Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 28-03-2015, 03:11 AM
Experiencer

cat

I know a black cat that acts more like a dog and seems to be a familiar. He;s clingy and 'talks' instead of meows.
Old 30-05-2015, 11:18 PM
Ravenspirit

Most of the time when I dream about guide animals it's cat, raven/crow, wolf but I have also had lessons from snake, spider and owl over the years. It's rarely one animal at a time though. It's a whole crowd of cats, a murder of crows and ravens or a pack of wolves. The other day it was me walking among a multitude of black cats again and black birds above.
Old 31-05-2015, 06:28 PM
Experiencer

I'm connected in some way to a large grey owl, it's definately a part of my energy system...I have no control over it so it does not happen to often thankfully, but it does what ever it has to do, I never really took on board the this shamanistic animal totem thing....but I can't deny it did not happen to me, the fact is it did! not just once either!

What I want to know is why is it some particular animal that manifests...is it some archytypal psychic manifestation of your own mind? the other thing I noticed was it was very powerful and very aware...it's not something I usually talk about for obvious reasons, I've not seen it for a few years so maybe it's chilled out because I've chilled out to.
Old 19-08-2015, 01:41 PM
Seeker

I don't know if I beleive in totemism, but I have always been very drawn to Lions. I dream about them from time to time and it's always a similar dream. I feel if like if I was to be any animal, it would be a lion. This might sound silly, but sometimes I feel the urge to roar and erupt with rage and release all the hot energy inside me.
Old 19-08-2015, 02:59 PM
Knower
We actually have a main animal guide that is with us always and that is the animal that you are most drawn to and one that continually shows up. There are other animal spirits that show up temporarily to give their advice or support. These are the ones we will dream about or see randomly. They are especially the ones we see out of place. Like a ladybug in your office rather than outside or a seagull in the desert. The ones that don't seem to be afraid of you.

The more open you are to their messages, the more they show up for you.
Old 19-08-2015, 03:06 PM
Knower
For Black Onyx:
If Lion is your Animal Totem;

You are fiercely independent, confident and in control which is balanced by a quiet demeanor. You are also a creative and influential force and have the internal power to make positive (or negative) changes in your life and the lives of others around them. Most Lion Totem people are very loyal, and will defend friend and family honor to the death.

If this doesn't fit your personality, then Lion is probably just a messenger for you.
Old 19-08-2015, 03:29 PM
Knower

At the weekend, by someone who sees the guides in animal form, I have two, A very very large bear, and an eagle. No idea what these mean though...
Asrai, perhaps you can share your wisdom on this?
Old 19-08-2015, 03:37 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asrai
For Black Onyx:
If Lion is your Animal Totem;

You are fiercely independent, confident and in control which is balanced by a quiet demeanor. You are also a creative and influential force and have the internal power to make positive (or negative) changes in your life and the lives of others around them. Most Lion Totem people are very loyal, and will defend friend and family honor to the death.

If this doesn't fit your personality, then Lion is probably just a messenger for you.

Thank you for that Asrai. That's very accurate. I'm a fiercely loyal and passionate person, not just towards friends and family but towards anything I beleive in. I definitely would fight for what is close to me to the death. I also always have to be in control.
Old 19-08-2015, 04:34 PM
Knower
8thsinner -

If Bear is your Animal Totem:

You have a great deal of patience in manifesting your ideas and projects waiting for just the right moment to spring them on the universe. You have a great deal of confidence in who you are and where you are going in life. You are looked upon as an authority figure. You are nurturing and protect your children well. Meditation, introspection and inner power are traditional traits of the bear totem.

If Eagle is your power animal, you feel the need to have an involvement with creation, a willingness to experience extremes, a willingness to use your abilities, a willingness to seek out your true emotions. You must become much more than you ever imagined would be possible. The more that the Eagle Soul can learn to tune into his/her feelings, intuitions and visuals received, the greater this perception and ability to tune into ancient wisdom becomes.

I am not an expert in animal spirits, I am just interested in what they offer. Anyone can look up their messages, it's just the awareness of them that most seem to not be open to. I have come to realize that most people are not even aware they carry messages. So I have asked them what animals are in their dreams and most say they don't have dreams about animals. WEIRD to me!! I have always been aware of them. They always have a message for us, if we pay attention.
Old 19-08-2015, 06:17 PM
Knower

I would say that seems accurate on points, and hopefully accurate on others.
Hard to tell the future like.
Thank you for the interpretation asrai