's traumatic enough. How long does it take? How long is a piece of string. It's not so much the healing it's more like coming to terms with the aftermath of being human.

Let him go, DaddysGirl. He has to walk his Path as much as you have to walk yours. Hanging onto him will only hold the two of you back, and that's not the best thing to do. As long as you hold him in your heart and remember him, he'll never be too far away from you.