Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 04-06-2018, 02:26 PM
Experiencer
crystals combination is tricky, then how come some of you keep them all in same room

what I mean is this, let's say we make a big deal out of discussing what crystals to combine, how their energies may affect each other, complement or interfere with each other,either cancel or amplify or 'take the edge off' (think of a black obsidian with a rose quartz). so when we discuss about this, and how come also having a crystal sphere, raw w/e in your room also does help with whatever (keep selenite or blue kyanite in a room for relax~ versus keeping a yellow calcite in the room which energizes it).

now my question is, do people that use beautiful ~racks like this https://i.redd.it/7wkwucbauu111.jpg to put/display all rocks in one place, isn't that going to give a certain vibe? normally this looks beautiful, right? makes us feel nice because we like how it looks, but in a bit of time, their energies will affect you, if you know how crystals influences your thoughts and actions and being sensible to their energies.

I guess when they are 'clustered' so many one next to each other like that, it doesn't affect one as much as it would if it would be used in particular or in a combination of two-3 . I'd like to put around my room more of my crystals, it's just that every now and then I have different crystals I work with in particular, keeping closer to me and such, and I wonder if by having all the other around (not same distance like however, desk/in hand vs 2-3m /6-9feet away from me, furniture).

I guess in the end, everybody has a different approach with crystals. some lay a bunch on them while meditating, others are using specific grids with 'brains' or just by intuition, others are going as far as using a black obsidian just for 30-60 seconds because it's so powerful (they claim) etc and so on. No idea what I want to ask in this thread

Last edited by Bubbles : 04-06-2018 at 04:16 PM.
Old 04-06-2018, 03:05 PM
Administrator
Hello

This is where you learn to listen to that inner voice that will tell you what the crystals are going to say. If a combination does not work you will feel that vibration and will remove the one that does not work.

I have a lot that are jewelry and they are all in the same drawer in the box. There is no clash there as they know they are jewelry.

I personally treat all my crystals on that equal level it. It is when I choose one or two to activate and use that they become something different. When doing a display of them there is an intention your setting with them, this is where things need to be clear with what your looking for. There is nothing I feel wrong with doing different intentions in different places in the room. You might want one area for healing and another for manifestation.

I have personally found that having crystals right next to where my head rests to sleep is no the best as they do vibrate this to most is a hum sound that they would not hear but if your intune with them you do sense that in the sleep zone. Its like having a clock that ticks you hear it, you might feel relaxed by it, but too you hear it and that can effect the deeper levels of sleep.

Have fun and play with different combinations, at times what they say goes together is not what will work for you.

Lynn
Old 05-06-2018, 07:26 AM
Knower

Metaphorically, it is sort of similar to wearing a uniform. It is just clothing in a closest until you need to wear it for its official purpose. Then a list of things come into play.

Some say the tools can become increasingly effective with focused use. All of those crystals spent time in a store among every device known to be useful. You might think at the least they would be confused if not traumatized. Give them some love and one on one time so they can find themselves. Then give them a first assignment. Then another. Soon enough they will know their purpose. And there is no need to be concerned that they will join forces with their siblings and cousins and rebel. There is room for all of them to coexist in nature. They naturally know their place.